Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32807 times)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Good afternoon. The more players u manage to involve- the higher the profit will be and the faster the value of the token will grow. In this regard, can u tell us more about the ways u use to attract them?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g8stTDas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

It isn’t a secret that the gamers hate to pay to win. Will the items purchased for tokens affect the gaming process?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

Hi there. Do players receive Shard only for the fact that they’re in a game or is it a reward for performance of particular tasks?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:21:29 PM

Will it be possible to acquire a kind of lootbox on your platform? This option implemented in many EA games has brought incredible profit to the developers.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Good afternoon. Will I be able to change the wallet linked to my account anytime? I believe that it’s necessary to give everyone and opportunity to re-link it 3 times a year.
waitsummer

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Let’s suppose I managed to gather a team of professionals. Will I have to pay them with platform’s tokens or can I use any other currency?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

Although I love video games, and I think that the blockchain is very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt about the prospects of investment appeal of games ... Maybe, at the beginning they may be of interest for investors.
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

I got confused a bit in these currencies all ... There are several Eth, how do I know how much I can buy Skara tokens?
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

Although I love video games, and I think that the blockchain is very promising and interesting, I still strongly doubt about the prospects of investment appeal of games ... Maybe, at the beginning they may be of interest for investors.
Hello! The fact is that Skara is not just and not just a video game, it's more than that. To determine it, there is not even a suitable word now. It unites not only the video game itself, but also novels and comics ... This is a new step in the game world.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

I got confused a bit in these currencies all ... There are several Eth, how do I know how much I can buy Skara tokens?

Hello! For 1 Eth you get 1000 project tokens. It's simple. By the way, a convenient course, right?)
Ackedy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

Hello! The fact is that Skara is not just and not just a video game, it's more than that. To determine it, there is not even a suitable word now. It unites not only the video game itself, but also novels and comics ... This is a new step in the game world.

How many players are capable of intending to involve the platform?
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project was developed since 2013 has good roots, history. So the creators understand their consumer well
Michail9090

Activity: 560

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Hi there. What is the amount of minimum investment on the pre-sale?
You have to purchase tokens for the sum equal to 5 ETH.
A very large minimum investment. it would be better to reduce it to 0.5 Eth

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Ackedy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

The potential is huge! The scale is planned to be global. The fact is that the project was developed since 2013 has good roots, history. So the creators understand their consumer well
Something you can already boast about?
spottcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:52 AM

After its foundation, even alpha versions were released, let's call it games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

After its foundation, even alpha versions were released, let's call it games. You should also like that there are already more than 300,000 players using the basic economy of the project.
This really deserves attention! How to get involved in the game is clear to me, but how to make money in the game?
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

I read whole whitepaper and saw eSport appeared to be impressive one from what I heard.. Gaming has never been my business so having less knowledge, my question is how is this could get lucrative for investors
bars_kz

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

Blockchain has all chances to completely tear people away from real life. Plunging into the game, some can forget about reality. The creators will be responsible for this?
g8stTDas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

Excite only the issue of taxes. How will they be charged?
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

How can I use Skara coins if I buy them? I'm interested in gaming part of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: