Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 253 times)
Setanta68 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

With all the buzz lately about Bitcoin and secondly Etherium, Litecoin seems to be holding its own. 

Do you folks think the outlook for Litecoin is good ?
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

With all the buzz lately about Bitcoin and secondly Etherium, Litecoin seems to be holding its own. 

Litecoins outlook is definitely good and it has a place to fill or at least I see no reason to doubt it, it has also experienced some good growth in the last month or so it just does not get quite the same level of hype as some of the other coins like you mentioned.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:57:12 PM

Litecoin with segwit and lightning network is the second altcoin. It is value to USD increasing following bitcoin. The price of litecoin to bitcoin soon will follow too. BTC and LTC are like brothers. They are similar in the development. The transaction of altcoin is fast that what I like to hold litecoin.
Norcal2020

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

IMO, you should research the options as there are days and days of information out there. I would do your research before asking for opinions because everyone thinks differently. A combo of google search, reading whitepaper(s) and philosophies of each is a great way to start. Once there, take a look at some charts (history) to base your own opinion on investing. From there, you should be in a better spot to get something for long term or try to take on more frequent trading. Happy trading and always remember to never invest more than you are willing to lose.
Setanta68 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:19:00 PM

IMO, you should research the options as there are days and days of information out there. I would do your research before asking for opinions because everyone thinks differently. A combo of google search, reading whitepaper(s) and philosophies of each is a great way to start. Once there, take a look at some charts (history) to base your own opinion on investing. From there, you should be in a better spot to get something for long term or try to take on more frequent trading. Happy trading and always remember to never invest more than you are willing to lose.

I have researched and bought but there is nothing wrong with asking for second opinions don't you think ? This community has a wealth of knowledge and there is nothing wrong with reaching out and discussing. This is after all a forum for discussing alt coins. 
nelo007

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:02:54 AM

Litecoin got some improvement when you compare it to Bitcoin.
But for me Litecoin is very connected to Bitcoin, when Bitcoin go higher, Litcoin follow...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: