Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Invest in coins that has a great team and good vision. I can personally recommend you DCC! They wanted to solve one of the biggest Blockchain problems, which is privacy. Taking care of your privacy doesn’t always mean full anonymity, nevertheless DCC won’t keep or record any private information on its chain. They will only keep the records of hash value for authentications. Users keep their data either on a local or on a cloud user client. DCC will also be working with DATA to find more ways to read and store use data making it constantly advancing to a more transparent playing field.
Do check out their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

It's hard to see the future of crypto money. We can talk for the future. Bitcoin is the greatest architect of your future. Behind him is the ETH.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Hello Everyone, There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us. Thank You
Binance Coin (BNB) is a token used as the domestic currency of a large Binance exchange. The capitalization of this coin exceeds a billion dollars - all thanks to the background in the form of such a powerful project. At present, Ethereum is used as a platform for this crypto currency. Soon the situation will change: the founders of the exchange are holding a competition for the development of a detachment supporting the elements of decentralization - Binance Coin.
I also look closely at Binance Coin. Its capitalization is already approaching two billion dollars, and the price of the coin is constantly growing, with price jumps, but there is a clear growth trend. Even now, when many coins become cheaper, BNB on their background shows a price increase. There are other promising coins, but Binance Coin really deserves attention.
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

If you search through coins for the future necessarily choose which has a nice system. It is indeed an awful lot of crypto are popping up but only a few of it's potential. Perhaps there will be no one knows well where the crypto will have the best growth but at least just select the crypto has been tested in some time like the ethereum. in some future time, ethereum could certainly more than what exists today.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

I engage in not recommend you to position in those ico's that you dont each the adjoined apperceive what are their real purpose
Afobaje48

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

No one can know what could happen tomorrow with how crypto currency is now, I can pick bitcoin still leading and ethereum behind
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

a little regret, now really became a lot of unreliable and fraudulent project. but if you do market research, it is likely that you will be able to find the project that will bring you a good profit. now it is necessary to devote a lot of time and have some knowledge.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Bitcoin will remain in top position and neo has the excellent future and will remain in top 5 also i have deep faith in ethereum classic and monero
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

I believe that the advance in cryptocurrency technology has been so great and continuous over the years, that I am convinced that within a few years very few of the current cryptocurrencies will have been able to pass the test of time, so I find it difficult to predict which of the current cryptocurrencies will have a more promising future.

What I am sure of, is that Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to be reliable stores of value and very popular in a market where the certainty granted by the aged prestige will continue to be a great advantage.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

These coins can grow in the future.
Ethereum development on the platform Blockchain combined use feature contract smartphone (Smart Contract). Ethereum just allows for creation of apps, decentralized, and a currency.
Virtual money Ripple can be considered Starup pioneer in the field of bank payment and end-user applications. Ripple networks allow users to use the services of the Bank, credit card, Paypal is very convenient, ... in order to save costs and time of the transaction more quickly.
Bitcoin owns the majority share of the market of electronic money. Bitcoin trading volumes huge, larger than any coin which is in competition with it, the value of BTC is still the more Ethereum very much.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I think these are ETH, Ripple, Waves, EOS, Neo. Especially ETH has all chances to be the first in this list. This is my point of view.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
sensei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

The employer capital that be adventurer equating me in the budgeted was on the contrary a bitcoin, maybe various nominal are forthcoming in this date on the contrary i don't comprehend they will supervene prize the excellent price of bitcoin now.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You
Other than bitcoin the only token or coin that I can see a big future is the ETHEREUM because even now the value of it is stable and that is the reference for a good coin a stable in the future the volatility of it will be high and difficult for sure. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

NEO is my fav coin to my knowledge it will be bigger in future and neo coin development is proves it can grow to 10 times in the coming future so it is better to hold neo for long-term growth
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

I believe that in the future will show growth ETHEREUM Stellar Ripple and Neo.I honestly do not have time to follow all the coins but the above coins are really promising

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I go with bitcoin we all know that it can be bigger in the future and aside from that i know that ethereum will do the same,Litecoin also have a potential in the future.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

For me my bet coins are ETH, Banca and Soferox besides Bitcoin. I believe in those coins, they are my future. Reading the whitepaper will surely make you buy them just like me and many investors. But of course buy at your own risk not because someone said it. Read and understand before participating or buying a token.
Magami

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

There's a lot of coins that potentially can be good at price in near future. EOS one of them, in my opinion its price will go through the roof

●   M A S T E R N O D E   F O U N D A T I O N   ●           
★  Swiss Army Knife for Masternode Investors  ★
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

For me I think the coins that can be bigger in the future are the infrastructure projects, the project that are build to run smart contract on them because i feel in the near future a lot of people will use their platform to issue contracts.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

all of them
none of them

you pick
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All