Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins you think that it can be bigger in future?  (Read 1314 times)
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:32 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:25:39 PM

I do not suggest you to invest in those ico's that you dont even know what are their real purpose, just invest in those that you are really convinced to invest in there.

If you want to make some money, then try to invest in a really potential coin, like cardano, there has been a lot of rumours about this coin lately, they have an association with a google company, so this will increase the price for a while.

Maybe it can be touching more than 0.06$ by tomorrow, so you can still make an easy 20% if you invest right now.
I really prefer to invest in those kind of solid projects instead of putting my money on an ico that i do not even know what are their real purposes.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

Hello Everyone,

There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us.

Thank You

True there are lots of scams running now. I'm also skeptical of investing because of this. Its very hard to distinguish which one is legit. I hope someday there will be a regulation for running icos. I'm also interested to know the fee good coins running if someone could give a light to it.
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

Now many coins are growing. You need to carefully choose and you will definitely get a good profit. Such coins as NEO, OMG and ICON should bring good profits in the near future. I recommend observing them.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:08:49 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

In future Ethereum will cost much more. Its price might rise two or three times. Litecoin can cost also 70-80% more in the nearest future. Certainly, I would add DASH into this list.
One point of view - you can look at list in bitfinex. In this exchange usually there are great altcoins.
cryptounite

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Coins that I believe are worthy are: BCH, LBRY Credits, Coss, GRX, Steem.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

Stratis , Their platform goes live in Q1 2018 , when Business adopt stratis , Alot of Dapps and ICO will run on their platform . Damn bright future .
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

Let me introduce to you
DeepOnion

This for me will be the future of anonymous transaction. It has safe, fast and secured transaction compared to other coins out there. It has potential because the developers are really putting their time and effort into this coin.

Introduction

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

Features:

Highly Secure Transactions:

The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.

Instant Confirmations:

Send and receive instant payments. You no longer have to wait several minutes or hours to receive a payment confirmation.

Secure Wallet:

Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

Untraceable Payments:

Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.

Cryptopia.co.nz:

DeepOnion is proudly listed on the highly secure Cryptopia. You can buy and sell DeepOnion currency with ease.

Free Airdrop:

POW + POS + No ICOs or Crowdfunding means free coin distribution. We're also offering 40 rounds of free airdrops!

Helpful DeepOnion Links:

CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE

Official site: https://deeponion.org/

Official forum: https://deeponion.org/community/

Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Apply AirDrop: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/deeponionx

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/deeponionx

REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion

ENG Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Youtube ENG: https://www.youtube.com/deeponion
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

The best coin that can be better for me in the future was only a bitcoin, maybe many token are coming in this day but i don't think they will follow like the good price of bitcoin now.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:06:38 AM

ALGORY.IO is it! There is no argument concerning the top notch trading capacity and amazing features that is packed into ALGORY.IO trading platform! If you want serious profit with serious team ever, you must be participating in ALGORY.IO ICO. Seriously!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
dcvmarvel

Activity: 71

Truegame

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I found that Ethereum is doing well in general, but keep your eyes on coins like NEO, Ripple and Stellar coz these coins will be big in 2018 i think.
If your looking to invest in a new coins/tokens, check out trade.io it's ICO is on 7th December. It's going very well so far, best ICO up to date.

BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

DeepOnion, seems to be a promising coin and is currently at it's first stage's. Grab as much as you can before the pump.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Every coin has the same chance to become bigger or even scam. Besides that, we don't have control about real market, so nothing too worry about that. I only suggest trade/ invest with btc and second coins ( eth, xmr & monero ) not suggested with others. Until now, only btc and second coins has significant price action move, volume and news. Why we should take risk with other coins/ new coins? hope you're understand that and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
meanwords

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Every coin has the same chance to become bigger or even scam. Besides that, we don't have control about real market, so nothing too worry about that. I only suggest trade/ invest with btc and second coins ( eth, xmr & monero ) not suggested with others. Until now, only btc and second coins has significant price action move, volume and news. Why we should take risk with other coins/ new coins? hope you're understand that and have a nice day.

Because new coins are free money mate! cheers! Cheesy

It's really not that bad to find a new promising coin because that might one day make you rich! But of course it has risk.

If you are getting coins for free, why not right?

Check out DeepOnion mate, that coin is still new but it has a value of 2$ each now, you can get it for free and the community is great, not to mention the developers are active in this one. It might catch your attention mate. Have a nice day Smiley
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Personally, i think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research, all in all RISE is great!!!
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Since there are many coins that are scam now I think that listed on the top 10 are best to coins to choose. I am seeing litecoins now because of it's cheap and affordable price best for the future.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:31:50 AM

Ethereum is going to blow our mind away in the very nearest future. Ethereum has been so stable in spite of bull run on bitcoin. Ethereum ecosystem is also very stable as well! In all the altcoin, Ethereum seem to be the only alt that can stand all by itself

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

I Think swp and waves going on bigger in future.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
As you say, there are many ico projects every day, always attracting investors. But besides, the scam tactics of the ico we do not see so. Check out their social networking sites. Ethereal copper prices are showing more strength than bitcoin in the future, I recommend investing in this currency

zebmmo

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:08:52 PM

Now many coins are growing. You need to carefully choose and you will definitely get a good profit. Such coins as NEO, OMG and ICON should bring good profits in the near future. I recommend observing them.
Agree with you, i hold 2/3 coins you commend and i think they will have great future. We should hold them in really long term like 6 months to 2-3 years to maximum the profit.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Look at IOTA. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iota/ Only recently some guys wrote here that they thought this altcoin was dying or something strange is going with it. Is has survived, strengthened and ready for its next jump.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:55 PM

There are a couple of few good coins alright but some of those coins are having a hard time right now reaching a new all time high or increasing its price due to bitcoins continuous increase also because of these forks and segwits. But if you are a risk-taker and would go for long term, try to go to coinmarketcap.com and check on the top 20 altcoins to see which one would you want to invest for your future.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

We are bounty hunter so we not to worried about Scam ICO because all ICO have pontential for going to scam. So for me if you want to invest, you must choose a ICO who have a real Sponsor and we can get all the information of that ICO. And I can suggest you to invest on Ethereum if you want to play on Altcoin. Prospect of ETH on future still growth highly so don't miss that chance. Good luck

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:03:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Obviously Bitcoin with its satellites like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. There are many such clones on the market. It looks like BTC expansion. Of course you can earn with some other currencies but BTC system is the biggest one.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

There are a couple of few good coins alright but some of those coins are having a hard time right now reaching a new all time high or increasing its price due to bitcoins continuous increase also because of these forks and segwits. But if you are a risk-taker and would go for long term, try to go to coinmarketcap.com and check on the top 20 altcoins to see which one would you want to invest for your future.
Not the best suggestion according to me. The coin rankings keep changing all the time in coinmarketcap and a coin in 5th position could suddenly jump to 100th position and the reverse could also happen. Rankings do not always describe a coin accurately. Except bitcoin and Ethereum, every other coin in the crypto world may shift ranks without any specific reason whatsoever. If you are aiming at long term profits, I suggest sticking to bitcoin and Ethereum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mummybtc

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:40 AM

IOTA is one of my picks but has been dicovered by the market already with the recent price pump, I still feel projects like Enigma and ICON will be huge buy for those investing into it now
paparadis

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:11 PM

There is coming time for IOTA. Make your own research. Just look at its diagram.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:14:45 PM

I agree with you that ethereum can do a lot better in the future. As of the moment the value of ether is already costly but it will reach its peak by next year. Other high end coins that is also worth investing would be be LTC, Zcash and Ripple.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

In future Ethereum will cost much more. Its price might rise two or three times. Litecoin can cost also 70-80% more in the nearest future. Certainly, I would add DASH into this list.
One point of view - you can look at list in bitfinex. In this exchange usually there are great altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ging

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

really i think there more and more altcoins coming out to the market which make it hard to follow them all buy name i would offer some allt that made traction like : livetree, dovu; ppt , electroneum , indahash
meanwords

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:06:11 PM

You guys should buy DeepOnions now because after the whitepaper release, it will pump hard to the moon.
lelou

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

Im not sure but take a look at bankex and bankera, they gathered $60+ million in crowdfunding.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

For me  i think bitcoin has the bigger value in tje future.It would great if next year would pumper higher than year.I always check their value over the market
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

Most coins that have an economy in the code will grow as their projects develop. The main thing is that the developers do not stop there and follow the roadmap

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

Potential investors, CREDITS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Bitcoin for 9 years retains leadership, remaining the most famous and most expensive coin. According to the level of capitalization of the crypto-currency market and the volume of trades, the share of bitcoin exceeds 50%.
Those who choose bitcoin say that it will always remain the "number one crypto currency" and "digital gold", especially since under bitcoin an entire infrastructure has been created - many shops now accept it for payment.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I do not know why I am so confident that neo in the future will be a coin that has many nice features.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

I think stellar will soon be on the top 3. I like the speed of transactions owned by stellar. besides that NXT also I predict have a good future, even though it is currently decreasing.
Alfarizi

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

yes you are right and I agree with the three coins you have mentioned and I also believe that ethereum, litecoin and dash will grow into a great coin so the three coins are worthy and worthy to hold and prestressed within four or six months even if necessary for a year or two because it would be better for us to earn a satisfactory profit
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:18:59 AM

Basically, that would be the coins that has been in market for a longer year. Coins which are well established such as Ethereum, Ripple, Byteball and the likes are still a good choice for investment. Aside fro this kind of coin, I would suggest you to buy a coin which has low total supply and has lower initial price. you will be choosing this kind of coin if you are willing to do long term investment.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I agree. It has always been Ethereum for me as the second-best coin after Bitcoin, and I think that it also has the best potential to be able to reach the heights Bitcoin has reached over the years. The trust and support people give it, plus the fact that it's one of the strongest and most enduring coins in the market are good qualities so-to-speak to determine that Ethereum has a good future ahead of it. It's also one of the coins that has a good price point that really urges people to invest on it or use it in their ventures.

BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

I think ardor is a very undervalued coin, and in the future it will cost more than$10. It is a BaaS platform for real business with a system of child blockchain.

kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

It must be Tezos. As tezos is one of the most successful ico in 2017, the technology behind that is amazing.

Last month tezos selove the problem between foundation and developer, it will rock the world in 2018.
gabinsight

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:27:34 AM by gabinsight

Two coins I think will grow bigger is (1.Ethereum (ETH) which is renowned already (2. Budbo (BUD), new and not yet listed in exchanges but if you follow its progress you would see it has lots of potentials (Token Sale is over already though). They recorded on of the most fastest and successful crowdsale ever.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:42 AM

Ethereum, QTUM and NEO are my top 3 coins if I will do a long hodl.
In my humble opinion, they have the most potential.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:16:26 AM

There is a set of coins which will progress in the near future. But it is impossible to allocate specifically this or that coin, in connection with a situation in the world. Every day there are negative and positive news in connection with which each of the companies react differently. Many states try to regulate crypto - the industry, all this affects growth of our coins. Wink

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Oyster Pearl and SONM
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Among the big player crypto, you can be sure NEO ETH and BCH will be bright star in the crypto space, they are the future which will come soon
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

only the bitcoin is the best for the future
to my knowledge from the start only the best bitcoin coins.
and there may be a coin that will approach bitcoin in the future
such as ethereum.

Meycell

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
discussing the matter of newly emerging coins whether good and high potential for the future needs to be seen first. but I am very confident with Bitcoin who always gives the impression of interest and continues to show good progress. so Bitcoin is pretty good for the future.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

UTRUST TOKEN!! or UTK
This one is one of the most impressive coins now and more to be.
they started at 6.5 cents each token on their ICO.
but now they are at 16 cents each, this token projects to be 1 USD or more after mid-April this year and maybe 5 dollars before the year ends.
a successful 50 USD in 3-5 years. BTW this token is the better PayPal which base with cryptocurrency.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

I have been holding Minex Coin for some time and I am  hoping that Minex will be  another big thing  in the cryptocurrency. The present price of Minex is $28.00 and it  has the highest of $58 about 8 weeks ago.
zidanker762

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10.  https://marineco.in It is a time tested network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.MTC is the ticker for marinecoin.  Marinecoin dates back to 2014 but the cryptocurrency world was not ready for it yet and the crypto market overall was stagnant.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

I think Cybermiles (CMT) is really a good one as it is backed by 5miles which is one of the top selling app.

It's Testnet public result will be out on March 30 at 11:45 AM (GMT+8)! through live conference.

It is 100 times faster than Ethereum with zero gas fee and 10 sec confirmation time...

I am waiting for 30 march now  Smiley
Alina_kr

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

I think that NEO in the future will be of great importance and price.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Ethereum, QTUM and NEO are my top 3 coins if I will do a long hodl.
In my humble opinion, they have the most potential.
Most of the altcoins are considered to be the best coins for the sake of day trading and short term investment of money and for that purpose, these coins are considered to be much appropriate choice and other than this, you can also go for bitcoin, ripple and that in litecoin as well. The only thing which you need to be sure about is that you are going to opt only that coin which seems best suitable to you.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

For me any coins will do. As long as you earn we must be thankful for this becausase without these we need to exert double effort for us to be a successful person and for us to give the daily needs of our family not just for out family and to ourselves also.
Maynor53

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

MTC is dev less, there is no need for miners.  https://marineco.in It is a time tested network.When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers.It is  community backed. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion.  Marinecoin cryptocurrency will distribute ninety five percent 95% of nine billion seven hundred thousand coins self sustaining to the easrly qualifying people who meet the qualifications of promoting the coin in social media.Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

On every project there must be a name of its element of deception therefore we must be careful in choosing bounty, I think a lot of good coin at the moment but I prefer with coin ETH,I'm sure the future of ETH will get better

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
wong tsu gieh

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

I do not think there's a bigger coin than Bitcoin because many coins grow. You have to be careful to choose and you will definitely get a good profit and be careful in choosing, and for us to get a good profit
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

I do not think there's a bigger coin than Bitcoin because many coins grow. You have to be careful to choose and you will definitely get a good profit and be careful in choosing, and for us to get a good profit
OP is talking about altcoin that will grow in the future not alt that can overtake bitcoin price 'cause it's totally impossible unless if bitcoin price decrease more and fall back to $1000, .and by the way i have doubts on eth maybe it's still good to hold in long term due to some supporters nowadays that still holding and believing the price will soar . so perhaps it will stabilizes soon.
lighterkek

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

yes deceit is growing every day but all we have to do is to be careful not to give up.I think credits and wepower will come to amazing places in the future
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I think they are btc, eth and xas. THey will be high in the next few years.

8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Hi friends, what about DeHedge? I think DeHedge token will be good, because it brings the concept of securities in the investment cryptocurrency, even DeHedge has passed the registration D (RegD) in United States. For more detail about DeHedge, you can look at my signature.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

Go invest or buy coins/token in top 15 in coinmarketcap because they all have the potential in the future to increase its price. Especially buy eth because eth is really cheap right now and there is a x2-5 profit depends when the market recovers in the future.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

All coins that have a project necessary to transform a system tend to be higher and qualities such as security, new segment, new consensus and mining can make the difference, logo: NEO, Monero, Ubiq, Qtum, Stratis can correspond the question. Another point that we can consider is the time that is being estimated and with this the currency that may correspond to a more next future with possibilities of being higher is Ethereum.
Olena9797

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

Take part on ICO is too dangerous now. Cause if it no scam, after listing on exchange the price fall down a few times. Coins i believe are Stratis, Verge (but many people dont believe in it), NEO, ETC, ADA, Waves

yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Well it’s unfortunately true. We see more and more new coins every day and most of them probably won’t last long because they are not built on a strong basis. They are aiming to take a piece from pie. The coins which will survive are the ones that aims to be a solution bringer. I am expecting tron to be an important part of crypto world in the future.

Sandal Jrepit

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I do not know about it, but ETH, BCH, or also POS tokens can become bigger in the future .. but for now only bitcoin still has good price.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:52:31 PM

This is a difficult question to answer correctly. Because there are a lot of coins circulating in the market. It is impossible to say in advance which coin will thrive in the future this depends on the user and their price. Does bitcoin take the lead.
paul gatt

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

I think if bitcoun is guaranteed enough security features, acceptable bank then bitcoin will be a big money in the future. But first bitcoin needs to overcome the freezing price in the past. Otherwise people will give up.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

do not invest in new coins or tokens if you are not ready with the risk,
because invest in new cryptocurrency is very risky my friend,
just invest in good and solid cryptocurrency like eth, waves or ltc
and to minimize the risk, use a good money management

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I will share my knowledge. I see a lot of coins that have sprung up recently. so there are so many choices we will choose. but I still think that Bitcoin is the best coin for now and the future.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

I think bitcoin is still the best for now. Ethereum also has a brighter future. I wouldn't suggest any altcoin and I do t think it's best to invest in any ICO coin. I believe ethereum is nd of those coins that will be bigger in future.
edison benzamin

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

I think it is the current price CMT does not match what it will bring
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:49:30 AM

The electronic money of the internet today is no longer alien to many people in the world. The use of virtual currency for transactions, payments or investments is widely used, many countries around the world have legalized virtual currency as a payment method. In my opinion, the future of Ethereum will be a trend.
quyendiem90

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

Marine coin We hear more and more often talk about Airdrop, but it seems that most of them have a value of a few cents. Today I found Marine coin ICO, while the other air drops require a KYC registration and a referal promotion, but this process takes about an hour of time and a little creativity, I think it’s worth it. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.  Marinecoin and especially its community is working on a new ICO, the project is ambitious but already has a solid foundation on which to rest, the community is constantly. login free 20000 MTC: marine co.in
DimaS1574

Merit: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

I am voiting for wings, opus, tron, eth, ink protocol, rebl. This a list if my wallet and i rely on them
cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

I am not promotional and do not recommend, but for the estimation of dean token period is good I think there are 2 that is KORA and AIRPOD, AIRPOD in cooperation with the flight seems good
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

I still believe on bitcoin children such like BCH,BTG, and BDC
Although they have forking for many time but I can see good prospect as like BCH and BTG will soon after it. ( as long as they getting better ! )
ady_crypto

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

if you realy want to make money you should invest in ICO's or if you don't like this kind of investment you  should buy altcoins that are listed only on one exchange like gate.io and wait for it to list on bigger exchanges
pesorules

Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I think when I am ask about this kind of question or thing. The only coin that comes to my mind is bitcoin, because I will never underestimate the potential of bitcoin because I know that when you trust to something good, soon it will be bigger. So answering your question, my answer would be bitcoin, yes, bitcoin will be bigger in the future. Just be patient.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
daniel1113

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

I think because of their team, they do not have a good concept or a minimal product. Or have a few ico failed quickly as they just want to take money to investors ... They do ico so great, They show us on the floor ... such as unix, ... when they I do not think they will close the site, ... and do not go right as the roadmap, ... completely failed.

They see the market not leaning toward them as they will quickly disappear, and they still have words in the ico project. But I have an ico project that I want to introduce to you .. I believe that it is certain that in the future it will be an extremely valuable coin. She has risen to the top of the Bitcoins and leads the # 1 spot in coinmarketcap.1 penny without a zero transaction fee.Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence ......Marinecoin is friendly iot.

You can join ico of marinecoin http://marineco.in.You can buy more mtc coins.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.nó is dev less.The community of marinecoin is very large.
sorehammer

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Don't get suggestion from anyone make your own comprehensive research and then decide to invest however I can share some of the strong coins which are based on unique feature and currently are undervalued and have great tendency to increase in value in upcoming few years.based on my experience these are as ETH,NEO,ADA,XLM,EOS,DASH,MIOTA.these coin can give you higher return in coming few years.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

BTC and ETH seem to be the most valuable currency in the world. The subcoins to the back XRP IOTA TRON is going with very confident steps. The future will look to be bright currency units.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:27:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Look at the first scratch of coins and tokens with a good capitalization in the coinmarket. There really are still rough diamonds like waves, stratis, neo. Even nano can shoot.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Hi

Yes! Your right there are so many criptocurrencied appear everyday. And you are asking which is good from them?  I think visiting the market cap is the good ways to find your ideal criptocurrency.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ click here and study all about criptocurrency.

Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

In this crypto market many coins are performing well such as Ethereum, MONERO, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, DASH I think those coins have potential to grow and it can be bigger in future.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

A good way to sort good bounties from scams is time.  Wait to see if they are around awhile first.  Marinecoín for example has been around since 2014 so has time tested value from the start.  They are using what they call proof of promotion so the majority of coins are going to those who help promote .MTC..  Artificial intelligence is running the campaign in a dev-less manner.  Complete the assigned marketing task and the AI automatically checks to verify and then pays to an actual wallet.  There is a separate exchange set up to provide liquidity even during the ico.  Great opp you should check out here   marineco.ín/ico
The coins that i think have might be bigger in future is ethereum, we can say thqt the price of the ethereum now is good because of it's characteristics that it stable. Also, ot is affordable to invest because it 8x or 12 times lower compare to the bitcoin. I believe in ethereum that it can fo it because i have a feeling it will replace the bitcoin someday

Y U MAD AT ME
fedykog

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

Blocktix is a platform based on the Efirium for purchasing tickets for various events. Its application will reduce the price of tickets and create better conditions for small promoters. With a market capitalization of about $ 7 million and a huge target market, tokens look cheap - and now they are underestimated. They have a clear and consistent plan to provide services to people outside the cryptographic community. You can be sure that these tokens will find their buyers.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I think finding a good coin is everybody's goal here, and that's the hardest thing to do. Usually I buy new coins when it's been a while enter the exchange market.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

The most important projects in every industry will have more benefits. Blockchain is complex technology and the projects with strong idea and brilliand team will have more possibilities to have greater outcomes. I think most important are infrastructure projects: blockchains itself as platforms for other applications, then it's most important protocols for that blockchains, and then dapps/services.

As blockchains I would prefer: ETH, EOS, NEO, XEM, ICX, AION, WAN.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I think BTC and ETH can be bigger in future like right now, also NEO and RIPPLE.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

right now i only understand a few projects that may explode in upcoming months or year.
for example ;
SEMUX,this project can be considered as a rival for NEO.
but it has an advantage that NEO does not have which is decentralized,people can run the node as long as you have a sufficient vote.
also they can do the transaction roughly around 5000 trx/block which is very fast compared to others.
SONM,they said their product will exist in June or July.but i am not really sure about it

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
valek.bruno

Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

I think that every industry will have its own coin, it's really a new structure and financial platform of humanity, it's very strange of course now to talk about such things, it looks very futuristic, but we see how it develops and what will happen in the future
The Goat Master

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

I believe in Waves, DigixDAO and OmiseGO which have real world usage and offering some benefits to the holders.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

I believe in Waves, DigixDAO and OmiseGO which have real world usage and offering some benefits to the holders.
If you're choosing the coin that has real world usage then why you're forgeting about the most potiental coin in this subject ? It's XRP, it's the coin for transfering money between companies to companies and it's really a good use right ?

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I keep monitoring the progress of each coin. and I see Bitcoin and Ethereum have the potential to continue to grow and improve for the future. in addition, both of these coins continue to show an inflated price. making it more convincing.
The Goat Master

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

If you're choosing the coin that has real world usage then why you're forgeting about the most potiental coin in this subject ? It's XRP, it's the coin for transfering money between companies to companies and it's really a good use right ?

That is true but as I stated other point for me is getting benefit for holding. Like leasing Waves, getting fees on DGD and staking OMG.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Aizarafer

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:48 AM

It is always Bitcoin for me second is ethereum
matico

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

Ethereum for sure would be bigger in the future! Look at the development and the support that ethereum platform is receiving and equally giving to cryptocurrency invedtors not  fail to mention different project that are useful on ethereum platform.

Rejinx

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

The answer to this question is unequivocally ethereum. The most trusted crypto currency after bitcoin. Smart Contracts
KeithBeeCham

Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

Currently, I only trust the top 5 cryptos of the current market under Coinmarketcap because they are all potential cryptos. And now I'm interested in the EOS, crypto that promises to explode in 2018 because of the recent negative news from the crypto. I will invest in the EOS hold until the end of 2018, hoping that its exchange rate will increase.

sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:24:50 PM

maybe Ripple has a good future because Ripple's development is pretty good from last year maybe next year will be much better again.
chel0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:53 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:05:35 AM by chel0

Ethereum for me is the best coin that may soar high in the future.Its value is steadily increasing day by day.And another coin I bet promising this year is XYO token so better watch out for it when it appears in the coinmarketcap.
Jinz02

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

AirSwap (AST) is a token exchange platform that can be used to trade or convert Ethereum based assets and ERC20 tokens. AirSwap allows for much of the trading activity to take place off-chain and operates faster than blockchain-only based exchanges. Airswap was another highly anticipated project with many in the cryptocurrency space predicting that decentralized exchanges are the way forward. AST opened up in October at a price of $0.24 and surprisingly began to decline in value; AST was trading under $0.20 just a few days ago but has since began to rally. AST shouldn’t be below ICO price for much longer, so now is a great time to pick some up.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:37:57 PM

maybe Ripple has a good future because Ripple's development is pretty good from last year maybe next year will be much better again.

Very much and very much I doubt. The ripple already has a huge capitalization, at the current price, it is unlikely that it will give a large number of X's. But miracle happen, sometimes.  Grin
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

I believe in many virtual currencies such as Ethereum, Cindicator, Power Ledger, LH Crypto, The Key and Neo. I will keep all these coins for the long term
elosi

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

Well in my own humble opinion, I think credits will really have a big future, it is a smart contract blockchain project like etherum but the unique thing about credits is that it is fast compare to other blockchain, according to them their platform will do 1 million transaction per sec which will make it the fast blockchain, but we shall until June for the main net launch to see that in action.
saras008

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:36:40 AM

If a project sounds crazy, you might consider it. Because the most unique technology, easy and cheap that will be widely accepted in the future.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

Lots of new projects, but not really innovative. Maybe you can look for different, ambitious projects, but that still makes sense.
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:49:21 AM

There is a set of coins which will progress in the near future. But it is impossible to allocate specifically this or that coin, in connection with a situation in the world. Every day there are negative and positive news in connection with which each of the companies react differently. Many states try to regulate crypto - the industry, all this affects growth of our coins. Wink
For me regulate the coin will help it to grow because by regulation we already grow the community. More people believe becausd of their government also make it legal in their country. People is about support their country. They will follow if the government do something.
rohican

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

We know startup like whatsapp is not really a new idea, but makes it more efficient than sms system. People will naturally move on to more efficient technologies. So if you find a new project like that, it is likely to succeed in the future.
Endank

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

Maybe you can go to some sites that provide reviews about new coins. Some are neutral and rate certain coins they consider potential.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

We know startup like whatsapp is not really a new idea, but makes it more efficient than sms system. People will naturally move on to more efficient technologies. So if you find a new project like that, it is likely to succeed in the future.
until now, i keep update and update to the price of all cryptocurrency and as i observe, for me, the coins that i think it can be bigger in the near future is the ethereum. ethereum is the most stable coins of all the time. it is popular too. but we know that the rising percentage of the ethereum are trully believe so i think it would be the coins have a future and have a match in the bitcoin
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

I only believe in one coin, that is etherum. which I believe is mostly bounty berpalform on MEW, and MEW is a wallet to store the etherum which automatically tokens obtained from bounty will only be exchanged to etherum. and in the future there will be more bounty, which means the etherum will get busier and its price will increase.
have1983

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

In the future market, my favorite is the etheric, although many new tokens come in, but I don't think they will last. Don't believe it. Just walk.
 Grin Grin Grin
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

I do not suggest you to invest in those ico's that you dont even know what are their real purpose, just invest in those that you are really convinced to invest in there.

If you want to make some money, then try to invest in a really potential coin, like cardano, there has been a lot of rumours about this coin lately, they have an association with a google company, so this will increase the price for a while.

Maybe it can be touching more than 0.06$ by tomorrow, so you can still make an easy 20% if you invest right now.
I really prefer to invest in those kind of solid projects instead of putting my money on an ico that i do not even know what are their real purposes.

Indeed, this coin was good. I did not expect such a large amount of such explosions to indicate that the project was indeed very good. Such projects in the forum are still very small and difficult to find. Have to say that luck also has a certain relationship.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:35 AM

I recommend several investments that I think are very promising and worth investing in, btc, act, ITC, bto, wtc, ada, gxs, Neo. I believe that after you study, you will find your favorite.
nerfe

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:17 AM

I recommend to invest in exchanger ico and the best for me is the bitxoxo (xoxo) they are expirienced in exchange industries since 2016 top bitcoin exchanger on india now they launch their ico and as far as i see the project keeps getting better
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

I recommend to invest in exchanger ico and the best for me is the bitxoxo (xoxo) they are expirienced in exchange industries since 2016 top bitcoin exchanger on india now they launch their ico and as far as i see the project keeps getting better
the coins that i think it can be bigger in the near future is the ethereum . because ethereum is most stable coins at all time. it its popular too but we know that the rising percentage of the ethereum are truly believe so i will recommend to invest in ethereum because this is a highly demand coins in this genartaion.
lunasol

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

Really have to do your research here. Can’t say as of now, but there are a bunch of alts that look like they’re about to pop.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

Really have to do your research here. Can’t say as of now, but there are a bunch of alts that look like they’re about to pop.
Although there will be many alts that appear, still every project has its own differences, we can judge from the side, vision, mission, goals, team, and many projects that can be considered.
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin and ethereum will be much more expensive in the future, so now you need to invest in this coins!
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum can become coin pioneers in crypto. The future of the two coins is already very clear, they will be able to run smoothly to achieve a high price. Yes, right among the good coins, there will be coins indicated a scam, for that we all always careful in choosing the coins and ICO.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Actually it exist many good altcoins, some of them are expensive and those are stable you'll not get profits from it but it helps to keep the same sum those altcoins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, neo, and it exist the cheap altcoins with good potential like credits, ppp, gen.

xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

BTO
The application scenario of Bottoms is to integrate the Internet of Things, Big Data, artificial intelligence, VR/AR and blockchain to form a decentralized public blockchain ecosystem so that all demanders are on this platform. Enjoy the corresponding data, Bot as the platform's Token, in the business model to play the distribution of the interests of the token, to provide the original data will receive bot token rewards; can use Bot as their own funds to constantly issue their own tokens.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

Practically wise to buy?ofcourse those coins whos on top 20 because this are the coins that for sure supported by the dev,maybe they dont grow faster than you expected but atleast this is not scam,or shit coins that pump and dumps

I think bitcoin and ethereum can become coin pioneers in crypto. The future of the two coins is already very clear, they will be able to run smoothly to achieve a high price. Yes, right among the good coins, there will be coins indicated a scam, for that we all always careful in choosing the coins and ICO.
What do you mean can become pioneer?are you noob?bitcoin is the pioneer coin and ethereum is second to this,so whats that youre saying?
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

Many altcoins have the change to be bigger in the future.
I think, now they are likely the EOS that may become greater as the ETH. This coin is similar to the ETH, but something different in the later system. So, I prefer to this coin.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

True there are lots of scams running now. I'm also skeptical of investing because of this. Its very hard to distinguish which one is legit. I hope someday there will be a regulation for running icos. I'm also interested to know the fee good coins running if someone could give a light to it.
I think that EOS is a coin that can be bigger in the future. because I see the current development of EOS that keeps on improving to make its future reliable. other than that it is for the development of the moment able to influence changes in the development of EOS for the future. so to pursue the future of EOS for much better from now on.
coinmela

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

I think NEO,ETH,LTC coins can be bigger in future.
Nikola282828

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Well, I think that a lot of coins will create another ripple, because they are used both in translations very effectively, and in some other industries of our planet.
ixhlumqe

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

I think ADA, Ripple and XVG will have a good future, and they have a good plan for the project, and there are already some businesses working with these coins.
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Now I can only see the ether and other acolytes in order to catch up with it. Of course, if the Ethernet continues to develop, follow the roadmap. This is the most promising project that will exceed bitcoin and continue to lead the development of digital currency and continue to support it.
stetym

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Binance Coin (BNB) is a token used as the domestic currency of a large Binance exchange. The capitalization of this coin exceeds a billion dollars - all thanks to the background in the form of such a powerful project. At present, Ethereum is used as a platform for this crypto currency. Soon the situation will change: the founders of the exchange are holding a competition for the development of a detachment supporting the elements of decentralization - Binance Coin.
efeyigit399

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

the number of subcoins in the crypto-currency platform is constantly increasing. some subcoins have the potential to rise. subcoins that will be much better for me in the coming years Enj Mtc Dovu Seth
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
It's very easy for you to take and invest some coin in the top 10. Such as Ethereum, ADA, Stellar, NEO, Theykey, Pundi X
These are my favorite ones as they have their own protocol, high liquidity, and strong team + very transparency to bring all of their effort to their products

deathland113

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
I thought there are some good altcoin from ICO such as COSS.io an exchanger based in Singapore they had licensed for fiat trading. Their exchange still tiny but very potential as Singapore is crypto friendly. Let's grab some while it still cheap
bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

I think Ethereum will have a bright future in the future. Ethereum is the best-known altcoins and it is a powerful contender for Bitcoin. The Ethereum market has not performed well these days, but I'm still full  confidence of Ethereum.
Baneful3458

Activity: 370

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

of course SPOT Coin , i trust this projekt
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

There are many good coins which are in race, so you can't exactly predict which coins will shine in future. I think I would always rely on more established altcoins such as Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Neo, Ripple, Verge and Cardano.

SeriousHodler

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

Invest in coins that has a great team and good vision. I can personally recommend you DCC! They wanted to solve one of the biggest Blockchain problems, which is privacy. Taking care of your privacy doesn’t always mean full anonymity, nevertheless DCC won’t keep or record any private information on its chain. They will only keep the records of hash value for authentications. Users keep their data either on a local or on a cloud user client. DCC will also be working with DATA to find more ways to read and store use data making it constantly advancing to a more transparent playing field.
Do check out their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Arcoin1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

It's hard to see the future of crypto money. We can talk for the future. Bitcoin is the greatest architect of your future. Behind him is the ETH.
Dasha88fed

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Hello Everyone, There are many coins/Tokens are coming in everyday. But maximum coins are scam or bullshit except few good. So, what do you think about those few good coins/tokens? and what is their name? Please share with us. Thank You
Binance Coin (BNB) is a token used as the domestic currency of a large Binance exchange. The capitalization of this coin exceeds a billion dollars - all thanks to the background in the form of such a powerful project. At present, Ethereum is used as a platform for this crypto currency. Soon the situation will change: the founders of the exchange are holding a competition for the development of a detachment supporting the elements of decentralization - Binance Coin.
I also look closely at Binance Coin. Its capitalization is already approaching two billion dollars, and the price of the coin is constantly growing, with price jumps, but there is a clear growth trend. Even now, when many coins become cheaper, BNB on their background shows a price increase. There are other promising coins, but Binance Coin really deserves attention.
sircy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

If you search through coins for the future necessarily choose which has a nice system. It is indeed an awful lot of crypto are popping up but only a few of it's potential. Perhaps there will be no one knows well where the crypto will have the best growth but at least just select the crypto has been tested in some time like the ethereum. in some future time, ethereum could certainly more than what exists today.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Rejinx

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

I engage in not recommend you to position in those ico's that you dont each the adjoined apperceive what are their real purpose
Afobaje48

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

No one can know what could happen tomorrow with how crypto currency is now, I can pick bitcoin still leading and ethereum behind
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

a little regret, now really became a lot of unreliable and fraudulent project. but if you do market research, it is likely that you will be able to find the project that will bring you a good profit. now it is necessary to devote a lot of time and have some knowledge.
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Bitcoin will remain in top position and neo has the excellent future and will remain in top 5 also i have deep faith in ethereum classic and monero
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:45 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I believe that the advance in cryptocurrency technology has been so great and continuous over the years, that I am convinced that within a few years very few of the current cryptocurrencies will have been able to pass the test of time, so I find it difficult to predict which of the current cryptocurrencies will have a more promising future.

What I am sure of, is that Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to be reliable stores of value and very popular in a market where the certainty granted by the aged prestige will continue to be a great advantage.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:40:39 AM

These coins can grow in the future.
Ethereum development on the platform Blockchain combined use feature contract smartphone (Smart Contract). Ethereum just allows for creation of apps, decentralized, and a currency.
Virtual money Ripple can be considered Starup pioneer in the field of bank payment and end-user applications. Ripple networks allow users to use the services of the Bank, credit card, Paypal is very convenient, ... in order to save costs and time of the transaction more quickly.
Bitcoin owns the majority share of the market of electronic money. Bitcoin trading volumes huge, larger than any coin which is in competition with it, the value of BTC is still the more Ethereum very much.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

d2s4

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

I think these are ETH, Ripple, Waves, EOS, Neo. Especially ETH has all chances to be the first in this list. This is my point of view.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
sensei

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

The employer capital that be adventurer equating me in the budgeted was on the contrary a bitcoin, maybe various nominal are forthcoming in this date on the contrary i don't comprehend they will supervene prize the excellent price of bitcoin now.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Other than bitcoin the only token or coin that I can see a big future is the ETHEREUM because even now the value of it is stable and that is the reference for a good coin a stable in the future the volatility of it will be high and difficult for sure. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptobluemoon

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

NEO is my fav coin to my knowledge it will be bigger in future and neo coin development is proves it can grow to 10 times in the coming future so it is better to hold neo for long-term growth
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

I believe that in the future will show growth ETHEREUM Stellar Ripple and Neo.I honestly do not have time to follow all the coins but the above coins are really promising

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I go with bitcoin we all know that it can be bigger in the future and aside from that i know that ethereum will do the same,Litecoin also have a potential in the future.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

For me my bet coins are ETH, Banca and Soferox besides Bitcoin. I believe in those coins, they are my future. Reading the whitepaper will surely make you buy them just like me and many investors. But of course buy at your own risk not because someone said it. Read and understand before participating or buying a token.
Magami

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:45 PM

There's a lot of coins that potentially can be good at price in near future. EOS one of them, in my opinion its price will go through the roof

●   M A S T E R N O D E   F O U N D A T I O N   ●           
★  Swiss Army Knife for Masternode Investors  ★
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:30 PM

For me I think the coins that can be bigger in the future are the infrastructure projects, the project that are build to run smart contract on them because i feel in the near future a lot of people will use their platform to issue contracts.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:34:53 PM

all of them
none of them

you pick
ronics

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:51:49 AM

like what you say that many ico projects each day are always expressing to investors. But besides others, the plans of a ico scam are unaware that this is a scam. we will see their social networking sites. Bringing the price of copper really makes it much stronger than a bitcoin to the future, it's my intentions to invest in this money.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

There is a full list of such coinsfor me: Waves, Monero, Neo, Eos, Ripple. These are my favorite ones for future and I hope for their increasing which will bring a profit.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

I have long been watching the Civic coin. It seems to me over time, it should grow many times, the project team is constantly working on it

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

From the top 100 coins I would say Zilliga. Their promises with transaction scaling are pretty nice and right now ZIL is pretty cheap also.
To be honest, there are multiple coins in top 100 I see as promising ones.

lksufrr

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

There are too many coins now, but as for me BTC, ETH, EOS and Monero are so promising because their trends show the increasing in the future.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

BTC will rise at all, ETH seems to be rising too, Monero and Waves have a good speed of increasing as well, so I suppose that these are my favorite coins for the future.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bazukalol

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Besides bitcoin, I don't know which currency will be bigger.
Jericka D Ranillo

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

No other than bitcoin and eth, noth price of coins arr pump in december 2017 and it looks like opposite now in our market situation. Dump is really on serious trend so now what need to do ?  Buy eth or btc, current price now is mostly down more than 50% so its is oppurtunity to us to gain another 50% when back to the highest price

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

I have two picks on this one;
NEO
DOGECOIN
These two coins are completely undervalued at this point, but once people start to realize the potential in both of these coins then you can be sure that the prices will skyrocket. Neo is already being referred to as the chinese ethereum, that alone shows how much potential that the coin has. These are the coins that I trust the most to do well in the future.
Jazvebtc18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Well mate, it is true that a lot of coins nowadays is scam or bullshit. Sometimes these coins have a very nice platforms and we can't know that it is scam. Invest only to coins that are proven and that can be trusted like NEO and ETH. This  coins have proven there worth in the market. Be careful always and be a keen observer.
shinchan123

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

Scam coins that are gaining prices due to hype will surely die as soon as cryptocurrency awareness happens. People will soon realize that only crypto with real purpose and working product will remain on the market. Most likely those that are on the marketcap will benefit more in the next bull run.
godspree

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank You

I completely agree that there are too many scam coins right now and it is becoming more and more difficult to distinguish which one is legit.
I don't trust newly appearing coins. I prefer to invest in NEO and Ethereum as they are the most stable, they have shown a good potentail and I believe in their future.
tak rogi

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

I think for now it can not be predicted precisely and carefully because all tokens and altcoins I currently see are not so stable to be invested in only token etherium and bitcoin for now and that I think it's good to buy and hold those two crypto currencies.
cerberus5424

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

At the moment, the crypto-currency market has dropped very much, so you can buy many coins at quite favorable and low prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bebinonaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:12:16 PM

Bitcoin for a long time holds administration, remaining the most well known and most costly coin. As indicated by the level of capitalization of the digital money advertise and the volume of exchanges, the offer of bitcoin surpasses half.

The individuals who pick bitcoin say that it will dependably remain the "number one cryptographic money" and "computerized gold", particularly since under bitcoin a whole foundation has been made - numerous shops presently acknowledge it for installment.
soooulliv77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are out of competition. In addition to them, it can be EOS or NEO. The most promising in my opinion.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

In this crypto showcase numerous coins are performing admirably, for example, Ethereum, MONERO, NEO, WAVES, STRATIS, DASH I think those coins can possibly develop and it can be greater in future.
Cwyaalim

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

I figure bitcoin and ethereum can move toward becoming coin pioneers in crypto. The eventual fate of the two coins is as of now clear, they will have the capacity to run easily to accomplish a high cost. Indeed, ideal among the great coins, there will be coins demonstrated a trick, for that we as a whole constantly watchful in picking the coins and ICO.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

There are alot of good stable project and hope all those project will go bigger in future like Waves,EOS,Steem,CRPT,XRP,TRX.

Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

This is another abundance this spring offered by Marìnecoìn's. *MTC* is utilizing verification of advancement to go out their coins. A dev-less man-made brainpower framework deals with the ico to guarantee reasonable dissemination. Time weakening innovation gives everybody a lot of time to gain numerous *MTC* for advancement endeavors. The blockchain will have an incentive since it is intended for iot machine to machine exchanges. Zero expenses and quick exchanges will protect long haul success for this blockchain. Look at it here marìne co.ìn
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: