Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new era of ICO risk free investment: ICBM (Neufund)  (Read 170 times)
bandar (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

I like this new kind of ICO: ICBM (initial capital building mechanism)

Basicly you invest eth, get tokens and you can spend your eth on real world/blockchain investments.  If you choose not to invest, you get your eth back (after ICO).  Nothing shady, real transparant. Thoughts?
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:12:48 AM

information and good ideas. this can be a good example. this should be supported so that the future can provide more value for the world of cryptocurrency
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:28:42 AM

Ok, bountybot, whatever...  Roll Eyes
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:30:41 AM

Basicly you invest eth, get tokens and you can spend your eth on real world/blockchain investments.  If you choose not to invest, you get your eth back (after ICO).  Nothing shady, real transparant. Thoughts?

really nice idea, and the name of crowdfunding or ICO(Initial coin offering) change become ICBM(Initial capital building Mechanism)
i see there is a lot of great name in this Neufund project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:32:31 AM

is that trusted? i mean after im invest, but not buy tokens, is sure to returned?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:44:03 AM

Basicly you invest eth, get tokens and you can spend your eth on real world/blockchain investments.  If you choose not to invest, you get your eth back (after ICO).  Nothing shady, real transparant. Thoughts?

is that trusted? i mean after im invest, but not buy tokens, is sure to returned?

I've done a ton of ICO's (included LSK & XEM btw, sold too early though) and I haven't seen a lot of Teams with that kind of real life experience.  So yes, I trust them.  Check their whitepaper, press, names, linkedins, etc... all green lights to me!

But please, do your own research.  

I can imagine the token not flying high instantly since there needs to be investments in startups which make them more valuable.  But imagine a lot of startups (crypto and non crypto) using that platform to get funded.  One can invest thru ETH and EURO (via a token that will always be 1:1 to EURO)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:47:46 AM

Honestly, the idea of ​​the mechanism of the initial capital construction is described rather vaguely. However, I agree that the form of the current ICO should be changed to avoid possible unnecessary risks of fraud. It is necessary to experiment and select the best options for conducting ICO, because the existing one has already compromised.
bandar (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:27:18 AM

Honestly, the idea of ​​the mechanism of the initial capital construction is described rather vaguely.

Where? Here in this thread or on their website?  Is there anything unclear to you? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: