Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn from signature campaigns?  (Read 2055 times)
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

if the jr member rank follows the campaign signature, the prize is very small, losing to the rank above us, but if we want to do gifts and often post well, it will always get a big prize, bro, but if the income from the gift every month is the signature whose income cannot be predicted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kudus11

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?
I think about how much we get a monthly income from the side of the rank is clearly different, but not just the rank that distinguishes because our income is like our friend's performance, it could be the rank of newbie is more income than jr.member. because what makes it clear is our performance, I think so bro.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I think it depends on the allocation of bounty I think for jr.member you can earn a small award among the others mostly $300 that's if when the bounty is success or when they listed in a good exchange
Aske

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:31:46 AM

First,You should have a high-level account to receive more rewards,because it will bring in more tokens.
Second,You need to find a good signing bounty,because some Bounty missions do not have token rewards.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

Not much you will earn if your'e still Jr. Member if we say tokens from signature campaign of course higher rank is more tokens than low rank, but its still profitable. All you need is to find a project which is good and worth joining and also for our time and effort.
LadyK

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

Not so much, with the current market situation. I think the bounty campaign will not last long.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

Nobody doesn't know how much money we are going to make from the Signature Campaign because there are many people who join from the different level until final stakes we cannot able to conclude how much we are going to make. Sometimes it will depend on the percentage they allocate to the bounty campaigns.
hidrocop

Merit: 267

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Last year, people could make a lot of money from signature campaigns, but both the market is low and ico's are having a hard time collecting money.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

If youre lucky on the campaign youve participated amd you have high rank account ,rewards that you will get from bounty signature  campaign will be as high as 10,000$.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

It depends on a lot of factor, first to consider is your rank. If you have a high ranking profile here then your chance of having to earn high on a signature campaign is high especially if there is only a few participants for the sig campaign. Another factor is if the campaign that you are joining is successful. And another one is if the bounty that you have joined is not a scam. Now, most campaigns that pay BTC is only for high ranking members not like before.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?
There are no exact value for a profit that may earn on signature campaigns its because.
- there are no stable value of tokens and other cryotocurrencies.
- you can only estimate your profit after you received the payment
- you can't get any the same profit as before/ the same as your former bounty.
- and if the bounty campaigns is still on ongoing you can't assure that you will be payed at the end of campaign.
- and also your profit depends on how successful your bounty campaigns end.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

For me personally, I believe the the amount you can earn from a signature campaign depends on the project and the rate at which the manager and management team decide to distribute the reward. It also depends on the allocation for that signature and the number of participants. So, before you join any signature, take your time to do a very good research and be sure it is a promising one before you participate in it.
Armadeus

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:10:04 PM

Do anybody heard about Bounty Stake Trading?

Here is the absolutely new way of earning 'cash' (ETHER) on bounty campaigns by using FB, TW, and bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

The reward that you will earn from signauture campaign still depends on how much they raise, some icos  when they do not meet the amount they postpone the ico and the bounty campaign.

NYGMA_35

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

There is no specific payment rate. depending on the reward campaign. depends on the number of signatures. we cannot say a clear figure. We can only guess. You can't win a lot.you win a little.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

This thread was posted nearly 1 year now and answers that are suggested seems to be the same.

Do anybody heard about Bounty Stake Trading?

Here is the absolutely new way of earning 'cash' (ETHER) on bounty campaigns by using FB, TW, and bitcointalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039136.msg46233134#msg46233134
I have read about this yesterday but does it accept newbies with its signature campaign?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zuishuai

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

The market is bleak now, and there is a tiny profit margin for signature rewards. Like the signature i participated in, the reward for a week is probably about $5.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:31:50 PM

With a good rank on the forum, a low number of participants, a competent and loyal Manager of the company, the implementation of all the rules of the bounty, a good successful project, you can earn from $ 1000 for 1-2 months. Even when the market is declining.
hidrocop

Merit: 267

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

This is more related to good luck than a good and high rank. In 2017, the member was acquiring the signature revenue over 1 btc. But it's so hard now, no one is investing in projects, and it's hard to get a prize.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Nobody cannot able to answer your question because we don't how many participants will join in the signature bounty. There are different people which we cannot able to guess how many stakes and how many members of different ranks will join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: