Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn from signature campaigns?  (Read 2055 times)
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:31:37 AM

no rate of earnings is sure in every campaign, depend on the success of each ico project you participated. Indeed we as jr.member rank has no much chance to join in a lot of campaign so better learn more even basic of cryptocurrency firstly. Don't hope too much for earn, just do the best thing in this process.
Maybe in another side, we can only take a little of advantage from some campaign that has the manager able to work in conceptual, diligent, and willpower to succeed who give chance for us to participated.
Because with the success of the campaign,  at least we got a value that not just money.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

participating in the bounty you do not have a stable income, you can do nothing at all if the bounty turns out to be unsuccessful, so talking about a specific amount is a bit stupid, on average, participating in several bounties, on average you can earn up to $ 1000, and more if you are lucky
Maybe OP is asking about signature campaigns,normally in our campaigns signature campaigns means the campaigns which pays us in bitcoin as payment and most of the will pay us in weekly or bi-weekly.And the bounty campaigns means the campaigns which paying us in the upcoming altcoins or tokens where the income is not fixed because the rewards will be based on how much participants on that campaign and also based on successful of their project.But in signature campaigns we can calculate how much he can get weekly or monthly because most of the campaigns will follow the same rate.For Jr.member the payments is about $10 per week so he can earn upto  $50 monthly for his rank.
mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:07:48 AM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?

Based on the completion of all the tasks required in the terms and conditions, you will earn stakes. This stakes have an equivalent coins (number depends on the bounty allocation, total number of participants, and tasks completed). You will receive this coins during distribution usually after ICO. Then congratulations you have now your hard-earned rewards.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

As being new here I dont even earn money from the forum but but I read more article and say we can earn more money in simple way of joining signature campaign here.

I guess there many people who got rich because of joining bounty signature campaign.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Wongmedit23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

As being new here I dont even earn money from the forum but but I read more article and say we can earn more money in simple way of joining signature campaign here.

I guess there many people who got rich because of joining bounty signature campaign.

not just prizes earned through signature campaigns, but we get a lot of knowledge from signature campaigns, and add insight to this bitcoin forum
Puroc

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Calculating your stake is the first thing you wanna do before joining a campaign, like pretending you'll finished the bounty in 6-8 weeks, just calculate the total possible stake you can receive then tally it with the total poll for you bounty type you've joined and base on the token price just divide it on how mush it is on ETH then convert it to dollar.

Example:

Token Name: Dollar
Token Symbol:  USD
Price: 420USD= 1 ETH or 1USD = .02 Dollar
Stake possible to get (ICO in 6 weeks)
Jr. Member = .5 stake/week or 1500 token/week
Total poll for Signature Campaign: 50,000,000 tokens in total

Calculation:

1500 token x 6 weeks = 9 000
9 000 x .02 = 180 dollars

This is merely calculation of how much you can get in a bounty.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Well if youre lucky on the bounty campaign that you joined in, 1000$ is too low for your reward. Average reward that a member will get is 2500- 500$ but high ranks are the ones who dominates.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:00 AM

Well if youre lucky on the bounty campaign that you joined in, 1000$ is too low for your reward. Average reward that a member will get is 2500- 500$ but high ranks are the ones who dominates.

it will still depend on the campaign that youve joined and also depends on your current ranked. but yeah i agree that higher ranks like hero members and above can always get the best rates for any types of campaign , whether it is a bounty or a signature campaign.

your not a newbie anymore mate because your ranked is already a junior member. with that rank you have, you can now posibly join a campaign and make some cash. however signature campaigns that accepts junior ranks are now verry rare to find and hard to spot, your only best bet is to head on the altcoin bounty section.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Hi! I just got promoted from Newbie to Jr. Member, and I'm wondering how much can you earn let's say / month as Jr Member from signature campaigns ?

First I want to know what kinds of signature campaign you ask, Bitcoin signature campaign or bounty signature campaign? As I know if you are joining bounty signature campaign, the reward is depends on what bounty you have joined so, your income is depends on what coins you can have, because every coins has their own price.

CryptoKingh

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

First of all it depends on Campaign to Campaign.

If the campaign is for 2 months and you enroll yourself then you have to keep their signature till the end of the campaign.

So, it depends on different campaigns.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

There is no fixed price on how much you can earn on signiture campaign
Why? It is because the earning depends on how you do your job accordingly to the rules of such campaigns and by these you will get some stakes and at the end of the campaign these stakes will be sum up and divide to the token allocated for the bounty program.
But on some campaign they tell how much a participant can earn
As i can recall Jr. Member will recieve approximately 110-210$
And for memeber is 210-310$ thats what I remember if im not mistaken

Closed to that price. It really depends of the campaign you joined. If the campaign is good and not a scam one, you can earn a decent amount for that rank or even more. It may also depend on the listing of the coin in exchanges. So basically, you cant tell on what outcome you will get in every camps you may involved. Good Luck Smiley
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:12:22 AM

In signature campaign the higher your rank is the higher your award on the token distribution..
If you find a bounty with a good background, you can join signature, FB and Twitter campaign for you to earn more tokens, that sometime equivalent t0 300-700 dollar for starter for 2-3 months.
Uzunhahn

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:29:18 PM

It's not always about rank. You must do what you suppose to do when you get a job, we can put it that way. You will get paid in their coins, but you need to promote their product in the right way or by the rules that they set up. Giving extra effort is desirable.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

I earn money with joining signature campaign is $25 per week for rank member. But in the signature campaign they have different paid, depend on manager and signature campaign. At least per month I have earn money in this forum is arround $100, yeah I'm really happy for that. There are another side I'm happy joining with signature campaign, first I will active in this forum everyday so I will know the news come and this is important for me for my invested. Second, my knowledge incresing day by day because I always get used to reading threads that I think are important. So this forum give me profit and the most important I have knowledge about cryptocurrency.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Basically all campaigns are not the same therefore it's payment is not the same. There are different amount of payment allocation to the bounty and partly divided to every campaign. So not all campaign is the same ratio of payment and token allocation. I don't know yet how much I earn already for I'd experienced badly in the past history of my beginner journey here.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

I earn money with joining signature campaign is $25 per week for rank member. But in the signature campaign they have different paid, depend on manager and signature campaign. At least per month I have earn money in this forum is arround $100, yeah I'm really happy for that. There are another side I'm happy joining with signature campaign, first I will active in this forum everyday so I will know the news come and this is important for me for my invested. Second, my knowledge incresing day by day because I always get used to reading threads that I think are important. So this forum give me profit and the most important I have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

cool. good for you that you earn a lot by just joining sig campaigns alone. i also agree that we learn different knowledge day by day by just reading and posting on this forum and aside from that , we do also share our own experience and strategies to other users in order to help them improve more on their journey in the world of cryptocurrency. earning thru posting is only an incentive and should not be prioritize than any other things .
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

It's not always about rank.
It isn't about the rank but understanding that campaigns are incentives, you must contribute to all the discussions that you are posting.

You must do what you suppose to do when you get a job
Signature campaign isn't a job, it is an incentive here in forum and this is what others are wrongly understood that they are  all thinking that campaign is a job which isn't.

Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Check the bounty poll, the higher budget for signature campaign the better, usually it does starts from 25%-35%  if you complete all the weeks, then stakes is higher and rewards are bigger, and much more bigger if you have high ranks,  Jr. Member usually earn 110%-200% and 50-75% higher in the next rank and so fort..
erasheed28

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

There's no such thing as per month, it depends on the project you are going to join since not every project have the same time frame of paying their bounty participants and besides for you as a newbie you should concentrate on learning not thinking about the money you'll get from campaign because that's just a bonus after all in this forum.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:32:58 AM

There is no specific figures on how much we are going to make and it completely depends on the company pool and how much they want to share the bounty people. After listing in the exchanges the price of those coins may change the value and it is very hard to predict.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: