Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin to pokerstars  (Read 322 times)
nicksarkastaton (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:08:19 AM

Hi, I would like to make a trade of small amount of mBTC with a reputable member. It would be 1:1. I will send first and I would like to recive in PokerStars or Skrill.

Leave a comment or PM me with details. Thx
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:10:30 AM

Hi, I would like to make a trade of small amount of mBTC with a reputable member. It would be 1:1. I will send first and I would like to recive in PokerStars or Skrill.

Hi there! I'm able to send Pokerstars for you'r BTC. Sadly I take 3% fee for this transaction. If you agree upon my terms let me know and we make this happen.
If you feel unsafe for the lastest feedbacks sent by users, they'r fake and I'm up to use escrow.
Whats the amount you are looking to trade?
nicksarkastaton (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:25:24 AM

Ok Here4trades, you seem trust worthy. PM me your address please. So I will send you 10mBTC, on preev that is 96$, and you will send me to Pokerstars around 93$ is that correct? That seems fair. My username is: ludijadario on Pokerstars (Hometown Rijeka, Croatia). Hope it works out. Cheers
Here4Trades

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:06:47 AM

I'm still waiting for the coins to arrive the address or at least show as unconfirmed on the blockchain but nothing appear. If you made a cashout from betcoin no idea how it works hence I've never played there.
If you got a TXId, please pm me with it.
nicksarkastaton (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

The guy is scammer...
Check his feedback -> http://prntscr.com/hg4z7x
You were warned...
If u trust him, you will be scammed

I made a withdraw, but now canceled after getting this PM. I just am not sure. Why do you have negative feedback? Is this true? Somebody is wasting my time here. What is the truth? Anybody'?
Here4Trades

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

The guy is scammer...
Check his feedback -> http://prntscr.com/hg4z7x
You were warned...
If u trust him, you will be scammed

I made a withdraw, but now canceled after getting this PM. I just am not sure. Why do you have negative feedback? Is this true? Somebody is wasting my time here. What is the truth? Anybody'?

hehe, he asked you to make this transaction instead ? There'r are many people trying to trash my sales, Danos probably is a scammer.
If you want, you cand send your coins to escrow and I send you money directly to your Pokerstars account, what do you think ?
Here4Trades

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:07 AM

Danos, show your face here what's going on with you pal ? Are you an scammer I exposed in the past ? did you dig into my negative rantings and saw there'r all fake ? I expect an apologize from you.
hardcore

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:29:07 AM

Here4Trades is a legitimate member, Danos is the one whos scamming

sudeepsinha

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

Try to exchange it into Perfect money then deposit in to Pokerstars. Why you need this help when this is unnecessary.
Here4Trades

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:59 AM

Try to exchange it into Perfect money then deposit in to Pokerstars. Why you need this help when this is unnecessary.

Depending on the locations, here in Uruguay you can't deposit with PM, that's why I don't even use it.
I commend everyone around to avoid trading with user " Danos " as you may get scammed by that piece of sh1t.
Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:46:37 PM

This guy placed fake negative trust on me after i safe person from his scams Cheesy
Lets not forget how this guy scamming -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2462491
It was also reported so beware
Just because i catch you before you scam someone people should avoid me ? Cheesy
I can show you 20+ PMS from people thanks me for saving their asses from retards like you.
You want to start war against me ? Cheesy You are welcome kid, i love to fight scammers like you Smiley

Here4Trades

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

He loved to fight .. wait ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2426183.msg25389243#msg25389243 ... check the complete thread. There are real fun ongoing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: