Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for team members for my green education project  (Read 644 times)
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:00:58 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:14:52 AM by gootho

Hi all,

My name is Tom and I am working on an online green education platform  and will have a blockchain-based cryptocurrency transaction system embedded.  My network is targeting pan-Asia and, for this, I and my partners have operations both in South Korea and Indonesia. These are the countries where we plan to launch our platform before expanding it cross-Asia. Anyway, I have completed the plan and both the Korean and Indonesian operations are set. Therefore, I'm currently looking for various ways to recruit a team of developers having web/mobile-app and blockchain expertise as equity members. I, myself, have my background in business and received an MBA from Columbia, and have worked as a system consultant at a big consulting firm. I'm also quite familiar with web development as I have developed an online education platform last year by myself. Unfortunately, this platform did not work out as I intended because I set the market focus too narrowly. However, from this experience, I learned a lot and all this learning I put into the platform.

To cut a long story short, my research into the bitcointalk made me conclude that this might be the right place to reach out to people who have strong entrepreneurial mindsets and interest in leveraging the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to breath life into great ideas. Therefore, I'd like to invite talents who are interested in leveraging technology to realize equal opportunity of education in Asia. Like the other bitcointalk users, I cannot delve deeply into my plan's concept and actual details, but feel free to shoot me a message on skype (my ID is ny_consultant) if you are interested in doing good.

Another thing, if this section is not the right place to look for a team, can anybody please direct me to where it might be best or other sources than bitcointalk??? I'd really appreciate your interest and any advice is utmost welcome.

Best to you all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JDacer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:46 PM

what team kind of team do you look for? be specific so that the reader understand Cheesy
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

I totally agree with you, bitcointalk is the right place to reach out to people. I am expert in Blockchain/CryptoCurrency development and we have made many ICO's successful. Can we schedule a meeting to better understanding of your requirements?
GerdLang

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

Which team are you looking for? And what do you want to get in the end? Huh
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

please specifics, any experience member? from what country? member like me its not good enough, thanks for your attention
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:51:24 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:29:23 PM by gootho

what team kind of team do you look for? be specific so that the reader understand Cheesy
Thx for the comment!
1.At this stage, coin development for the ICO is top priority requirement.
2.After the ICO, development of blockchain-based transaction system that basically allows customers make payments to service providers, and system administrators to endow coins.
3.Besides these blockchain requirements, I’m also looking for talented web and mobile application developers to develop and maintain the TTN Platform.

4. One more thing: Guys who have ICO marketing experience. We did a lot of planning how to promote our platform but expert help is always welcome.
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:57:47 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 07:14:22 AM by gootho

Which team are you looking for? And what do you want to get in the end? Huh

What do I get in the end? I believe that the platform will make it easier for customers to obtain high-quality education service at a much more reasonable prices and service providers, if competent enough, will reach new markets more easily. But, above all, it will allow low-income students or people to get the opportunity to receive free good education only possible because of the blockchain technology.    
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:12:20 AM

There is a similar project idea, have you heard about BitDegree? They are trying to make an online education where people can earn from learning and they had many users and hostinger as their partner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:22:09 AM

There is a similar project idea, have you heard about BitDegree? They are trying to make an online education where people can earn from learning and they had many users and hostinger as their partner.
Thx for the tip. Just look at it, but the concept is very different. Very interesting model though. The world is full of ideas and blockchain seems to just unleashing them in a bunch!
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:47 PM

Thx for the tip. Just look at it, but the concept is very different. Very interesting model though. The world is full of ideas and blockchain seems to just unleashing them in a bunch!
That's good if you are different with them. At least, you must be ready to challenge every of your competitor.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Irriducibili

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

What do you mean by "green education"? Also, that's good, because pan-Asia need lots of social help atm to integrate better.
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:18 AM

That's good if you are different with them. At least, you must be ready to challenge every of your competitor.
Thx man, we're actually keeping our feelers out as differentiation is utmost important! Look forward to some other precious advice you might have!
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

What do you mean by "green education"? Also, that's good, because pan-Asia need lots of social help atm to integrate better.
I can't go into the details yet. However, my platform will help low-income students in Asia to get free access to high-quality learning. And you're right, I totally agree that people not only in Asia but across the world need platforms that will use high technology to extend them much needed attention and opportunities.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:10:11 AM

You will need to open up a bit as it see nobody understands the type of teams you are talking about. Are you looking for those that will start a project with you or investors? If you are looking for an investors then you need to go to bounty section and study how is been done but if you are looking for project developers I think you are in the right place. I have not see similar project like this one and I do believe that if you put head together with some experts it will worth my investment.
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

You will need to open up a bit as it see nobody understands the type of teams you are talking about. Are you looking for those that will start a project with you or investors? If you are looking for an investors then you need to go to bounty section and study how is been done but if you are looking for project developers I think you are in the right place. I have not see similar project like this one and I do believe that if you put head together with some experts it will worth my investment.
Wow, this forum is awesome! Thx for your kind advice! I'm the former case and looking for guys who will team up with me for my project. I have secured my blockchain developers and am now looking for some ICO marketing experts who have experience and skills in making powerful YouTube videos and using SNS channels to market my project in preparation for the ICO. And thx for the positive review (even though I could only mention scant information about my project, sorry for that;Wink and I also believe it's an innovative concept with good purpose. Thx again, I'll heed carefully to your advice and hope you'll invest in my project once it's offered publicly!
BenR

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

Are you aiming for an ICO on ethereum or waves? Perhaps you should post in altcoins projects?
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

Are you aiming for an ICO on ethereum or waves? Perhaps you should post in altcoins projects?
Ethereum. Yep, actually I thought about that, but I couldn't find a proper place to look for people under the Altcoin categories. You have any recommendations? Much appreciated!
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:05:26 PM

Hi all,

My name is Tom and I am working on an online green education platform  and will have a blockchain-based cryptocurrency transaction system embedded.  My network is targeting pan-Asia and, for this, I and my partners have operations both in South Korea and Indonesia. These are the countries where we plan to launch our platform before expanding it cross-Asia. Anyway, I have completed the plan and both the Korean and Indonesian operations are set. Therefore, I'm currently looking for various ways to recruit a team of developers having web/mobile-app and blockchain expertise as equity members. I, myself, have my background in business and received an MBA from Columbia, and have worked as a system consultant at a big consulting firm. I'm also quite familiar with web development as I have developed an online education platform last year by myself. Unfortunately, this platform did not work out as I intended because I set the market focus too narrowly. However, from this experience, I learned a lot and all this learning I put into the platform.

To cut a long story short, my research into the bitcointalk made me conclude that this might be the right place to reach out to people who have strong entrepreneurial mindsets and interest in leveraging the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency to breath life into great ideas. Therefore, I'd like to invite talents who are interested in leveraging technology to realize equal opportunity of education in Asia. Like the other bitcointalk users, I cannot delve deeply into my plan's concept and actual details, but feel free to shoot me a message on skype (my ID is ny_consultant) if you are interested in doing good.

Another thing, if this section is not the right place to look for a team, can anybody please direct me to where it might be best or other sources than bitcointalk??? I'd really appreciate your interest and any advice is utmost welcome.

Best to you all!

Hi. We have an expert team of blockchain/Cryptocurrency design, development and marketing. We will make your ICO successful.

Can we have a call to better understand your requirements? Looking forward to hear from you
gootho (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:39:07 AM

Hi all,

Best to you all!

Hi. We have an expert team of blockchain/Cryptocurrency design, development and marketing. We will make your ICO successful.

Can we have a call to better understand your requirements? Looking forward to hear from you

Thx for your interest. It seems you're offering some robust professional services...if the need arises, I'll send you a personal message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: