Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: b  (Read 11392 times)
jibblenutta

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:50:16 AM

Thanks so much guys, huge supporter. Let's see These coins go to the moon.
Edty_R

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
hw96

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

Hey Dev,

I still have yet to receive the airdrop or a reply to my email, can you please advise?
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:28:33 AM

Hey Dev,

I still have yet to receive the airdrop or a reply to my email, can you please advise?

The AirDrop for the 8000 LTCRED participants is still on going. Only a few have gone out at this time. We're waiting for the ETH network's pending transactions to decrease. You're on the list and will receive your tokens at that time.

We're watching the pending transactions closely: https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
I've search my address in the pendingtx list , my address not include , I've sign up airdrop through website and I'm already sent my detail to support email , but nobody reply my message , so may I know that I'm qualified to receive litecoinred or disqualified ?
ducdev

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

When will LTCRED be listed on some markets ?
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

why LTCRED Huh

BlueSparks

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:28:30 AM

ETH network makes me crazy , cant fund , cant buy and cant do anything related to ETH especially buy LTCRED , i miss the 3 opportunity when its high...
besop28

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:07:41 AM

I  hope to be success. Good luck
joao.lampreia

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

I believe in the success of this coin when it is placed on at least one good exchange. Yobit or CoinExchange probably are the best option... Thanks dev, keep the good work!
bachvs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

Finally, you have a telegram group👍
I pushed some people to buy ltcred when it was first out in etherdelta, and now those who listened to me already enjoying some profit at almost 3x.

C
What is C?
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:03:27 PM

There is a saying to everyone. "Live as you wish" now that the main exchanges do not match the capabilities of many projects. almost all dev will advance. SayaAble to list there in the future. and I will try to support you so I can have a goal to go to the moon
KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:08:18 AM

Those kitties will blow ETH network continiously, or Devs of ETH must do something or implement some upgrades to the ETH Network  Smiley
d0nsly

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

Those kitties will blow ETH network continiously, or Devs of ETH must do something or implement some upgrades to the ETH Network  Smiley
It will take longer time for the eth dev to upgrade their network, so expect it to reach next year
kahrorr

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

As you’re all well aware, we have been delaying the rest of our AirDrop ever since the network became extremely congested. This has also pushed back everything else on our roadmap. The typical gas price for a successful transaction was around 4gwei and has now climbed to around 45gwei. Many ICO’s, AirDrop’s, and other types of distributions were delayed hoping this congested would be resolved in the near future. Unfortunately this has not been the case and the network is sustaining this level of congestion without strong indication of declining. This has put us in a tough spot. We had previously sold 1,000,000 LTCRED at a discounted rate in order to raise funds for a quicker exchange listing. These funds will now not even cover the new AirDrop costs. The cost of the AirDrop is currently 1000% higher than it was when we raised this money. We’ve tried to wait it out, but it’s already been a few days and like I mentioned before, it doesn’t look to be coming down any time soon. Our only other option, instead of continuing to wait even longer, is to put up another 1,000,000 LTCRED at a discounted rate. Raising this money will allow us to process the AirDrop ASAP even during this network congestion. It will also allow us to continue with our plan to get LTCRED listed on other exchanges sooner than later. We appreciate your patience and loyalty thus far. We hope to overcome this situation together!

You can help by purchasing a portion of the 1,000,000 LTCRED here: https://etherdelta.com/#0x059e3ead0a5675e4139c820d799e20be9c75bc3d-ETH
   i think this is huge amount you are collecting for just airdrop. better thing to use this fund should be used for listing in some big exchanges. by doing this you can give airdrop after listing . price will higher also and you can sell some coin after listing for airdrop. there will be less coins sold for airdrop and listing will also be done already . so continuous growth will be done by this process. choice is yours

Agremlins

Activity: 307

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:29:18 PM

Thx for the explanation @LitecoinRed.
Btw I've received the tokens some hours ago.
Let's hodl till new exchanges accept LTCRED

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████
    OWN ONION    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
genegene

Activity: 275

universa

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:13:07 AM

This is unique and promising Project..Good luck Dev

gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:41:28 AM

Hey Dev,

The AirDrop for the 8000 LTCRED participants is still on going. Only a few have gone out at this time. We're waiting for the ETH network's pending transactions to decrease. You're on the list and will receive your tokens at that time.

We're watching the pending transactions closely: https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
I've search my address in the pendingtx list , my address not include , I've sign up airdrop through website and I'm already sent my detail to support email , but nobody reply my message , so may I know that I'm qualified to receive litecoinred or disqualified ?

The response is still the same as above. A very select few 8000 LTCRED transactions made it out before the network became extremely congested. It's unfortunately still in this state. You will not find your transaction on the pending list because we haven't processed them yet. At this time, we're waiting and hoping the network will clear up and allow us to send out the rest of the AirDrop. If this doesn't happen in the next few days we will address the issue.
It does not matter to me, even if the token takes enough time to get out I'll be waiting for him. I hope this issue will be resolved soon. Thank you for the policy. I will monitor the project from the telegram channel. good luck LTCRED
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:01:57 AM

A little more than 48 hours remain in the presale. After that many conclude that you should schedule partial burning of unsold tokens after listing the exchange. Combine that with a reshuffle on the website and you'll soon see a skyrocketing price! Look forward and good luck
PrinceHCridet143

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:08 AM

hopefully ill received my token god bless 🤗
bochinadema69@gmail.com

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:02:21 AM

I say a lot of thanks to the dev team, the distribution has been done and I get a great token. from all this I am sure that the future will be a great success.

CryptoAds marketplace ◎       
A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: