Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

We share the same experience. A lot of people around me are saying that what I have may be big and has a high value but all these are nothing outside the online world. They seem to be really convinced that what I have is of no value at all in the real world outside the computers. I am a little bit tired and annoyed of explaining to them all over again and again that what I have may be converted to the kind of money in the outside world.
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:59:14 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
People who are not believing and not wanted to be part of bitcoin community are people who are close minded and are not technologically dependent. To convince those people to be part of bitcoin community, I think telling them the price of bitcoin is a good factor because it might give them ciriousity. Explaining well about the process on how it works is also a good one to convince people to be a part of bitcoin community. People who are close minded might open their mind and accept bitcoin as a latest technology for making an easy way of transaction.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:09:00 AM

They will convince if they see that you are earning a lot and your life change. We can't blame them because bitcoin is exist right now and many people don't know what it is and how is it work. Try to introduce to them if they ask you that "where did you get your money?". Don't push to the to invest, show them what is the result of investing.
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:12:28 AM

I think It's not easy to convince a people to invest in bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge at this. But If you have to convince a people to invest in bitcoin, you should search about bitcoin or investing to have more knowledge about bitcoin. If I will convince my friends to invest in bitcoin It is a greatly provides their additional income.
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:19:24 AM

The thing is, I don't convince people to invest in bitcoin. What happens is they see what I do (through my wallet or a signature campaign) and they ask me what is that I am doing. I explain to them what bitcoin is and how I earn. When they ask more and become interested, that's the time I would really take time to introduce bitcoin to them. If they don't then it's okay. And if they say negative things about bitcoin, then it's okay too!
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 05:19:49 AM by tuanvie

Well.. I actually don't  Grin I know Btc is a great investment but i also believe even bitcoin is risky, so i don't wanna effect someone to invest in. But if someone asks me about btc, i just share what i know about btc and let them decide for themselves  Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:35:31 AM

it is hard to convinve people to invest in bitcoin even you have a proof of your money but its more good to teach them if they believe you like your friends or bestfriend just tell to them that bitcoin is the best way to earn more money if you invest here .
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:47:50 AM

Convincing is worthless if the listeners are not interested. Your efforts and time will be a waste. And also, convincing leads to more spamming. I am sure that those people that will be interested will spam different threads for different campaigns. Mostly I will assume that you will be convincing them by saying they will be "paid for posts".
Surely our forum will be more crowded by newbies.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:55:42 AM

I guess that's a little bit difficult, but we should keep trying to explain to them about bitcoin, I used to make believe them with direct practice. because with practice they will believe and be sure to bitcoin.

ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

No i have not convinced anybody but i have been convinced by a friend to invest in bitcoin. My only regret is that i haven't done this earlier
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:14 AM

I don't think there is need to convince.  And why to convince them?  You keep doing your work.  If in your friend circle or in relatives if someone ask you willingly then only you tell them.  That time you give them all the information whatever you know.  And automatically people will get involve in it.  They will try to get more and more information from Internet and news.  Tell them about this bitcoin forum. 
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:47:22 PM

To convince people is very interesting and a challenge to us that how we can let people believe. Its not easy to convince people especially if they don't want and not interested in bitcoin. I think the best way to convince is we need to show to them that i already earn and use bitcoin for transactions and already earn extra income. Tell people that bitcoin is best investment today until someday. Don't give up trying to convince people to invest in bitcoin.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251