Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
ubanx

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

I think as they said, you won´t convince every one...but you can start by showing the results of the investments you did. Once you get their attention, you can explain the importance of BTC and the blockchain, not only as an investment but also as the future...no just "computer things"...
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:48:56 PM

I will tell him how much money he will earn in a short time. then show him the graphics. Maybe it is difficult to believe and remain undecided. he sings and retreats. I will not insist.
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

I just have to show him my money before and after i put it on bitcoin. Money speaks in terms of investments.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

I think the best way to convince the public or the other people to invest in bitcoin and raise their demand in the public is by showing them what
are the certifications and recognition they receive from their hard work in this industry. By showing this stuff can be able to give them assurance that their money is in the good hands
chiefthor

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:59 AM

Why convincing them? It's actually their loss if they don't know bitcoin very much,. You don't need to convince them because later on because of what will they see in the news eventually they will invest bitcoin.
dotts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

There is always an easy way to make people believe in something and that is showing them a proof, in this case, prove them that bitcoin really exist by showing them what you've got from trading or investing in bitcoin.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:51:42 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I think It's not easy to convince a people to invest in bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge at this. But If you have to convince a people to invest in bitcoin, you should search about bitcoin or investing to have more knowledge about bitcoin. If I will convince my friends to invest in bitcoin It is a greatly provides their additional income.
The bitcoin is for all and not for specific. Bitcoin is not limited rather is unlimited. Convincing people about bitcoin is important because the more the number of investors the more will be high output. Discuss the bitcoin with your friends and share your achievements with them.

Help them in getting proper knowledge and guide them for investment and help them in finding some promising projects so that they could also enjoy this blessing.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

To convince people is not easy especially to those who are not interested, but there's is many ways to convince people to invest in bitcoin. , First things i can do is explain to them that bitcoin was a very best investment because of its price is good and earn big profit.  The other way i can do is show that your already invest in bitcoin and explain to them what are the advantages of bitcoin, then when i already finish to explain them i will not stop convincing them until they start invest.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

To convince anyone to believe in bitcoin, you should show them the benefits it holds. Like the power to save transaction fee of remittances from one country to another. Another power, is the bitcoin ability to track the payment in and out from a particular account, this will show the whole world the real transactions happen without exposing the name of the bitcoin holder. There are more power of bitcoin and the most compelling of them all is the power to transform your money into double within three months.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

I will convince the people to invest in Bitcoin in a way by showing them the recognitions, achievements and plaque that they receive as certification for their excellence.
It is a great thing since it builds a assurance that they are the best company for investment and trusted the most.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

To convince anyone to believe in bitcoin, you should show them the benefits it holds. Like the power to save transaction fee of remittances from one country to another. Another power, is the bitcoin ability to track the payment in and out from a particular account, this will show the whole world the real transactions happen without exposing the name of the bitcoin holder. There are more power of bitcoin and the most compelling of them all is the power to transform your money into double within three months.
In order to convince people about bitcoin. First you need to provide proper knowledge related to bitcoin. First you need to tell them that bitcoin is crypto currency. Then explain its features to them one by one. Such as decentralized , anonymous , cheap transaction , transparent and other features. Then show them benefits of yours if you are the owner of bitcoin. Show them your profit. And explain to them how my life became very easy in using bitcoin even i do online shopping with bitcoin.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Comparing bitcoin value through the years is the best way  to convince people to invest in bitcoin. With the success bitcoin has made in the past years makes it a good investment to have. If you can show them your profit and prove them that you become financially independent because of bitcoin earnings I'm sure they will all become interested in bitcoin and other cryptos
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:59 PM

At the start, it's too hard for me to convince people around me to invest in Bitcoin but lately they came to me and ask me to teach them because they seeing my earnings and the changes in my lifestyles since i'm doing good and earning good as well.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:43:58 PM

I do not think that people now are needed to be convinced into the fact that it is very profitable to invest into Bitcoin. They see how it jumped and understand that BTC has a great future. It gives freedom and speed of transactions.
so what else now is the increasingly increasingly economic day, especially if there is an opportunity like this we would surely use well, so that our needs can be met well, now there is already evidence that bitcoin can help us in meeting the needs of life .
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:45:36 PM

To convince people to invest in bitcoin by showing bitcoin price charts increasing dramatically from year to year. I hope bitcoin prices can reach 1 billion or more in 2018.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:50:04 PM

It is difficult to convince people if we have no proof. Prove your success first then you will be easy convince people.
I am not sure how to do it, but just talk the proof to people and they will not deny.
hans.zimmer

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

I don’t try to convince anyone who isn’t already interested in the first place. Firstly, because they will not become enthusiasts anyway, and I wouldn’t want to waste precious time on that.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

I'm not trying to convince people about bitcoin. I do not think they will not believe. Its value is currently too eye. I think they should find out for themselves better

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

It's hard to convince people to invest in Bitcoin but I managed to convince some people to invest in Bitcoin when the price is still $600, until now that person still keep Bitcoin he has.

I think more important is not only to convince but to give advance knowledge about Bitcoin technology and the benefits of having Bitcoin.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:55:25 PM

I don't want convince other other people because its really hard to share bitcoin to those people who doesn't believe on it! I just give advice to my sister and brother about bitcoin, so its up to them if they want to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: