Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
The easiest way to convince anyone would be to show them your dividends and proceeds from bitcoin. Show them charts and gains you have made over time from investing in bitcoin. That's a sure way to convince anyone (like me if I hadn't believed before now.)
by way of telling the benefits we will certainly be able to convince someone if indeed bitcoin is very profitable and feasible for investment. there is no other way than to provide the amount of profit.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:34:59 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I convince them by presenting a huge percentage og gaining profit. Then, I will show them how I convert my cryptocurrencies into fiat money. With that, I should be able to knock their doors of imaginations.
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:47:04 AM

I don’t! I wouldn’t even consider making this my burden. All I need to do is introduce the system to them and that’s it! If they invest, great! If not, their loss! Trying to convince people is not the practical way. You should focus on your own journey and when you become successful, let that be your testimony. This way, no need to do any convincing...

This is the same with what will I do. I will not convince them yet I will inform the initial information they can get from me. Let them be the one who initiate to know more by asking to you or maybe they will go research through videos or articles. One day they might know more than you are. We have different styles in getting to know by it. Do not force them yet just tell them the tip of an ice berg and then let them explore the submerge part.

Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:50:02 AM

You can convince other people by showing your wallet.
Most of the people believe only on what they see.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:54:53 AM

By telling them that they can earn more money so that I can convince them to invest to it. There are so many people are easily to convince if you are talking about money because for now there is no other important things than money. You can also tell them the truth and all the information you know so that they will knew all the process here.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:18 AM

We should explain it to the point of investment view. Further we should explain them by introducing the relationship of future economy & bitcoin market. Then only people will love to invest with Bitcoin market.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

Actually i really don't want to convince people, i want them to convince me to teach them on how to invest in Bitcoin. because not all people believe in you specially when the money is involve, because of the scamming and gumbling issues.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

Well, people are always wanted to have a high income and profits in doing their job. Well, i think that I should do what is right. I will try to earn a lot of money, invest in the sites, trade and earn. Then i will show to them how much is my profits in bitcoining. I will explain what is bitcoin and the proofs that Bitcoin is not a scam and it is legal cryptocurrency in many countries. I will explain that investing in bitcoin will help them to grow their bitcoins. That's social engineering.
With strongly popular of bitcoin, I think it will make many people believe in bitcoin. It’s really normal that many people don’t have a trust on bitcoin because we all know that btc’s investment is on the computer with internet’s connection, it’s not very realistic. So they find it’s hard for them to believe in it or they find it unattractive to them any more. Yep, you should take your time to explain for them what’s bitcoin and how much benefits bitcoin brings to them. That will make them more interested in investing btc.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

It is nice thing that the bitcoiner influence other people to promote and increase the bitcoin community.
The best way to do if you are going to invite other people is to show them your proofin your investments and transaction so that you can prove to them that the company of bitcoin is legit and not a scam; 
you can build a high level of assurance that their money is safe with bitcoins.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

I convince them by saying that it would be the future currency and they would lose a lot of the opportunity  not buying a bitcoin now and that its price would grow up higher than we can imagine.
Yes, I think that if you want people to accept and invest in Bitcoin then you have to convince them, but have to convince them how best to have, in my country there have been commercial accidents when the investor Called people to invest in him and he ran away.

yfyjgtgui

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

I can convince the people bitcoin is good investment,i can show how to invest and i will show my profits also.this is better way to convince the people.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

one of them told of his experience. Experience tells investors more than thrilling presentations. Because the experience is a certificate without a form indicating that you have learned enough.
The longer the life of your business, the greater your chances of getting an investment. Therefore if you still do not get the current investment, be patient. Try to survive as long as possible because experience is directly proportional to time.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

i'll explain to them what is the advantage of bitcoin and what is bitcoin all about and where did i get the source of income and how i get that income and i will show them the proof of my work and the proof of my income, and i wonder if bitcoin would never know with anyone because bitcoin is always on news here in our country everyday news is all about bitcoin so i will never have a hard to explain to them what is bitcoin
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

It depends actually, i usually lay down all the pros first. But then again people are afraid of what they know very few knowledge about. It;s actually easier to convince millenials than the other generations.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Well, I convince them by first showing them the basics, Tutoring them from small topics about BTC then through more serious type topics, in other words, Step by Step. After that, I would show them facts about what is the output when you invest in BTC, but warning them about scammers, so they should be aware and be careful about it. Lastly, I will show them the values of coins so that they can be really motivated in Investing at BTC.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:42:19 PM

There are many ways we can convince people about investing in this bitcoin. One of them As I experienced, it is very difficult to convince people of bitcoin investment because bitcoin is not a real currency so it is difficult to understand by society and it is rather complicated to explain about investing in bitcoin and how to get the most profit, but I still try to explain it to be more easy to understand by them so they are interested to participate in this bitcoin investin
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

i have to admit, it is not easy to convince people to believe in somethings else in life much less investing bitcoin, because when they only believe in something they see, they wont easily trust in what people said, so we can only make them believe by showing them how much money we can earn.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

For me, I will say action speaks louder than voice. When you have tried all saying and words in trying to convince people around. I guess it is time the money starts speaking for you. Alot, don't believe in words nowadays or somebody coming up to try give them some gimmicks! A lot want the story cut short; cut to the chase and show me results! When money is being made, I believe explanation and comprehension will be a smooth sail.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

It is simple, just show them your wallet, they will not argue much with you. It has worked for me and some other guys i know. i believe it would work for you. just let your wallect talk for you

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

Currently I have not been able to convince them to invest in bitcoin, because I myself have not been getting the results of the bitcoin investment myself.
Maybe later if I already get results from my investment, I will convince them and I will also show my results to be more convincing and steady.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: