Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

I don't know what's in it for you to convince a lot of people to invest in bitcoin. I personally, just explain and decrypt what is bitcoin, punctuation, usefulness, technology and benefits. no more than that. the rest depends on their choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Tell them the benefits of bitcoin mainly about the profitability one can make by investing into bitcoin because of the high rate of return btc offers rather than other traditional investments. I also speak about the risks so that they get a clear idea.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

One of my friends will invest in bitcoins this days. He called me today to ask me is it good to buy under 15.000$, I told him to wait a day or two more, price will go down a bit more. I didn`t convince him, I don`t feel like I did, he asked me many things and I answered to him the best I knew, and I explained him what am I doing, my strategies and I told him that he need to try everything and then to decide what is the best for him. He plan to invest a bit more
then 300€ now and then he will think for later. He saw by himself what is happening with bitcoin world last year and he wish to enter by himself, so there is no need for convincing anyone into anything, they see where this world is going.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

It is difficult to persuade people to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is still growing and there are many risks in it, I think if you want people to invest in Bitcoin then advertise and advertise more on these. telecommunication or possibly television, in which we refer to the benefits that Bitcoin brings
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

I do not convince anyone to invest in bitcoin or other coins, because investments always carry risk and require great patience. Just when they ask me how I have earned so much, I answer that thanks to investments in the crypto currency.
QWURUTTI

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

There is no need to convince people to invest in people if they are wishers then they know to do investment in bitcoin will become great fortune for the people who will do investment in it
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

There is no need for us to convince everyone to invest on bitcoins, But we should help different people who are asking for help because not everyone is very lucky to know about cryptocurrency and maybe you will be the reason for them to become successful even more.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

you don't need to convince people who don't trust crypto and don't love risk. they will not come. they just want profit and never want to loss, they will not fit in this cryptoworld.
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

Personally, it’s hard to convince someone without any single interest about cryptocurrency especially if they’re not a fan of earning money through online or what will be our future might be. I only choose someone I want to teach about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency if they get easily interested about it I just continue to tell them I know and keep on guiding them towards this field. I want them to know that what will be their status if they keep on earning bitcoin and advantages of having bitcoin nowadays.

shellsshells

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

I do not think it is time to convince people to invest. Its either you believe or you don't, no need to convince anyone.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

I can convince people to invest in bitcoin by telling them that they can earn to it. Some of the people are hard to convince because they all think that bitcoin is a scam because they didn't know the process but if we told them all the information that they need to know I think they can get convince and work on it.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Its not easy to convince people to use or invest in bitcoin especially if they are not tech savvy and its more harder to convince the older generation to invest money in bitcoins as they are very much scared about the online investments and they have a feeling that everything on internet is a fraud and ponzi schemes so they will prefer to stay away from bitcoins but younger generation can be convinced to use bitcoins if we show them the proofs of our income from bitcoins and how we are earning and once they feel that they will get sure shot income from bitcoins then are higher chances that they will start adopting bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:29 PM

Do you have to ? Well if you introduced Bitcojn enough to them yet and has been rejected or refused every now and then probably you should take to consider that they are not interested with this. You dont have to please someone who is not open with this currency.

rosygreat1

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:37:59 PM

After seeing the results of what I have achieved so far in cryptocurrency, I need no to much talk to get them convinced.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

The easiest way to convince them to invest or to buy bitcoin is through showing some evidence that you could really earn by just investing in bitcoin. Furthermore, some of people do not believe in bitcoin so that you must explain it and you must show evidence so that they would believe to you.
gernoto

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:46:46 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around don't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I would convince people that showed evidence of people who have been successful with Bitcoin. And I will show if the development of the Bitcoin very rapidly from year to year and benefit can be very large.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

Haven't you noticed lately that bitcoin's been making the mainstream news? People are getting interested in bitcoin. It's not that hard to show people what bitcoin because with the way things stand, bitcoin is introducing itself on it's own and people are flocking to it in a pretty fast pace. What other reason could there be why the price is skyrocketing? The demand has increased considerately the past yeat

And the ones whom are against it, some call it the devil’s coin, Orr it’s just down right evel.....I don’t even try, just turn my back and walk away. Some are just scary the way they go about telling me the good lord, it punish me. I just look and stare at them in bewilderment. To each his own.

most the same like me and my environment just look like yours and they are mostly scare with bitcoin.
with that reason, i never try to convince anybody to join in bitcoin and i let them to join or not by their own decision.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

The best way to convince people about bitcoin is by showing them the result that you already got. By looking into your results, they will akcnowledge bitcoin.
But for me, i suggest that you just showing your result, dont suggesting bitcoin (or any investment) to them, because if their bitcoin journey (or other investment journey) fail, then they will blame you and it will make your relation with them goes bad.

Itsmesunnyy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

I can convince them by showing proofs that people really benefited in investing here in Bitcoin. We can search lots of people who did such thing. But of course before we convince someone, we have to do it first to ourselves. We have to try it first and when we got the result already, we have the confidence to convince or to tell someone that investing in Bitocin is indeed a good thing.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

I can convince them by showing proofs that people really benefited in investing here in Bitcoin. We can search lots of people who did such thing. But of course before we convince someone, we have to do it first to ourselves. We have to try it first and when we got the result already, we have the confidence to convince or to tell someone that investing in Bitocin is indeed a good thing.

were on the same boat. im actually doing that method the same as yours because i firstly show my payment proof like for example my reciept from the remmitance center on which i used to exchange and withdraw my bitcoin earnings from the forum and from other online exchanges.

We can search lots of people who did such thing. But of course before we convince someone, we have to do it first to ourselves. We have to try it first and when we got the result already, we have the confidence to convince or to tell someone that investing in Bitocin is indeed a good thing.
correct. hits all the high notes. these are the first things that me must consider to do in order for us to convince other people because we are now sure that were giving them a correct or proper way of guidance rather than giving them a random advice that has not yet been proven and tested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: