Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

For me, my tip is when you convincing people to invest in bitcoin you must first show your proof that thru bitcoin it can make your life become successfull. Discussed to them on how do you get an extra income or what are the steps in how do you make it to become rich.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
By sharing and telling to them the experiences i have had in doing bitcoin. There's no harm in trying, right? I must have the big heart and the eagerness too in order to convince them, if not now, maybe later, just keep on sharing the good news about bitcoin.
keesh

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

The best way to convince people to invest in bitcoin is to just let the results do the talking. Once you earn because of bitcoin, people will automatically be interested without putting too much effort to convince them
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

How can I convince people to invest in bitcoin?? Actually I've not convinced them to invest in bitcoin. Because you can earn here even if you have no investment. Especially now bitcoin is being announced anywhere. There is a good news, but the more news that bitcoin is a scam case. I also have some officemate that I have convinced. You just have to explain clearly and shown them that bitcoin is true . For now we both now earned here even if we dont have a investment.
Sweetkitty07

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

I will convince the people by just telling the importance and advantages of bitcoin. I will tell them how bitcoin influence my life. I just convince them to invest in bitcoin because you can earn  profit from it. Its just a peace of mind that you can be a wiser because you save more money to secure your future and you family's future because we cant predict what really happen in the 24 hours of our life.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

it is extremely difficult, and more if you are trying to tell it to a friend or some relatives to you. I tried several times to explain it to a few friends, and they all ignored me, this all was when the price was not even over $300.
And they now regret.. but i was the one who was right about it.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:13:33 AM

I do not think it is necessary to convince them. Just wasting your effort. If they are interested in it then they will learn it. Bitcoin is money. Maybe you are earning now. How can you guarantee that they will earn also. Leave it to them the decision to invest or not. Whatever happen, you are safe.and that's so i think.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

although they want to talk what yaa not important for me. like what I experienced when I joined the bitcoin world a lot of words that are not good to hear in the ear. after they see my results in bitcoin certainly full of struggle and hard work. words that are not good in the hearing was lost to be good and good.
finally they believe in bitcoin teryata bitcoin can result money.
sailordgold

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

how to convince people to invest in bitcoin in my opinion is to provide an explanation of the bitcoin and profits that can be earned by investing in bitcoin as well as provide proof of people who have invested in bitcoin and get a big profit from their investment.
HG_Lincs

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

There is only 1 simple answer to this. Don't convince them! Let them think it's a joke. Then, when it is costing them $20 for a loaf of bread and $500 to fill the vehicle up with Gas. You can look at them and say. I told you so...

You don't have to convince anyone to invest in bitcoin. If you are trying to convince someone, chances are, you're trying to make a profit off of it....
And that's not what Bitcoin is about. Nobody understands this.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

I can convince them by showing proofs that people really benefited in investing here in Bitcoin. We can search lots of people who did such thing. But of course before we convince someone, we have to do it first to ourselves. We have to try it first and when we got the result already, we have the confidence to convince or to tell someone that investing in Bitocin is indeed a good thing.

were on the same boat. im actually doing that method the same as yours because i firstly show my payment proof like for example my reciept from the remmitance center on which i used to exchange and withdraw my bitcoin earnings from the forum and from other online exchanges.

We can search lots of people who did such thing. But of course before we convince someone, we have to do it first to ourselves. We have to try it first and when we got the result already, we have the confidence to convince or to tell someone that investing in Bitocin is indeed a good thing.
correct. hits all the high notes. these are the first things that me must consider to do in order for us to convince other people because we are now sure that were giving them a correct or proper way of guidance rather than giving them a random advice that has not yet been proven and tested.

Sadly, other people disappointed with Bitcoin due to High fees and slow confirmations, adding bitcoin price Dips for the past couple of weeks, and scammers out there. I'll have to say, I can urge people again when it raise it back to 19k mark.
Naurah03

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

Actually it's not easy, because bitcoin is not real (Digital Cryptocurrencies) but it has value (price). I try to convince the people through the fact that bitcoin
have been accepted as a payment media in some countries, for example we can buy coffee in starbucks with bitcoin.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:22:27 AM

Many thoughts that bitcoin is just a ponzi schmeme because of many scammer around. To convince people to invest on bitcoin we must show them proof of our earnings in bitcoin. Let us show them that there is a community like bitcointalk.org that is helping bitcoiners on how to succeed on cryptocurrency.

Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

Well convincing someone without proof is a hard to do but if you have some proof and evidence, I am 98% sure that most of the people that you want to convince will be convince easily. Explaining them what is the perks of having a bitcoin and using bitcoin. Show some proof will convince them.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Well,it ia not easy to convinve people but sll i wanna do is to explain it carefully to him and i will share my knowledge of bitcoin to help him maybe they think it is a joke because of the big earning.i will tell to him that many people has become rich due to bitcoin.if he did not like it maybe he contented in his work in his life let them go.but before i explain this i will earn first yo have a evidence.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

for me people how I can convince them to bitcoin will encourage them to trade and show that bitcoin is true and not to fool people because bitcoin has lifted my life.

woshiniubia

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

The development of bitcoin is particularly good, and it may become the currency of the future. It is very appropriate to buy and hold the price of bitcoin, and it will get high returns in the future.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

To convince someone to invest in something, we have to give evidence that it is profitable for them, as bitcoin must show them the benefits and benefits of investing in bitcoin, It can bring them an unexpected profit figure and it will convince them to invest in bitcoin.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

I convinced my friend to join bitcoin by showing me my earnings from bitcoin, so without saying much, my friend was instantly interested and wanted to join bitcoin probably because he saw me succeeding in bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:48:01 AM

when we really want to explain bitcoin to people we must be able to convince and educate them. before they are interested. give them also education about risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: