Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Well, by simply endorsing bitcoin to them by means of social media or orally. Since, nowadays younger ones are inclined to the technology it would not be hard for you to teach children or people who are techonologically literate. It feels obligated to share this thing to the people who are in need. But if you are done messing up to them, sharing and do such stuffs to explain it to them but they do not even give a single care then you should stop convincing them to try it, you have done your part.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

I show them how much I have earned with bitcoins and show them the history of bitcoins specially the fall, rise, and the number of investors that jumped in a became rich. With this method, this keeps them informed of how much bitcoins have changed through the years.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

I can convince people to invest in bitcoin through giving an important advice, sharing my own knowledge about investing, showing any proof and evidence that will them to change their mind. I will show how much money that I gained from my investment. I will point out all the achievements that comes from investing so that they will enlighten their mind.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Explain all the good benefits of bitcoin that they can have if they invest here. This is a very big factor in convincing anyone unto something. Just like what my family and close friends did to me. They give some examples on what I can have in investing bitcoin. In the beginning it is quite hard but they also tell me to read some articles and watch some videos regarding the flow and how bitcoin works.  Well then I can say that it is very effective because of what they recommend to me it bitcoin is so smooth now for me. Optimism plus learning equals success!   
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Explain all the good benefits of bitcoin that they can have if they invest here. This is a very big factor in convincing anyone unto something. Just like what my family and close friends did to me. They give some examples on what I can have in investing bitcoin. In the beginning it is quite hard but they also tell me to read some articles and watch some videos regarding the flow and how bitcoin works.  Well then I can say that it is very effective because of what they recommend to me it bitcoin is so smooth now for me. Optimism plus learning equals success!   

Just explain will never make them believe, the more we are excited to introduce bitcoin then the more they are not interested, I think the best way to convince them is to prove the luxury that we get from bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I think to convince them to invest in bitcoin, I will list down the people who are rich today because of investing to bitcoin because it is a good evidence for them to believe bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

I for one, don't convince anyone to invest in bitcoins because bitcoins are a risky business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest on bitcoins that is why I am not sharing it nor talk about it to anyone. The best way is to let them find out on their own. Bitcoins are really risky so letting them learn bitcoins for themselves allows them to understand bitcoins on a deeper level.

Totally agree, don't try to convince, just spread informations!
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

Every man fears the unknown. So it is not surprising to see a number of people who are still skeptical to cryptocurrency because they don't know how deep the water is. It's our job to be their captain in this journey by giving them knowledge and light through understanding.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

Because I just plunged into the world of crypto and I have not got results from this so I have not dared to convince people to invest in bitcoin.
If later I have produced something I will probably introduce bitcoin investments to people around me and I already have proof of the benefits I can show to those who can strengthen my speech.
if I introduce bitcoin investments to them but I have not earned a profit then I can say only boast.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

I for one, don't convince anyone to invest in bitcoins because bitcoins are a risky business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest on bitcoins that is why I am not sharing it nor talk about it to anyone. The best way is to let them find out on their own. Bitcoins are really risky so letting them learn bitcoins for themselves allows them to understand bitcoins on a deeper level.

Totally agree, don't try to convince, just spread informations!

I do the same. I don't try to convince anybody. Why should I care the people that doesn't listen to me seriously. If they want to make money and they want to learn, they will come to us.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:35:53 AM

I do not think it is necessary to convince them. Just wasting your effort. If they are interested in it then they will learn it. Bitcoin is money. Maybe you are earning now. How can you guarantee that they will earn also. Leave it to them the decision to invest or not. Whatever happen, you are safe.and that's so i think.
No I think there must be some need to convince people. Like last day I was convincing one of my cousin who don’t have any job from last 4 months and now I am just telling him how amazing bitcoins are that they can give him money if he join this campaign.

So yes he is convinced now and soon he will be working in it, earning money from himself. Bitcoins are just amazing.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

You don't have to convince anyone just show them what you have achieved in crypto world. That is the best way for others to believe in bitcoin or crypto currency.
This makes sense. I have seen so many people who are always discussing these hot topics. Does bitcoins survive, do these coins will last for next 5 years, what are the advantages of these coins, these are just scams nothing else.

These statements and many others, we are listening to them from a long time. So better is not to discuss this useless talk, just show them the practical achievement and they will be convinced themselves.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Actually I don’t convince people to invest in bitcoin but I encourage and tell them about it but would be entirely up to them if they want to invest them or not. I dont want to convince them because it sounds like your pushing them to invest on it and I dont want them to be forced. But I do tell them about it most of the time and give them knowledge on what it really is and what it is for.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

I will tell them that there are already many people get rich because of investing to bitcoin rather than investing in bak.Bitcoin can made you rich but all you need to do is to wait patiently because it is also a long term investment sicne the value of bitcoin is volatile so if you want to get rich just be patient
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

I will inform that bitcoin is now very popular in the country. Bitcoin has a lot of contribution. They may aware of it in many social media. It become more stable nowadays and best of it, it has high value in the market.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

I will share my experience to convince him and when I convinced him i will teach him and guide him to start with bitcoin.i will share my knowledge too but not all i know I want to know him what i have learned here so that he can stand on his own feet.I will tell to him that bitcoin is very helpful and most popular coin all over the world.I will tell to him because of bitcoin many people here became rich and millionaire and he can learn a lot of things here in bitcointalk.
hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

If I had to persuade people to invest bitcoin, I would tell them that this will be the digital currency of the future, and if you do not invest in it, you will regret it and lose a lot.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

for now, I think I don't want to convince other people about bitcoin again and I will let they think about bitcoin and I am sure that if they want to search about bitcoin, they will find what I am saying to them is right. I have the experience to convince to the other but some of them just deny and we are in debate about bitcoin. but in that time, I let her know from she read and it is up to her to follow my way or not and I don't want to force them.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
ju5510993

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

Tell them the characteristics of bitcoin, the key is the quantity must!
Tell the current price of bits and tell them the future of BTC.
The most important thing is to tell them that BTC is profitable and profitable.
And the risk of bitcoin is not big enough to invest!
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

I think it is good for the people to invest in this currency bitcoin is the good way to make investment in this. Now a days the friends can be easily convinced to this side bitcoin is good for the future to buy or earn now. Through social media we can talk to our friends and can convince them for being the investor of this currency. It is easy to convince then show your profit they will be interested.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: