Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:16:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:56:54 PM

To convince people to come to Bitcoin is easy. I have been persuading many of my friends to join the electronic money market and now they are very passionate about the work that I recommend to them.
So what makes them feel excited with bitcoin? Most people are suspicious of the electronic money market that always brings disadvantage for participants. Show them the benefits of entering the market and do not forget to tell them that jobs do not require a college degree. need to be persistent and diligent.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

I never try to convince, but I always talk about the safety of bitcoin, about how much you can earn on it, how it will change our world and what big personalities say about it. And often people start thinking about bitcoin better.
ananastasia22

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

Now many people have become more interested in Bitcoin. There some ways of convincing people to invest - 1) You can tell them some stories of successful investments and of course it is better to tell real examples, without lies 2) Tell about 2 ways of investments - invest in crypto currency on the exchange, in order to obtain a quick speculative profit ot to have a long-term investment in the calculation of a significant rise in the cost of cryptonyms in a few years. 3) Explain - how can it work and how they can have advantage of this investments. But still - it is not just words, you should have market analysis ...
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:41:30 PM

Recently, I do not even have to convince people to invest in bitcoin, it has gained such popularity that it seems, even a child knows about it. But if anyone asks me to tell you about it, I tell you how it works, why it's the safest and how to acquire it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

Lately the news is doing all the work because bitcoin hit the mainstream again so another wave of incoming people will jump into bitcoin. Some of my friends found out from the news about bitcoin even if I told them but no one listened to me... .

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

The best thing to do is to show them how us (as a bitcoiner),  earns income with their services.  Through this we can able yo catch their attention and convinced them to join.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:36 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
There is no more effective way than showing them results. This was my number one source of convincing people, by showing them that I got money from bitcoins. I show them a peek in my wallet then they will be fired up about it. As soon as they get interested then I will use that opportunity to teach them about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
that's what I often do to get people interested in investing in bitcoins. very difficult to explain about bitcoin if there is no proof, because of its intangible nature, bitcoin is very difficult to understand by the layman.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:22 AM

Show them what you have already bought from what you earned in bitcoin. Or better yet show them your cryptocurrency portfolio because   that might help them think that it's not only bitcoin that is existing crypto, but many to choose from. In that way, they will still end up investing bitcoin because that alt coins they saw will then be converted in bitcoin.

sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

What other reason could there be why the price is skyrocketing? The demand has increased considerately the past yeat

The demand increase if the good big news comes but not when the FUD like now.
The FUD spreads everywhere and make holder panic and sell their asset. It makes the price down rapidly.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Bitcoin is making noise in different news. People are unconsciously getting interested to its platform. It is not hard to explain what is real bitcoin is because of way things happening now, bitcoining is introducing itself to people and to the world.
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

Basically if one is has the purpose of convincing someone to invest in BTC, features of the "item/merchandise" (in this case the BTC), should be presented in a way that would depict how the "item/merchandise" would be a SMART investment.
Wherein SMART stands for:
S-Specific
M-Measurable
A-Attainable
R-Realistic
T-Time Bound

Another interesting point would be, is that, it would be more easier to convince people to invest in BTC, if it is already accepted in more places than places that it is not, and the ratio of acceptance in other places in terms of frequency of spread secondary to acceptance or vice versa, is high. So as people involved in the domain of the BTC, we should have the self mandate, to promote regulation as this is the one thing that would help the coin be accepted. It is really hard to make something accepted if the Governments do not want that something, there is more uncertainty if that be the case, and would be different if it becomes regulated which means the Governments accept it. An investor would not invest on something, that would brand him or her a criminal or a fraud, but if it is regulated and accepted, then there is no reason not to invest (not unless funds and literacy reasons are involved), and there is no reason to hide and be afraid. Because if that be the case, "it", being regulated, thus accepted, then it is legal. So maybe projects and talks that would make proper regulations would help or if not add up to the level of persuasion, when one is trying to convince someone to invest in BTC.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

With the help of news and social media, people are slowly getting interested with bitcoin. We as bitcoin holders have to do our part also by trying or sharing what we have learned about bitcoin. We must explain to them that there is indeed a great profit we can earn when investing to bitcoin and it is not just a scam.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

Bitcoin is making noise in different news. People are unconsciously getting interested to its platform. It is not hard to explain what is real bitcoin is because of way things happening now, bitcoining is introducing itself to people and to the world.

for people that will open mind with something new, maybe they will accept if we give some explanation about bitcoin to them but for the other people, I am not sure that we can explain and convince them to invest in bitcoin. I have this experience in many people and only half of them that is accepting of what I explain to them. I try to explain what I have and I let them decide to invest their money in bitcoin or not.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

I am not forcing anyone to invest in bitcoin because I don't want to be blamed in case their investment has a lower value than it is by the time I told them. If anyone ask me though, I am willing to share any information that I know and as much as possible make the explanation more simple so that they can understand it. I am not a person who understands how the programs works behind the technology but I understand the process so I just provide them a site and then recommend some videos to watch. I always warn them that investing in cryptocurrency is risky so it would be up to them to take that risk or not.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

Although it is hard to convince people about bitcoin bacause there is some articles especially on facebook that usually tells that bitcoin is being use in deepweb which can lead to the people to be afraid on bitcoin. So I think to see is to believe is a good way to convince people, give them some evidences and tell them your story and experience about bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:47:32 AM
Merited by megatrix (3)

Convincing people to invest in bitcoin is not that easy, but to show or to prove to them that bitcoin is not just a computer thing, but a great investment for them is not difficult to show. prove to them that the bitcoin is a very good investment that will able to make their life easier than now.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

I dont really like convincing people into it because they might blame me if they lose some money. I just mention investing in Bitcoin and if others seem interested, I recommend investing in it and back up my story with some examples of people getting rich with Bitcoin or show if I get profit. If they dont like it, I am not going to force them into it, its their loss.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

I think the best way to convince the people to invest in bitcoin is to prove them that there is a really income with bitcoin.
you must show to them the evidence that will support the operations of bitcoin. through this we can build a confidence between the bitcoin and new investors.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

For me the best way to convince the people to invest in bitcoin is tell them how to be a great investors and by giving them some details about the good benifits in this kind of currency. I know that bitcoin is the king of all currency.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

I would never directly convince anyone to invest in crypto or anything else.   To me it seems needy, like someone selling Amway, Herbalife or whatever MLM desperate people are peddling nowadays.

Indirectly, I occasionally add bitcoin or ethereum tags to my Facebook photos when I travel and that perhaps might get people to invest, however that isn't the direct goal there, it's kind of just me expressing my appreciation of the tech.

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: