Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
Yazrielle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I can convince them by showing the evidence that I'm paying for it, I'll also show videos and I'll also read other articles or blogs about bitcoin. I'll also see how I'm paying for it and how much it helps It's not hard to convince them as long as you show evidence that it's not a scam and does not waste their investment here.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

I have not dared to invite people to invest in bitcoin, its risk is too big. the value is difficult to predict and can get big losses. I am more brave to convince people to minning bitcoin and so far have succes.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

to convince others about investing in Bitcoin of course by explaining and providing the correct information about bitcoin and people will be more interested if they see the results that have been obtained from bitcoin.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

to convince others about investing in Bitcoin of course by explaining and providing the correct information about bitcoin and people will be more interested if they see the results that have been obtained from bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency isn't real that they can eyed witness and make them believe easily. Because it seems to be that they can't see their bear eyes, we need some evidence to prove them about crypto and feel them that we became a successful one just of having this things. Truly it could be hard for us especially those people aren't open-minded, but it won't make this as a big deal and we can't force them to be one of us.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

The people who do not believe in bitcoin is just a waste of time. For you to convince them to invest in bitcoin you should tell them the benefits that they can get here. Also, show the some evidences for them to believe that bitcoin is real and it trusted to invest in bitcoin. But if they still did not convince, just respect their beliefs because they have they own will. In addition, it is not your lost it their lost.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Selbit

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

Ill just introduce the system explain what is bitcoin how beautiful it is when they invest. Hmm telling them that when you join bitcoin you will earn a lot
ciarneil01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

For me to convince people to invest in bitcoin is to prove them that bitcoin helps them for there financial and also motivate them by explaining and providing a good information with more evidence ..
ariakoli23

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

In a word Bitcoin is the market leading coin, all coin's price depends on it. So if cryptocurrency exists then Bitcoin will stable.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

I'm not going to persuade my friend to invest in bitcoin. He's a conservative investor, and I don't think he's going to invest in high-risk projects.
COINS are risky, its price is not stable, its price changes at any time Often happens a lot of volatility, often have news about the currency is not good, this will lead to bitcoin  prices
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

By sharing an reliable information that will caught their attention. Giving some proof/evidence will be a tool with a couple of clear discussion.

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 04:30:38 PM

You need not convince anyone. I you do so they end up getting the wrong impression. Let them see your success from participating with BTC and they'll join in on their own. Even with your siccesses, it's still a matter of choice for those who are not involved with BTC. Personally I do not try convincing anyone to join BTC.
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

I just tell them that I earned x20 from a token.After it they are trying to convince me to teach them how to buy it
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

COINS in circulation around the world now, more and more people are exposed to bitcoin
A lot of people holding COINS became a millionaire, people interested in wealth, you can say to them, the currency may bring you unexpected gains, it will make you rich
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:23:50 PM

Well, it's hard to communicate with people who have not yet believed in bitcoin, because they are clinging to the past, and Blockchein is already new, technology without data correction! And the data in our world is very important and priceless!
isomoyes

Activity: 327

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

It's quite easy,if it's my country people,I will just search share market investors and forex traders because they understand easily what will be the future of the bitcoin and they will invest on bitcoin as same other countries.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

when you show your portfolio to them and tell how much you can earn they are convinced easily but the main question is shall we convince people people to invest into btc.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

Everytime I convinced people to invest in bitcoin,I will tell and show them what i've got with bitcoin and it's up to them if they believe it or not,atleast I did my part to share with them the benefits of having investment with bitcoin.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

i dont want to be blame so i dont ask them to invest,what im doing is letting them know what bitcoin can give them and to their life.in what way?by making them realize the importance of this coin by seeing my way of life now,how wealthier i am just for almost two years of being here in cryptocurrencies..as of now,three of my friends become investors and 2 other more is soon to enter this community
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

I do not understand why you need to persuade people to invest in bitcoin.  Everyone has his own head.  I always tell my friends about the bitcoin and the capabilities that he gives.  But many of them are afraid to take risks, they do not trust.  Some joined the investment a few months ago, and when the stock exchange turned red, they began to blame me).  If people just want to make a profit and are not ready for risk, are not ready to learn crypto technology, then do not try to help them

[/center]
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

I always tried to explain the tech, explain how fiat works, explain and explain but people don't want to change unless it's worth it to them. No one bought bitcoins back in 2015 when I tried to convince them, but every single one of them wishes they did now. Obviously. It's a disruptive tech. Idk why they don't just listen to me to begin with. They'll never see the gains that I did, or if they do I won't be around. I'll be on an island somewhere haha.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: