Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:39:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
loverbitcoin

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:11 AM

Never really tried convincing anyone to get into bitcoins and stuff but whenever in the future if I ever try to convince someone then I would simply show them Price charts of btc from the year it started to now. but actually whenever I mention btc to some people, they get super interested and they are like tell us more so.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

I can convince them by showing the evidence that I'm paying for it, I'll also show videos and I'll also read other articles or blogs about bitcoin. I'll also see how I'm paying for it and how much it helps It's not hard to convince them as long as you show evidence that it's not a scam and does not waste their investment here.
Brother this is one step of convincing them on the point that this isn’t a scam. It is a validated thing that can help you in raising your financial status. But what I think is hard in all this scenario is to convince them about the beneficial of bitcoins for population. They always question how a thing that is not even visible to us can help us in such a momentous way. So show them your account balances.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
The truth is,when i was new here in Bitcoin i am also trying to discussed my friends about this and trying to convinced them to invest showing how much i earned and get profit but maybe i am not that good in convincing people because they never tried even how much i explained it to them so as of now i never give a damn on convincing people to join or invest here.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Right, you do not understand much about bitcoin, it's hard to convince them to take a bitcoin. They think that bitcoin will not be valuable, they think bitcoin is a scam. I never advised friends, relatives to participate in bitcoin. They do not believe what I say. They think I cheated on them. So I will never tell them about bitcoin.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

The best way to convince someone into something is to make them experience it firsthand. By experiencing it firsthand, they will exposed to its benefits and it will be proven beneficial to them.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Some of my friends are now interested to the bitcoin because they saw me that I really earn big amount of money. They are now aware to what is bitcoin and they are now exploring the cryptocurrency world for them to become knowledgeable person.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

The best way to convince someone into something is to make them experience it firsthand. By experiencing it firsthand, they will exposed to its benefits and it will be proven beneficial to them.

Likewise showing them your income will make them convince that bitcoin is a real thing.  Lecturing them and giving your knowledge to them without showing any proof will not make it work.  They will not believe because people now are hard to believe because of the scams.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Convincing other people to invest on cryptocurrency is not necessary because we all have our own will if we are really interested on bitcoins. Bitcoins is really good for long term investment because the value in the market is unpredictable therefore we can earn profit from selling or investing on the right time.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

I never tried to convince a friend to invest in bitcoin but I've tried to share some news and advertisement about crypto currencies through social media. However, I really don't have any idea if someone was convinced with everything that I posted regarding to bitcoins. I still shared my experienced, opinion and thoughts with some of my friends who also have knowledge about bitcoin and it is amazing because all of us can relate to the topic. Showing my portfolio and giving good and positive feedbacks to bitcoin is a big help to make someone get attracted to invest.

budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

I am a grateful person, because I know bitcoin on my own. and i learned it. until in the end I have it through the results of my own hard work.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

That is a hard task to do because of the fact that people might think that this is some kind of networking in where they need to give money first before they can earn. You may only give a small amount of money to keep transactions going. But the payout that this will give is too much and the profit we can get is very useful. They need to be open-minded in this type of programs because it might be revolutionary in the future. Bitcoin is based on Blockchain technology which is being implemented into a lot of useful technologies.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

Why would you convince them in the first place? I mean you don't have to, just think about it, is it really necessary to convince? if its yes then the fastest way I could think of is by showing some results, show them how much you've earned since you started doing it, I'm sure they'll come crawling to you, and convincing them is not necessary for they will surely believe it.

longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

Well.. it's not for me to convince them to invest in bitcoin I believe everyone has their own right to choose or decide whether they will invest or not, all you have to do is to present it to them as best as you can and if  they get interested and decide to do so well and good but if not you cannot force them to do it...just leave it to them who knows in due time they will.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

I think to persuade friends to invest in Bitcoin, it's useless. Most people believe that Bitcoin is a bubble and will soon burst. Although, I managed to earn money on price drops, - my friends see that there are incomes and start thinking about the prospects of Bitcoin. Many of my friends would very much like to help them to cope with their doubts quickly, because I have no doubt, at this stage, I think, and in the near future, there will not be such a powerful asset as Bitcoin, an investment in which can increase capital by several time.
Liaalif

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

it may be a serious matter to convince others to invest into bitcoin, given the invisible bitcoin but the seemingly silly value of convincing others to invest their money into something unreal. So from that it takes extra patience to convince them with give advance understanding of what bitcoin is.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

If you want to convince them to invest or to participate in bitcoin you must show some evidence that you could earn money and income from bitcoin. On the other hand, you can also show some video about bitcoin so that you could get their attention. Lastly, try to talk to them personally so that they could understand it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Just explain that bitcoin is your profitability and the popularity that you are gaining the risks that you invest in bitcoin and its benefits
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

I'm just taking the profitable site and future of Bitcoin in fornt of them. Because every one want to earn some extra investing a low amount..
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

I do not need convince people to invest in bitcoin.they have their choice and rights if someone want to learn about bitcoin i will teach them as much as i can and recommend them to invest in bitcoin.you can not change how people think soo let them to make their own decision and support them if someone has intrested about bitcoin
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

For me , I simply show them the movement of the price. Volatility means opportunity to traders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: