Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

Why would you want to try and convince them? That is a big responsibility if something were to go wrong (not just the volatility of the market itself, but also the possibility of them losing "passwords", accounts being hacked, etc.). The best you could do is share your experience and encourage them to do their own research to see if it is something that could work for them. If after doing research they want to invest, then maybe you can assist them with the process.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Simply by telling them if they want to have extra income without investing anything just your time and need you connection. If they will not believe I will show them thw proof that it is really true that there is money in here.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

I don't convince them.they just keep asking now.And they want to learn.it is because they see me that my financial status is a little bit change.Convincing people is very hard,you look like an idiot in front of them.And now they keep asking me on what to do,how you do it and of course i will help them with all my knowledge in bitcoin.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

As for me I don't really convince people or anyone to invest in Bitcoin but because I do social media bounties, people from my list get to see all of my posts and there are individuals who became curious about bitcoin and all those tokens in my wall. I think a person must have the initiative to search, study and learn about something they want to invest with.
cryptojosh01

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

You don’t, uncertainty makes people think it’s a scam, which is why people think Wall Street is the way, there’s so much to know and that isn’t promised, future is not promising, but the present hads show, many great things for crypto.
Inn0vative1
Copper Member

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:31:52 AM

You should not be trying to convince people to invest in Bitcoin or anything else for that matter. An investment choice is a personal decision. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with introducing people to Bitcoin and having them decide for themselves. The best way to "convince" people is by showing them the results. The old "if you put in $1000 on this date, it would be worth $XXXX by now". When I got into Bitcoin, I started talking to a lot of my friends and family about putting money into it as well. I showed them the potential. Some got on board, some were not interested. So far, the ones who got on board are laughing.

If you try to get people involved and they are not interested, that's their loss. You can only show them the way and leave it to them to make their own decision.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:14 AM

The first step to convince people to invest in bitcoin is educating people around us. Our closed friends, office mates, family. They need much knowledge about bitcoin, it's benefits and risk. The second way , we have to show them that we have involved in this bitcoin investment. we have earned a lot money from bitcoin. May be , we have got a new house, new car, etc. from bitcoin investment. looking at this reality, they will be more easier to receive bitcoin and soon will be interested in bitcoin to invest their money.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

By showing your proof of progress like your earning transactions, less credit card billing, morgage and loan eliminated, and your have give everything the family needs as a provider. Do not convince the people if you don't have any proof of success because for sure they will reject the opportunity.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

There are different ways how are you going to convince people to invest in bitcoin, here are the things I already did in order to convince people like my schoolmates, relatives, local citizens that lives here.

• Show to them some proof of my profit.
• Show the chart of the bitcoins price, show to them the bitcoin price in the past few years and todays price.
• Give them knowledge about the cryptocurrency, blockchain etc.
• Explain to them how are they going to earn with just internet, phone/pc.
While convincing people to invest in bitcoin start with just a normal conversation and tell to them that you're earning a profit just at home and of course they will be wondering how did you do in order to earn at home and that's the time you're going to tell them or show to them what's on the list. As easy as that, and don't ever force people to invest in bitcoin let them go to you and ask what they're going to do in order to earn profit.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

You don't have to convince anyone just show them what you have achieved in crypto world. That is the best way for others to believe in bitcoin or crypto currency.

We  get monetary benefits along with ease of trading and crypto related education/knowledge from bitcoin.  In developing and third world countries ; top most priorities of the people are food; cloth and shelter along other basic facilities like medical education etc.

So because of their needs  We can teach our known people the monetary gains we could achieved from bitcoin related activities because these may attract the people in above countries the most.  But many people still may not be convinced of the monetary gains because they may be earning it through several other means.

Then we need to convince them the future of crypto vs future of fiat currency.  We have to educate them that in future we will have to use bitcoin / crypto so it is better for them to start at early stages to gain early bird; early entrant benefits over other late entrants.  Because early entrants will gain more because they will be having more knowledge / experience than late entrants / others. 

So for convincing others we have to motivate them by our knowledge though monetary gains are also a major tool to convince. 

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

I haven't convinced anyone to invest in Bitcoin as we all know that Bitcoin is in the early phase of development, no one knows, what is going to happen down the road. I try to explain people this technology and the benefits of decentralized system as compared that of centralized system. I let the people decide to get into Bitcoin or not.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:46 AM

You don't have to convince anyone just show them what you have achieved in crypto world. That is the best way for others to believe in bitcoin or crypto currency.

We  get monetary benefits along with ease of trading and crypto related education/knowledge from bitcoin.  In developing and third world countries ; top most priorities of the people are food; cloth and shelter along other basic facilities like medical education etc.

So because of their needs  We can teach our known people the monetary gains we could achieved from bitcoin related activities because these may attract the people in above countries the most.  But many people still may not be convinced of the monetary gains because they may be earning it through several other means.

Then we need to convince them the future of crypto vs future of fiat currency.  We have to educate them that in future we will have to use bitcoin / crypto so it is better for them to start at early stages to gain early bird; early entrant benefits over other late entrants.  Because early entrants will gain more because they will be having more knowledge / experience than late entrants / others. 

So for convincing others we have to motivate them by our knowledge though monetary gains are also a major tool to convince. 

Convincing people is hard to do but you can do it if you do your best just like explaining to them thoroughly and have some evidence or proofs that it is true not a scam. Nowadays its hard to believe a person  because of the happenings happened in our sorroundings.
Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Investing is one of the many ways to earn and achieve financial stability, to convince people, I will try to explain to them how it works and what opportunities it can provide. I believe everyone wants to achieve financial freedom and bitcoins is one of the best investment to try. You're not only earning but you're also learning.
Marine8

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:41:34 AM

Most people are convinced by what they see, but not what they hear. So the best way to convince them is to make them feel it within their reach.Show them your achievements or success that has come as a result of investing in bitcoin.Am sure that should be enough to convince them.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
benteng

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

Showing people around you that you have joined and invested in bitcoin. Transaction proof that you have received much money from bitcoin investment or btc activities you have done is aslo a good way to convince them. That means you have succeeded in investment btc no reason for anyone else not to accept bitcoin. They will be more interested in bitcoin after looking at those things directly.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:59:19 AM

rather than offering them to invest in bitcoin,
we'd better do it ourselves for ourselves
when we buy Lamborgini
they will ask how to invest in bitcoin

sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

I don't think it is necessary to convince people to invest in Bitcoin as it is very transparent that bitcoin has been proven that it is a successful crypto currency which created lot of millionaire and the track record is very clear how bitcoin is performed in past and present and from that anyone can convinced by themselves.

michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

maybe I can say like this, if you invest your money in bitcoin for one period, for example, for 6 months, you can see from time to time, bitcoin price is changing and once it increase, the price will move to the highest price and your money could be increased. you don't need to worry about the volatility because this is good to search a profit and don't buy all in your money but use it for buying a small portion and if the price is down, you can buy bitcoin again.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:31:07 AM

By telling them the things that happens to you when you are invesying in bitcoin. And you can also use the internet to show them how
thompson30

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:26 AM

Hmm. By telling them the truth about bitcoin and by telling them the good things that happens to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: