Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:49:44 AM

at times convincing people who don't want to believe in an inevitable change is not even worth a try, Bitcoin is allover, the news government warning, one has to be curious what this is,at least, if you've shown someone what BTC can do and they still don't believe in it then let them be. at times the fewer we are the better.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

For me, I convince them to invest in bitcoin by telling them what is bitcoin. I will tell them also that bitcoin can make them rich when they invest money and when they join signature campaigns. I will also tell them the benefits that they may get when they invest in bitcoin and lastly I tell them my some experiences when I I invest in bitcoin.
Austin1950

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

Reading or listening to news about bitcoin alone may not convince people easily but physical result would proof more of what bitcoin really is.The other way i can do is show that your already invest in bitcoin and explain to them what are the advantages of bitcoin, then when i already finish to explain them i will not stop convincing them until they start invest.
deltarichard1322

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

I will easily present them with tha history and facts of Bitcoin. Moreover, I will also ask them the main issue why people will regret later if they failed to see the value of Bitcoin not just in the present, but also in the future.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

Most of the people they want evidence so that they are convince, to do this, we should present them are transaction done in the bitcoin, and what happened to that transaction and when we earned after the investment.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

We are not in a sect to convince people to use bitcoin. You can tell about its existence if a person is interested or you need his help then convince.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

If you have a family that does not believe in bitcoin, then they can already confidently tell about it, and if it's just for people they know, then do not believe what difference. Close people should always be persuaded.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

Usually people are interested in my work, as I'm getting pretty good results. My friends also want to make money and therefore ask me about bitcoin.

Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:18:26 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

Definitely not a problem. It is easy to convince people now a days in bitcoins since it is now trending in our place. You just need to attract them the way you attracted in the 1st time. Bitcoins are investment and money making. Just show to them how effective the ways in bitcoins to gain profits. Give them example of  some people who already gain a lot of profits and their lives have changed.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

People will be more easily convinced when they see the actual figures earned from bitcoin. After convincing them, share true stories and articles to welcome them into bitcoin world.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

I will explain to them what is bitcoin, explain how it really helps people. I will explain them in detail by detailed, I motivated them to use it, not for me, but for them also the explanations that I am doing. Do I want to change their life, just like they did? I'm also one there. Starting from scratch, I just inspired my friend who taught me what I was doing now. Because of my friend I was successful. I'm in my life. I do not think that's what I learned I would like to share it with others. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Well I think you can start by telling them the advantages of bitcoin and what benifits you can have with it. Let them read articles about bitcoins too. Then you can tell stories of some people who became successfull with bitcoins. But I think they will be convinced more if you tell them your experience in bitcoin.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

I used to have to tell people and convince them to invest in bitcoin if they want to make money. Now people find me and ask me to help with investments.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Why do you think that is? I doubted bitcoin as long as you have not met him close, and when I began to receive their first money with his growth, I realized that it's not cheating. In the beginning, I even brought part of what I earned to Fiat to make sure it wasn't a hoax.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Explanation is the most difficult part of teaching someone about bitcoin or Blockchain or even about exchanges. Some people likes to understand it in their native language.
And the most difficult part is to make an acccount for them in the leading exchanges and teach them hot to operate it.
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Explanation is the most difficult part of teaching someone about bitcoin or Blockchain or even about exchanges. Some people likes to understand it in their native language.
And the most difficult part is to make an acccount for them in the leading exchanges and teach them hot to operate it.
We can convince people in bitcoin by explaining whats alk about the bitcoin.And telling tge good impact of bitcoin.And we can convince people if they are interesting about bitcoin.And give them more specific about bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

Definitely not a problem. It is easy to convince people now a days in bitcoins since it is now trending in our place. You just need to attract them the way you attracted in the 1st time. Bitcoins are investment and money making. Just show to them how effective the ways in bitcoins to gain profits. Give them example of  some people who already gain a lot of profits and their lives have changed.
When you convinced people by technically speaking and explanations they will found it bored and if you open to them that it was all about online they were think that this is a scam but if you would talked to them with an earning profit topics they will truly get interested. For me I haven't found it hard to explain bitcoin to my family because they are all also wondering where did I get my money so I told them, and they were amazed.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Just explain to them what is bitcoin the perks and the cons.
You don't need to actually convince them, it's up to them if they'll be open to do bitcoin like you.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

Well for me it really depends on the person whom you want to share your knowledge about bitcoin. If the person is not really interested no matter how hard you explain or encourage them they will still not be interested. I suggest you find someone who is genuinely interested with bitcoin so it won't be harf for you to lure them in to investing in bitcoin.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

I will convince them, by showing them first how bitcoin works, they need to understand first what is the advantage of bitcoin from the other currency. Then i present example of investments about bitcoin. And give them some link and tell them to make some research. 

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: