Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
Anak Gamers

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

i will show my success, and what i get from bitcoin, then i will show it to my family, so they will follow me, and then i invite those who want to join me
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

My method is to tell them that they can pay for those who want to buy online using the crypto currency. And they can earn money here just by investing and waiting for it to rise. But, of course, I also explain the risk that they can take on investing in crypto.

It is difficult to explain especially when the brain is closed to the person you want to help. So sometimes I do not want to persuade because you just want to be helped are saying something bad.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

For me, to be able to convince people to invest in Bitcoin, we should start in telling them what is in it for them, what they can get through Bitcoin and once they are already interested. That's the time when we will help and guide them to have the necessary knowledge and skills in order to be successful in Bitcoin. We can do it in out own little way we can help our community grow.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

For me, its all about Actions and work, and less Talking. Meaning, I gotta show them how and what BTC had done to my lifestyle and its outputs. Like owning a new car, building houses and other things, once Ive shown them, they'd be curious about it, and thats the time Ill tell them how Bitcoin can change one's life. Ill tell the basics and the do's and donts and lastly the negativity of it but most of it is the positivism once you invest.

Putra969695

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

some people do value bitcoint as a transaction that does not make sense, so that people can be interested to invest in bitcoint, how to only view the graph of the development of bitcoint selling points to them. and show the result of bitcoint to them, but not to boast, but to show that bitcoint is a very profitable investment tool.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

No need to convince anyone to invest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because this market is quite volatile anything can happen with their money, in case if they incur a loss you'll be blamed for their loss so just show them the concept and let them decide on their own.

Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I'm not going to try to convince people to invest in bitcoins because it's risky. Today, bitcoin crashes, and if you ask your friend to invest in bitcoin, he will lose a lot of money. We can't guarantee that the investment in bitcoins will benefit.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

No need to convince anyone to invest in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because this market is quite volatile anything can happen with their money, in case if they incur a loss you'll be blamed for their loss so just show them the concept and let them decide on their own.

Before asking them or convince them to join, it is better to lay all the facts good and bad about bitcoin.  And give them some link on how to start with bitcoin and all other things incorporated on it.  But once they experience to earn more about bitcoin and do a right thing, they will hooked for sure with bitcoin.  Just show your earnings and guide them and all will be okay.
camilojunior1

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

I always talk about the safety of bitcoin, about how much you can earn on it, how it will change our world and what big personalities say about it. And often people start thinking about bitcoin better
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

Convincing people, specially those who have enough knowledge about bitcoin is hard if we don't have any proof. People nowadays always think of investments as scam since it involves money. I think that the best way to do is just to explain it to them and share them knowledge about it if we could also prove them how profitable bitcoin is.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular coin at this time so that almost all people who knows about cryptocurrency shows their emotion positively with this coin. There are also many people available who don’t know what is bitcoin and how it works. If we can understand them and convince them to invest money into this coin then they will have the chance to earn extra money from this coin. You have to highlight its facilities and giving amount of benefit so that the convince to it. Money is the most wanted thing in this world and almost every people want to increase their amount of money so that this idea can work. You can also understand about their security system so that they can stay tension free to invest their money.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

I think if we give good information about bitcoin to someone that have no idea about bitcoin,like the high value of the bitcoin in the market and high raising value too, and tells him how bitcoin will help him in generating good income, then he will definitely convince toward bitcoin and will make invest in bitcoin too for making good income with bitcoin.
Gulabsachdeva

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

I convince the people  with show my earning by cryptocurrencies
braZZers123

Activity: 216
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

No need to convince anyone to invest in bitcoin. You can just give information for thought, and let the person decide whether he likes it or not.

●● BELIFEX.COM ●●
◆ Belifex Blockchain Solutions is Public Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Project & Fully Open-source  ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Youtube
Sacred Fires

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:46 AM

All things considered, by just supporting bitcoin to them by methods for online networking or orally. Since, these days more youthful ones are slanted to the innovation it would not be hard for you to show kids or individuals who are techonologically educated. It feels committed to share this thing to the general population who are in require. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are finished botching up to them, sharing and do such stuffs to disclose it to them yet they don't give a solitary care then you should quit persuading them to attempt it, you have done your part.
pockets101

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:05 AM

There will always be sceptics who will never full commit. Like one comment says everyone has heard of Bitcoin now. The ones who buy will buy. The ones who don't have probably been stung somewhere else in their timeline in any of the millions of online scams or heard about one.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

First you dont need to convince them if they dont want to invest but if they want to invest just clarify to them that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is so risky and the value of it is so volatile and then try to explainyo him or her that bitcoin value before is 1$
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around don't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
The way I convince someone to invest in Bitcoin is by showing people who have been successful in joining Bitcoin. If the person has seen the evidence, I believe it will be very easy to convince everyone who wants to invest in Bitcoin.
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

I don't force people to invest im bitcoin because if they don't know that i'm offering and they lost. I will be the one to blame for forcing them. I will just leave them and if some people ask me about it and they want to invest that's the only time i will give them a brief explanation on how it works.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

By letting them observe on your funds since bitcoin offers a lot to us and we get sometimes enormous amount of money from it by investing directly in bitcoin. They will figure out why on earth you made how your financial capabilities raises as you will brought some good items from the profit of bitcoin. Since the profit from investment could be double or even fold it by three times this could  be an indicator that our financial capabilities is being raised. You see the difference the investment with bitcoin than any other investment offered. This is the only system I guess that has a great potential in making more profit thus making other individuals to be convinced. But for me for those who are close minded people should not be encourage to believe in us. Let them think the way they believe and let us earn while they will be amazed in our profit in the near future.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: