Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I think if there is many services and product people can use bitcoin to pay, people will start using Bitcoin as much as they need it, moving to investing is the next step when there’s a profit in reselling it.
MCM10

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

used to be my friend who gave me information about investing from bitcoin and taught me to follow all the programs from bitcoin or bounty.
and now I am also convincing my friends who just want to join this bitcoin with the same as what I used to get from my friend.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

By way of proving to them that bitcoin is a good investment. Perhaps you should show proof that you have successfully invested in bitcoin. But there is no need to force others to invest in bitcoins. It takes patience to invite people to invest in bitcoin because everyone has different thoughts.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

used to be my friend who gave me information about investing from bitcoin and taught me to follow all the programs from bitcoin or bounty.
and now I am also convincing my friends who just want to join this bitcoin with the same as what I used to get from my friend.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Convincing people and friends are not a very easy thing because they don't understand how it works and they don't know fully about bitcoin but once tbeg get income from bitcoin they will definitely convince about bitcoin investment.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Despite such a growth rate over the last 6 months, it is still hard to convince people to invest in crypto. As, if you convince someone to invest and market faces a series of crash after that it is very hard  to make them understand how it all works. Also many people still rely on investment which comes under government and hesitate to invest in decentralized currency where they can blame no one if things go wrong. So, it becomes difficult to convince people but one who understands its concept will definitely invest in this system.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

Despite such a growth rate over the last 6 months, it is still hard to convince people to invest in crypto. As, if you convince someone to invest and market faces a series of crash after that it is very hard  to make them understand how it all works. Also many people still rely on investment which comes under government and hesitate to invest in decentralized currency where they can blame no one if things go wrong. So, it becomes difficult to convince people but one who understands its concept will definitely invest in this system.
People only depend on such thing which have some physical status, or must have some practical experience related to such facts, but crypto currency is something new, therefore people find it hard to believe on crypto currencies, but i am sure that that if we will show them some success stories from our own communities about bitcoin or crypto world then we can surely make them convince about crypto currencies.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

people dont believe in bitcoin because they dont fully understand its working principles. best way to get people to invest in bitcoin is by making them fully understand bitcoin, the idea behind it and its working principles, they should know why it is important than fiat currency and its uses. if you can make them understand this, then they will gladly invest in it
rrrrr96

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

I don't think you need to persuade some people. You only need to use actual actions to show them your profit statement. They will come to you instead of you to convince them.
akjsdhaj1

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

I think that investors can see the value of Bitcoin's investment and the prospects for development. Therefore, you do not need to explain how they will naturally invest in Bitcoin and introduce Bitcoin as if they want to deceive them.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

I believe that knowledge is power, and as others have said, the best way to make someone do something, is to give them the relevant information so they can make their own decision. Education, education, education!

Forward links to articles explaining [parts of the ecosystem where that person's knowledge may be lacking. Encourage them to participate in online discussions about the issues, on forums such as this one. Motivate them to seek out the answers for themselves. Only then can you truly have someone put their hard earned money on the line.

Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

I once convinced someone to invest in bitcoin by inviting them to eat and then telling them that the cost of going out to eat is from the proceeds of investing in bitcoin. in addition I also tell them a lot about the positives of bitcoin so they are eager to invest in bitcoin.

Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

One cannot convince others to do anything. But (hopefully) people look after their own benefit so if you can educate and show others why buying bitcoin makes sense, they will do so on their own.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

Simply by sharing to them your good experience with bitcoin like earning money to in trading,investing and in joining signatire campaign as well.In order for them to believe you mist show to them your earnings and how did you earn it so that they will get interested to bitcoin as well.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

I never try to convince anyone to buy Bitcoin, I just state the facts and tell them to DYOR

I don't like the idea too of forcing someone to buy bitcoin. Without proper knowledge about bitcoin and suddenly we ask them to buy bitcoin and some downtrend happens. I'm sure they will blame us for losing their money.

Completely agree with you, there are risks associated with bitcoin investment and if they loose money they  will blame you. We know that investing in bitcoins does not tell that they are safe as an investment option. However, if you play safe you are sure to avoid the disasters in investment. In case if you want higher returns you will find that there are risks associated. With less investment, you can avert bigger risks. You cannot deny the fact that this is applicable to all kind of investments.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

By enumerating them the benefits we derived from Bitcoin, I can surely convince them try Bitcoin. Showing them what I got from Bitcoin plus the enjoyment and satisfaction while having Bitcoin. It's more FUN in Bitcoin.
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

convince them by telling them what benefits of bitcoin  give,example the bitcoin can give money in a easy way by access to it,then tell them that the other member of bitcoin that from nothing to a successful life,other bitcoin member life has now stable.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

by sharing with social media. Just explain them what bitcoin is and what they do with bitcoin
I share my experience what happen to my life like before I am miserable I dont have friends cause I dont have money. My friend only is my phone but now I have lots of friends. So I encourage them to join in bitcoin cause it change my life to become better and successful.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

I do not explain in words, because it will make me tired, but I give evidence of the benefits of bitcoin, a proof of transfer from a local bank and that can make them believe in bitcoin.
mankind server

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Late bitcoin's been making the mainstream news. People are getting inquisitive about what bitcoin is. It's not that hard to show people what bitcoin really is because with the way things stand, bitcoin is introducing itself on it's own and people are flocking to it in a pretty fast pace. What other reason could there be why the price is skyrocketing? The demand has increased considerately the past year. And it is normal for bitcoin's price to go up and down, it will never be stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: