Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:44:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

It is very simple because I trade many time or withdraw many time and I get money in my bank so I think it is very simple I will give them bank proof that time they invest it. But I will tell him it is risky if they have extra money then join bitcoin or trade in it.

By showing them a prof that can make them believe in it like by showing them a cash and how i can make it and get it and if those persons are close of mine like my relatives,i will take them to go in cebuana with me if im done trading my bitcoin and if its already change into cash and i will show them if who is the sender of the money that i received and after showing them i will start discuss them on how to join in it and how bitcoin help me with my needs and for those persons that are not too close of mine like my neighbors i will just told them to try research a bitcoin so that they will have an idea about it and i will show them a receipt of my cash from cebuana so they can see that the bitcoin really is the sender to make them believe in it.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

I think the bitcoin convincing is easy and if we motivate others to this way like if we tell them the advantages of this currency then they will motivated easily for this side and if we gift this to them like the birthday gift and they receive this amount then they will realize the reality of this currency so it is good to convince our friends and relatives to the bitcoin.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:54:54 PM

I think the bitcoin convincing is easy and if we motivate others to this way like if we tell them the advantages of this currency then they will motivated easily for this side and if we gift this to them like the birthday gift and they receive this amount then they will realize the reality of this currency so it is good to convince our friends and relatives to the bitcoin.
I do not think that it is so easy to convince a person about bitcoin investment. For that you need to show them some proof and it will be more effective if you can give them your own example, because people only believe for which they can see. On other  side you must have good knowledge about bitcoin, so that you can easily explain about bitcoin to them.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

First just face the fact that not everyone is going to support bitcoin whatsoever. Maybe because they just don't rely on technology that much or for any other reason. Now for the ones who are confused to invest or not, start with the history of bitcoins showing its severe fall in price and it's recovery too. The purpose for its existence. Still if they're not convinced just let them be and enjoy your experience in the crypto world!
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

You could list out a few advantages of using bitcoin as a payment options to them, bitcoin have a lower transaction fees for transferring money to anyone overseas as compare to traditional banks, bitcoin values are also less likely to be affected by the global economic downturn due to its decentralize system.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

HERE YOU ARE,  another post promoting PROPAGANDA AND INDOCTRINATION TO PUMP THE "CURRENCY". Welcome to BTCUBBLECOIN

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:20:00 PM

Better to not try to convince any one to invest in bitcoin. I personally have invested in bitcoin and I believe that price will rise. But I know that there is no guarantee.
If I can convince any one to invest in bitcoin and he/she lose money, I will be blamed.
Investing in bitcoin is o risky and better to not try to convince others.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

As long as you can provide any proof to other people that bitcoin was real it was easy to convinced them. Most of them has a thinking of what they see is what they believe and if they still not convinced even though you show already a proof then stop. Hinestly we dont need to convinced them if they want let them be. In the end they will regret it if they see how helpful bitcoin is.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:48 PM

"How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?"

Well you could start by trying to convince people that the development team didn't know how to write code
to limit the maximum fees that miners could rip us off for and hope they believe you for a start.

Maybe you need to convince people that something that charges both transaction fees and interest (ON YOUR OWN MONEY)
is not a bank in the lightning network by renaming them hubs.

L@@K just show them this network graph and say that these "Hubs"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy are not centralized and that they
should buy a new pair of glasses https://lnmainnet.gaben.win/

For people that don't get it yet but want too may I recommend this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
Yes people the writing is on the wall, keep ignoring it if you want to.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

It's hard to convince people to invest in something if they do not see proof or evidence that you want them to believe to.And since Bitcoin is a virtual currency, you can't show them it's physical appearance what it looks like. One thing to convey them that it really exists, is to show them the bitcoin you earn from signature campaign or other activities which is stored in your wallet or by simply trading it with him by your side.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

I agree, with the most recent statement, "Bitcoin is a computer thing"
and I really like it if they make their own choices
I never force someone to know bitcoin, because Bitcoin is very risky to save, except for people who have strong hands
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
When I meet with my friends that's the time I opened about Bitcoin ,if they already heard about it but sad to say only few of them who have any idea about btc so before I start myself I will asked them if they are willing to earn,they all said yes then I started giving them and overview after that I let them see how much I earned here so they will be more interested .That is the way I convinced people to invest Bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

it is not easy to convince people to invest in this bitcoin let alone the layman, because they have not fully understood the internet world. but we can explain slowly and show the results we have from investing in bitcoin, so they believe and invest
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
It needs time to convince the people to invest in Bitcoin as usual for any advancement people just need to wait and see it then later step by step they will believe what we say. So just say to them, give the description of Bitcoin continuously and show them our success and continuity in Bitcoin. I think that's the way to convince people to invest in Bitcoin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

for my opinion,no need convince people to invest bitcoin because,what ever we hear?what ever we see from you about your financial development people need an answer all about,like the though for "SEE IS TO BELIEVE" so people coming and join what kind? or what can you do in order to earn something like you, so the question is, what can do if does situation is occur.the best thing i do is to teach us what a right to do about the method of investin bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Do we really need to force people to invest in bitcoin? Do we need to preach bitcoin too much? The physical appearance and materials possession by people who invest in bitcoin is enough to tell them the importance of bitcoin trading.

Doloready

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

It is just necessary to introduce them into the course of the matter, since people are afraid of unperceivability and they make hasty conclusions.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

I just tell them right away about the benefits they can gain from investing in bitcoin. Sometimes, I show some proofs to make them believe more that all I was telling was legit and not a scam nor a fraud. It is not an easy thing to convince people to invest on bitcoin since they do not have much knowledge from this. I don't usually force them since they don't know what they are missing out so I just let them off.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

First of all, I never talk about bitcoin to someone who is not interested. And so, I always talk about the security of bitcoin and its advantages and disadvantages.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

I'm not trying to convince anyone, but rather to make a recommendation. I explain why this should be done and what benefits the person will receive from the investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: