Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace  (Read 11759 times)
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

Tell me, please, did this job site work before the block chain? Or is this project completely new? I want to invest in it!
Kayanat Amalina

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

Are you really promising an profitable amount and feedback on blockchain by stocks and both marketplace too?
BoonTech (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:05:38 PM

Tell me, please, did this job site work before the block chain? Or is this project completely new? I want to invest in it!

No this project dont work before blockchian with the present business model. We have a zero service fee which is ONLY possible with blockchain. All present platforms charges 20% service fee.

We also have a revenue model. Please check below. If you like our project please apply on our site www.Boon.vc

Kayanat Amalina

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

Where the team information, any advisor?
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:10:01 PM

If you can have a reddit and slack channel, it will really go a long way.
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

Adoption, how are they going to sway people to join this if crypto is the only way in. The roadmap shows fiat coming mid-2018. Is the roadmap still valid?

All blockchain projects have this adaptability mechanism to tackle. But we have a road map to incorporate USD into our platform as a deposit currency. But once the currency is in our platform we convert that into boon coins.

Road map is still valid

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:14:39 PM

If you can have a reddit and slack channel, it will really go a long way.

We do have slack and reddit. But slack is not a secure platform because its easily hacked. I know few projects got hacked from slack. So we are mot concentrating on slack to much.

But reddit is something we can do. Thank you for the suggestion.

Linen Yong

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ?
Robin Kempchin

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

It is clear that the project is still very young and that is why the roadmap still looks a little blury for future. I will be aware of the development of the project because I find it interesting how the value of coin could be integrated into this technology.

I wish you much success in this preICO period.
Robin Kempchin

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:00:04 PM

Do I need to create a separate version of my store where only crypto-currencies are available?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:30 PM

Hello, this is an interesting project.
Could you explain how your token/coin price will grow?
Or your token is a utility token and not an investment token?
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

It is clear that the project is still very young and that is why the roadmap still looks a little blury for future. I will be aware of the development of the project because I find it interesting how the value of coin could be integrated into this technology.

Robin we have platform ready and can operate with complete functionalities. All the road map features are expansions which is just an additional feature to the project.

None of the platforms available right now in this space has our feature incorporated.

For example none of the platform accepts BTC ot LTC now.

None of the legacy platforms has bug tracking or project management tools integrated. This is because legacy platforms charge service fee from their clients when a project is kicked off in their platform. So they cant. In our case we can integrate all these features because we are sure our clients wont ditch our platform if they start to communicate outside of our platform. Legacy platforms dont have this luxury.

In short our platform is completely operational and have all the features you find in any micro job platform legacy or blockchain.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:09:08 AM

Do I need to create a separate version of my store where only crypto-currencies are available?

You need to create an account in our platform and you can import the reviews from yoru older platform so you dont loose any credibility in our platform or no need to start from scratch.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:12:23 AM

Our platform is not a free service, we have a revenue model.
Only service fees or project fees is free. We have membership fees and bid highlight fees. Thats our revenue model.
A freelancer can use the platform for free but if he want to bid for more projects and bid for projects with higher value, he has to buy the membership.
If a freelancer want to highlight a bid for a project then he has to buy it, just like in Google where you buy ads to put your company result on top of search result.

I think there is a confusion between free service charge and free service fee.
Service fee is free, not all membership.
This is also a recurring revenue, so we dont have to start each month from zero. We will have existing customers each month, just like Amazon prime.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:16 AM

The membership fees for boon coin are in fiat currency. How do these fees in fiat, get converted to additional value for Boon coins? What will be the main drivers for increasing the value of boon coin?

Do you think they'll be any revenue sharing in your approach in the future?

Also, to anyone who is just reading about boon coin now - check out their Telegram. The developers were very happy to answer my questions earlier and point me in the right direction on their whitepaper and website.

alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:27 AM

Robin we have platform ready and can operate with complete functionalities. All the road map features are expansions which is just an additional feature to the project.

None of the platforms available right now in this space has our feature incorporated.

None of the legacy platforms has bug tracking or project management tools integrated. This is because legacy platforms charge service fee from their clients when a project is kicked off in their platform. So they cant. In our case we can integrate all these features because we are sure our clients wont ditch our platform if they start to communicate outside of our platform. Legacy platforms dont have this luxury.

In short our platform is completely operational and have all the features you find in any micro job platform legacy or blockchain.

see the explanation dev said, is this project actually been running, and now it is just doing development? I am quite interested in this project
and want to see the progress of this project next
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:49:27 AM

Our platform is not a free service, we have a revenue model.
Only service fees or project fees is free. We have membership fees and bid highlight fees. Thats our revenue model.
A freelancer can use the platform for free but if he want to bid for more projects and bid for projects with higher value, he has to buy the membership.
If a freelancer want to highlight a bid for a project then he has to buy it, just like in Google where you buy ads to put your company result on top of search result.

I think there is a confusion between free service charge and free service fee.
Service fee is free, not all membership.
This is also a recurring revenue, so we dont have to start each month from zero. We will have existing customers each month, just like Amazon prime.

I mean your token/coin not your revenue.
What are the benefits for token holder or people who own your token/coin?
And why people want to buy it and maybe even hold it? Why this token will get a high demand?
So the investors can be more confident about their investment, that the price of this token or the market cap of this token will be huge in the future.
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:23:34 AM

The membership fees for boon coin are in fiat currency. How do these fees in fiat, get converted to additional value for Boon coins? What will be the main drivers for increasing the value of boon coin?

Do you think they'll be any revenue sharing in your approach in the future?

Also, to anyone who is just reading about boon coin now - check out their Telegram. The developers were very happy to answer my questions earlier and point me in the right direction on their whitepaper and website.

Membership Fees : No membership fees are not in fiat, its in Boon coin or ether as of now, but in the next version we will implement BTC and Zcash payment.

The value of Boon coin goes up as our business grows. Our hard cap is 20 million which is super low compared to our competitors market cap of 1.3 billion dollars. I included only top two players. Freelancers contribute
1.4 trillion dollars in US economy alone. Reference below.

Freelancers are going to be major work force by 2027 again reference below.

There are currently 57.3 million freelancers in America alone.

We have a hardcap of 6000 USD per person, which means our coin investors cant dump Boon Coins because no one will hold more than 6000 worth of boon coins at a time.

We can use many other coins in the platform, not just Boon Coin. Anyone can convert any alt coin to ethereum and use it in the platform. we are not dependent on just Boon coins to increase the revenue.

When someone use ethereum in the platform to hire someone, we immediately convert that into Boon dollars. In order to convert ethereum into Boon dollars, its converted into Boon coins and then to Boon dollars.
So always there is demand for boon coins if anyone does an activity in the Boon Tech platform.

Basically Boon coin is only one currency used in the platform. But we need boon coin for hedging.

Revenue sharing : Yes we share revenue for the platform users. All high earners and high spenders get rewards of our market share every year. We allocate 10% of our coins just for this purpose.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:28:50 AM

see the explanation dev said, is this project actually been running, and now it is just doing development? I am quite interested in this project
and want to see the progress of this project next

We have completed the development of our platform. Its live, but we didnt start marketing because we need Boon coins in exchange for people to buy it and use it in the platform. We use Boon coins to convert any crypto currency into Boon dollars for hedging. So we have to complete the token sale to start marketing. Thats the whole reason we are doing the token sale, to raise funds for marketing.

Here is the link to platform and apps. Mid you Apple is reviewing our app, will be published soon

http://boon.tech/

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.boonwork

Shafiatz

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:33:53 AM

If those tokens are to be throttled, then again, how would the token gain value with so many in circulation? Is this a case where the main investors would be users of the platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: