Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace  (Read 11762 times)
mjohn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

How much you have raised so far?
We are close to 100k.

It would be nice to see raisings on website.

Oliver John

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:30 AM

What does being a member in EEA means?

EEA is Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, a group of big-name enterprise companies that have banded together to research corporate applications for Ethereum technology.

What benefit the investor will get if the ICO is a member of EEA or it is only an affiliation with the group?

Well, Boon being a member of EEA is like having an affiliation with IEEE, Google, Microsoft in the Ethereum world. EEA membership means the project is trustable and has a wide application in the future perspective. The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.Together, EEA will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production
Laya Varghese

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

We are close to 100k.

We are still in the pre sale stage. We will list it in website after the ICO is launched on December 15.
bkris

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

EEA is Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, a group of big-name enterprise companies that have banded together to research corporate applications for Ethereum technology.

What benefit the investor will get if the ICO is a member of EEA or it is only an affiliation with the group?

Well, Boon being a member of EEA is like having an affiliation with IEEE, Google, Microsoft in the Ethereum world. EEA membership means the project is trustable and has a wide application in the future perspective. The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts.Together, EEA will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production

Ok...I understood, SO you are saying it is only an affiliation. No benefit for investor point of view?
Oliver John

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:45:08 AM

Ok...I understood, SO you are saying it is only an affiliation. No benefit for investor point of view?

No No, Affiliation is one thing and benefit is another. There is always a benefit involved when you invest in a project which is developed by someone who is an EEA member. It is the world's largest blockchain consortium. How many such ICO's can you see who are a member of EEA?
bkris

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

No No, Affiliation is one thing and benefit is another. There is always a benefit involved when you invest in a project which is developed by someone who is an EEA member. It is the world's largest blockchain consortium. How many such ICO's can you see who are a member of EEA?

I am not questioning the sanctity of the consortium or affiliation. Being associated with such big group is an advantage for every project. But still you are slipping away from my question. I would like to know in what ways the investor will be benefited if he invested in EEA affiliated project? If an investor go for a non-EEA project How it will affect him adversely?
Oliver John

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

I am not questioning the sanctity of the consortium or affiliation. Being associated with such big group is an advantage for every project. But still you are slipping away from my question. I would like to know in what ways the investor will be benefited if he invested in EEA affiliated project? If an investor go for a non-EEA project How it will affect him adversely?

Answer is there in your question itself Smiley Investor is not just investing in the Boon coin, they are investing in the project, The project has a potential since it is already associated with EEA, so you are investing in a project with a huge potential, in addition to that there is a patent pending technology which is involved to deal with the volatility and liquidity involved in the cryptocurrency. The technology developed itself is the proof that project is in accordance with the EEA objectives. So it is an added benefit, definitely investing in a non - EEA project doesnt not affect him adversly, but anyone can come up with a non EEA project but not EEA project.
bkris

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Ok...I understood, So you are saying it is only an affiliation. No benefit for investor point of view?

Answer is there in your question itself Smiley Investor is not just investing in the Boon coin, they are investing in the project, The project has a potential since it is already associated with EEA, so you are investing in a project with a huge potential, in addition to that there is a patent pending technology which is involved to deal with the volatility and liquidity involved in the cryptocurrency. The technology developed itself is the proof that project is in accordance with the EEA objectives. So it is an added benefit, definitely investing in a non - EEA project doesnt not affect him adversly, but anyone can come up with a non EEA project but not EEA project.

Oliver.You are saying that if the project has a good technology then, it is not necessary that it should be a member of EEA. People will easily invest in those projects having backbone like technology and experienced team. Any way, the technology involved in boon coin to eliminate the volatility ans liquidity in the cryptocurrency market should be appreciable.
Oliver John

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

Ok...I understood, So you are saying it is only an affiliation. No benefit for investor point of view?

Oliver.You are saying that if the project has a good technology then, it is not necessary that it should be a member of EEA. People will easily invest in those projects having backbone like technology and experienced team. Any way, the technology involved in boon coin to eliminate the volatility ans liquidity in the cryptocurrency market should be appreciable.

Yeah, it is not necessary that it should be a member of EEA, But EEA connects Fortune 500 enterprises (like Accenture, Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, Wipro, etc.), startups, and academics with Ethereum subject matter experts. All these companies share a common thing- they all are blockchain enthusiasts. So Boon Tech is also a blockchain enthusiasts and being a member of EEA we have the advantage to connect with Fortune 500 enterprises and other experts to support the project further, it will be an advantage over a longer period of time.
Robin Kempchin

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Is there any MAC wallet?
BoonTech (OP)

Activity: 98

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

We are close to 100k.

Yes we are working on it. It needs some integration with BTC LTC ETH and our USD accounts. So its bit involved.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

What is the market cap of direct competitors?

Here we go.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:20:22 PM

Its actually huge if you know about EEA. They admit only companies which has a brand name and have used ethereum technology in a meaningul way. We came up with hedging in ethereum platrform which eliminats the fluctuation in our platform.

Please read about it more here. Click the image below.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:22:01 PM

Is there away to test your trading bots, I have read about some trading bots with more negative profits than positive, and again what gives your team an edge over other trading bots in the space.

I think we have a misunderstanding here. We dont have a trading bot, we have a technology which eliminated fluctuations of crypto currency in our platform.

liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

looks like promising and there is great hope here
some big companies suggest joining here, like a big company that I know ibm and yahoo also suggested.
Sumnoor

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

How i can transaction BoonCoins from my wallet to another wallet?
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:24:52 PM

Is there any MAC wallet?

Yes you can use trust wallet, MEW and Metamask. All support MAC

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

Are there any community activities regarding this coin for those of us that don't mine and but want to get involved in some level? If there are any promotional activities, I would be very interested to participate.

Yes there is a bounty thread on top of the first post. Here is the link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2475078.0

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

looks like promising and there is great hope here
some big companies suggest joining here, like a big company that I know ibm and yahoo also suggested.

Thank you. we are in talks with some more big brands in the blockchain vertical as well. Will update you asap.

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:27:33 PM

How i can transaction BoonCoins from my wallet to another wallet?

Boon is an erc20 token, so any wallet that supports ether willbe able to support Boon coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: