Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace  (Read 11762 times)
Nabiliu

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:17:30 PM

Do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
samihaeliza

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

Is it necessary that I have an Ethereum wallet to participate in the token sales?
Sumnoor

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

How do you solve the Volatility issues?
BoonTech (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:53:53 PM

Why does not your manager of generosity do his job ?! Write in private messages and on the branch of the bounty is useless because there will be no answer! Nobody counts bets and gives no answers, it's more like a fraud and I'm not surprised if members of the bounty are deceived. Coinlancer scam and I have seen this for a long time, I do not want this project to be the same. I hope the collection of money will be transparent

Sir you are pure speculating. We have a bounty program and we will honor that. Please dont throw around the word scam just to tarnish a project. I see a project on your signature, how do you know that its not a scam?

We are a US based company and we have to follow the law, thats also the reason we have major law firm and high profile advisers like Citibank VP, Oracle VP, Mark Lynd a top 20 blockchain influencer, yahoo direcotor, IBM VP and GE VP endorsed us.

So please be careful when you throw around allegations like this.

Aarib.17

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

Can everyone use the boon tech platform for free?
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

Do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

No you have to participate in teh platform to get rewards, thats what make our token a utility token.

Linen Yong

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:21:04 PM

What are you doing to grow the community? Telegram or slack? How can I join?
Ralph Ferrine

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:42:24 PM

I have seen many upcoming ICO’s with unique idea. Do you consider them as your competitor?
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:54:50 PM

How do you solve the Volatility issues?

We have a technology we call hedging to solve this issues. Please look at this blog post we wrote on this subject.

https://medium.com/@boontech/how-hedging-works-in-boon-28ffb2f996d5

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:55:26 PM

What are you doing to grow the community? Telegram or slack? How can I join?

We have a telegram chanel https://t.me/booncoin

Kayanat Amalina

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

Will the freelancers working through your platform get the payment in form of crypto currency? If yes, then what is the way to convert this currency into cash?
Sumnoor

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

What are the conditions for getting rewards? Or, everyone engaging in the platform will get this reward?
KazEliana

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

Is there any blog or article campaign?
l3ocky

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

Is there any blog or article campaign?
Visit this link for a bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2475078.0
There is "Blog Article & Videos Campaign (Youtube, vimeo)" and all is detailed

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Shuv4n

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

Can I use Nem wallet in exchange?
manal.12

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

What is the roadmap of your project?
Zerin R

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

Does BoonTech have two factor authentication?
BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:28:49 AM

Does BoonTech have two factor authentication?

Yes

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:30:31 AM

What is the roadmap of your project?

Here is our road map

BoonTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:20:36 PM

Why does not your manager of generosity do his job ?! Write in private messages and on the branch of the bounty is useless because there will be no answer! Nobody counts bets and gives no answers, it's more like a fraud and I'm not surprised if members of the bounty are deceived. Coinlancer scam and I have seen this for a long time, I do not want this project to be the same. I hope the collection of money will be transparent

Sir you are pure speculating. We have a bounty program and we will honor that. Please dont throw around the word scam just to tarnish a project. I see a project on your signature, how do you know that its not a scam?

We are a US based company and we have to follow the law, thats also the reason we have major law firm and high profile advisers like Citibank VP, Oracle VP, Mark Lynd a top 20 blockchain influencer, yahoo direcotor, IBM VP and GE VP endorsed us.

So please be careful when you throw around allegations like this.

Tell me how much investment has already been raised. There is no counter on your site. You can specify purses so that we can see that the team is transparent and honest. I wear the signature of another company since it pays 500 dollars a week and conducts its ICO honestly and transparently.
On your branch there is not a single old forum member, but only beginners who ask the same questions. You ask yourself questions with your multi-accounts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1361412
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1357871
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1345292
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1399593
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1367876
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1359777
And many more. I was too lazy to look for all your multi-accounts
Today, I will discuss the topic on the forum and ask that more authoritative forum members begin checking against the draft of the project.

If you want to know the contribution you have to register and complete the KYC. If you are approved then you will know our addresses and thats the right way to do token sale.

We cant make our token address, bank information etc public because we dont want anyone to contribute to our project if they are not approved, thats against the law.

The polish project you are part of is actually not doing their token sale according to the US stipulation. They have their tokens pegged to ETH. Which means if eth goes up and down their hard cap will go up and down. Its against US law to raise more than what you promise. I am not sure about polish law, but we cant do that since we are a US company and all our information is on our site. We have our token pegged to USD so we dont raise more than we promise.

I didnt see your projects company registration information on their site.

Your project doesnt have a product yet, but we do. So basically you are calling a concept project a legit project. Its not. They could just take the money and vanish or delay the product launch etc.

And good luck with going after someone in Poland for refund.

I did not see a famous or recognized person on your project unlike ours.

we have all the VP of top 5 companies and have Mark Lynd a top 20 blockchain influencer on our advisory board. These people dont align their name with a project which is not legit.

Our law firm is Paul Hastings, they are the biggest law firm in this space. In business for more than 75 years and done major project like Filecoin Mobious etc.

They also dont align their name with a company which is not legit.

Now I really dont care about your project, you are on your own.

Another aspect is we accept contributions in BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH and USD. That means we cant just read smart contract and display our statistics, its more complicated than that.

Now about your link examples, we just answer what people ask here. You are again bending what people ask here on this thread against our project. So go through our site, verify everything and you will be able to verify everything and then raise your voice.

I will also return the favor, will do a thorough research on your project Algory and see how legit you guys are. I am also a technical guy, will do a threat analysis on your project using some tools. Will check your project site is safe for people to invest or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: