Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account banned?  (Read 562 times)
invest4allru (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:03:34 AM

Saw this message today:

"Sorry invest4all, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

Here is the link to my account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1129919

What is the reason and what should I do now?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:18:56 AM

Saw this message today:

"Sorry invest4all, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com ."

i saw your post history and i think the main reason why your account was banned is because your post are mostly submision links from a bounty and some are one liner post that dont add anything usefull to the discusion. all you gotta do now is move on.
invest4allru (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:54:25 AM

Saw this message today:

i saw your post history and i think the main reason why your account was banned is because your post are mostly submision links from a bounty and some are one liner post that dont add anything usefull to the discusion. all you gotta do now is move on.

You mean, this is permanent ban? No reasons, no time periods, no warnings, just permanent ban "for some reason"?

Are you a moderator?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:15:22 AM

Saw this message today:

You mean, this is permanent ban? No reasons, no time periods, no warnings, just permanent ban "for some reason"?

Are you a moderator?
if it doesn't tell you in that ban message how long  the duration of the ban is, it is permanent. looks like it is in your case. if you were perm banned the first time around, it was likely due to copy / pasting posts, aka plagiarism. not saying this is the reason, just a likely one. that, or you've had infractions in the past.

Saw this message today:

that doesn't matter. there are members who only post in off topic and are doing fine as far as bans go. only breaking forum rules will net you a ban here, op probably isnt being completely honest in what he;s been doing,. they usually arent though.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
invest4allru (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

Saw this message today:

Are you a moderator?
if it doesn't tell you in that ban message how long  the duration of the ban is, it is permanent. looks like it is in your case. if you were perm banned the first time around, it was likely due to copy / pasting posts, aka plagiarism. not saying this is the reason, just a likely one. that, or you've had infractions in the past.

Saw this message today:

that doesn't matter. there are members who only post in off topic and are doing fine as far as bans go. only breaking forum rules will net you a ban here, op probably isnt being completely honest in what he;s been doing,. they usually arent though.

How to appeal? Or how to find out the reason?

I was growing this account for several months and didn't spam or flood to get more activity. Just was taking part in different bounties. Have no idea, why it is so. A little bit disappointed. Who will tell me that if I create a new account it won't be banned like that one? It's ridiculous...
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

How to appeal? Or how to find out the reason?
Most of the times, the appeals don't matter and neither do you get the reason. Once you're perma-banned thats supposed to be it(*cough* or you know like every perma-banned user you come back on a VPN) , would've been a different matter if you were a Member+ rank as mods first give a warning temp. ban then.
invest4allru (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:36:03 AM

Anyone knows any kind of working support here?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:22:02 PM

You were banned for consistently garbage posts as well as participating in several on-forum altcoin giveaways. Yes, it's a perma ban. No, you cannot use any other account to participate in the forum.

Sleepy18

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:17 AM

Thank you for opening this topic. I want to know more about account banning, is there a link on how can we say that we're going to be banned? Are their rules for banning?
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:39:51 AM

Thank you for opening this topic. I want to know more about account banning, is there a link on how can we say that we're going to be banned? Are their rules for banning?

you can read all the rules and guidlines here at the stickies https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: