Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:36:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MicroGuy scams YouTubers!!!  (Read 1558 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 10:58:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf23PhJZUE

10,000 GLD, for the low, introductory price, of $10. More than double its current value, on Cryptsy. This pisses me off, to no end. I'm all for introducing new comers to Crypto, but this blantant rip off, has the potential to damage Crypto, as a whole.
I urge everyone to be vigilant and educate new comers, to this scam.

vinne81

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 10:59:35 AM

10,000 GLD, for the low, introductory price, of $10. More than double its current value, on Cryptsy. This pisses me off, to no end. I'm all for introducing new comers to Crypto, but this blantant rip off, has the potential to damage Crypto, as a whole.

If newcomers can't google or search the real value of a coin maybe they deserve this. I mean come on, the first time you heard of bitcoin, did you buy it straight away? Or did you do some research? Some people will always get scammed, this video has no impact on that.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:01:18 AM

It has an impact, he's scamming..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:06:19 AM

If newcomers can't google or search the real value of a coin maybe they deserve this. I mean come on, the first time you heard of bitcoin, did you buy it straight away? Or did you do some research? Some people will always get scammed, this video has no impact on that.

Your right, who, on the internet, would ever believe spending $10 will make them $1000? And I'm sure, when they find out, GLD is worthless, and the just got scammed, they won't view Crypto as a whole, to be a scam, and tell all their friends about it, or alert the media Roll Eyes

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:12:38 AM

I said all this previously , and i said that it could potentially hurt the image , then i remembered that i didn't care.

Because the investors that listen to me and our group will be getting quality and security , so if you get scammed , that's the market.

point here is that , Cryptocurrency net net doesn't need investors , if you understand economics ; investors need quality Cryptocurrency , they just have not figured that fully out yet.

hence the market will sort it out , anyone that watches one You Tube video and  goes hard into GLD , could be called uninformed , but then that's their choice.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:14:36 AM

But then again i wouldn't call $10 hard in either - hell for $10 I'd take a hedge , just in case it went to $1.

the problem is the scammy Pre-mine so i can't support it .  Too many coins mined by too few people to be dumped.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:49:57 AM

hence the market will sort it out , anyone that watches one You Tube video and  goes hard into GLD , could be called uninformed , but then that's their choice.

I disagree. Its one thing to have over the top promotions via this forum to everyone who knows the deal. However to mislead the general uninformed public via social media, with half truths, well that reflects badly and damages the whole cryptocommunity.

The guys promotes it as a special introductory offer when its twice the market value, then says its a way to turn $10 into $10000......come on thats just wrong.....
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:52:34 AM

Which of the new coins is not a scam in one way or another?

I can't think of any.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:54:57 AM

hence the market will sort it out , anyone that watches one You Tube video and  goes hard into GLD , could be called uninformed , but then that's their choice.

I disagree. Its one thing to have over the top promotions via this forum to everyone who knows the deal. However to mislead the general uninformed public via social media, with half truths, well that reflects badly and damages the whole cryptocommunity.

The guys promotes it as a special introductory offer when its twice the market value, then says its a way to turn $10 into $10000......come on thats just wrong.....

"hence the market will sort it out"

and it is - Hydro will get you or someone else to post , causing Mico to disable comments , automatically damaging his credibility , etc etc. the market.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:55:34 AM

I can't think of any.

look at my logo - explain how nibble is a scam , and in what way?

if you can 1000 Nbl to you .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 12:01:08 PM

I can't think of any.

Nibble is a scam because I said so. - internet logic
Okay give me 1k nibble lol

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:02:04 PM

- Hydro will get you or someone else to post

lol Hydro would never get me to post.......hydro and I on the most part clash with each other on here (though I do still respect him)
autodidactic

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:03:51 PM

I can't think of any.

It's a shitcoin, you owe me 1000 Nbls.

LZKRTwu1jUM8MphtJox54hHmXH4SiNTron
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:06:01 PM

I can't think of any.

btw what the hell is nibble? another fork of btc? ltc?
if so then its a scam.

if so you owe me 1000 Nbl Wink
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:24:28 PM

I owe a lot of nibble . so says the internet.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:44:24 PM

It has an impact, he's scamming..

Dumbest thing I have ever heard. Selling coin over market value has NEVER been, and will never be 'scamming'. There are 100s of people selling litecoin and bitcoin 100%+ over market value on eBay etc.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:45:41 PM

And if we check your post history we will find not a single instance of you trying to sell a coin over current market value?  Roll Eyes
usahero

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:50:26 PM

I can't think of any.

Stealing logo from twitter?

Ok, thats a bad one. Maybe Nibble is the most honest coin. But as far as I'm concerned, its stuck in high difficulty? .. anyway, thats offtopic.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 01:54:59 PM

I can't think of any.

Stealing logo from twitter?

Ok, thats a bad one. Maybe Nibble is the most honest coin. But as far as I'm concerned, its stuck in high difficulty? .. anyway, thats offtopic.
it is indeed - , and its there because i want it there , price derives everything friend , i want everyone to have some nibble , and at a good price to start , the aim is to benefit the most, its a unique equation lets see if it works out hey , that includes off forum , off all forums, but to go to that level , I have to do a little more ground work. so for now its where it is.  

**also twitter stole our logo, clearly -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 02:06:39 PM

Please don't be so overly dramatic. Lol

The price on cryptsy has dropped by more than 50% since I made that video. I have updated my sales thread to reflect these changes. In addition, the next 5 people that make a purchase will receive 5,000 free Goldcoins.

https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=170.0

Micro I have a question,  

lets stand back and look at a couple of fundamental things - firstly i don't think selling at a price above market is a scam in any way either as per the Swede,  its what the market bears.

but where i think you have fallen down is  , in the same way many governments do , they believe that they can control information in an environment that is becoming exceptionally difficult to do that.

you see i chose the easiest path - honesty , when someone Google's "nibble"  they are going to see people saying it has a "Twitter logo"

when they Google "Goldcoin" what are they going to get?  

that's all I'm saying.

I do not derive what you are doing , its just with what , it would be better to start GLD again scrap that BC and re-release with a completely fair start, see remember i said the Market of information would balance that equation , well it has ;

notice the trend towards exchanges not holding - all the variants of pre-mined  insta-mine   CPU with GPU scam mine - the equation balanced.

but i have the original non pre-mined currency ; nibble is it - prove otherwise - LTC was CPU and thus technically not a pre-mine , but in this information environment nibble was the first.

why do you think i grabbed hold of it so hard? I'll support it forever.

equation that western governments need to learn:

Unless you can effectively shift reality in an information environment , you can not shift history and it instantly matters in the equation, of your information environment.

why they have a hard time learning?

They could shift reality because of a single directional information path , but the stake they have in that system is the stake they have in their own reality.

thus the paradox.. that seems unsolvable.

in a "math derived" version of the same equation is:

"How do we issue more Debt to individual entities without cancelling the original Debt that exists in the market. "

solve that and become President.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: