Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Members Help Thread  (Read 447 times)
counter (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:13:12 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2013, 11:31:05 AM by counter

Hello friends,   Smiley

Let me first say welcome to bitcointalk.org forum. On this forum and mainly this thread, you will find answers to the questions you've been wondering about in regards too bitcoins.  
I've been meaning to post this thread for a long while and now the time has come.  This is my attempt to contribute and pay it forward as a thanks to all who have helped me when I was a new member.

If you've serious questions no matter how insignificant you may believe they are I'd like to here it.  Please don't forget we were all "newbies" at one time and we all had  and probably still have lot's of questions.
So take that into consideration and don't be shy. If you want to know what a term means you've read about involving bitcoin just ask.  If you want to discuss possible investment options currently available or questions about technical help feel free to post it here.  I'll do my absolute best to find you a useful answer to all your questions.  

All I ask is that you try and ask them in as few posts as possible.  It is fine to ask in more then one post but I'd like it to be relatively easy for the next person who finds this thread to read threw it and hopefully find answers the questions they may have.  The goal being a accessible non confusing thread for the average new member with questions to fall back on if they feel somewhat in over their head.  

When I first joined I felt overwhelmed honestly and I hesitated reading threw all the excellent information available here. I told myself I'd like to do my part and make the process easier for the next persons who find themselves in a similar position.
 I want you all to know how excellent this forum and it's members truly are. It will be in your best interests to read threw the valuable threads at your leisure, you will not be let down by the epic amount knowledge you will retain on this forum about all kinds of topics.

There is a saying that I'd like people keep in mind that I feel is relevant to mention.  It is "one hand washes the other".  I mention it because it explains why I will now request some help from all members willing to do so.  I ask that you sign up at the link posted in the paragraph below and all I ask is that you all take full advantage of the site by keeping an open mind and giving it a fair chance.  

Here's the link... http://coinchat.org/r:counter.  It is for a great site I visit frequently to get some free bitcoins for chatting(via chatrooms). Also to make friends within the community.  It would help me if you signed up via that link I posted and help you make some new friends in the community and did I mention u can get bitcoins for chatting? Wink  
You will also be able to ask questions on various topics that u choose.  It can be bitcoin related or other alternative coins that interests you or any topic u want.  So yes it is a win win and no it's not to good to be true!

There it is friends let's help each other better ourselves and the community at the same time.  I'm very excited to see this thread succeed and if this thread is a success then please stick around and keep an eye out for future bitcoin giveaways from me to u.   Wink
counter (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:07:09 PM

Also all questions should receive a reply every within 2 day period at the latest.  If you haven't gotten a reply from me by then please pm me and bring your question to my attention. 
To be clear, the only thing I can' help with is buying or selling you bitcoins myself.  I can direct you and answer your questions in regards to that but I can't personally handle transactions so please don't ask me to do so, thanks.

Please do me a favor if you use the link I provided I'd appreciate it if you'd post or pm me with a quick message either in my pm box or in this thread with your username so I know who you are and I can chat with you on site and help you get familiar with site, thanks.
counter (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:14:39 PM

Bump

Come now friends lets take advantage of this great offer.  I would like anybody who reads this thread to use the link and let me know u did so I can thank you.  Random people get tips just to make it interesting.  The more referrals the more I tip.
RationalSpeculator

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:47:46 PM

I like your friendly style of communication very much. The chat business you promote does not seem to be very interesting though. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: