Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the maximun amount of $ value that you earn from doing bounty campaign  (Read 202 times)
Smpdytz (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:41:21 AM

What is the maximum amount of $ value that you earn from doing bounty campaign for month
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

What is the maximum amount of $ value that you earn from doing bounty campaign for month
In one month I earn more than $200 in my social media campaign but now Im not yet experienced earn money in my signature because it is my first campaign and it will last I think this day.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

It depends, really. depends on how much money the ICO is willing to hand out to bounty participants, and how successful the ICO was. After that of course it depends on the number of other participants in the campaign, what their ranks were, etc. It's very difficult to give a number.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:20:46 PM

It depends, really. depends on how much money the ICO is willing to hand out to bounty participants, and how successful the ICO was. After that of course it depends on the number of other participants in the campaign, what their ranks were, etc. It's very difficult to give a number.
And it also it depends on the price of the token when it reach an exchange. You can't really rely on ICOs price since some doesn't really justify it so you need to research like what is the supply of the coin and how much will it have then by dojng this you will comeup with an answer to that.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:08:43 PM

It all depends on the project at hand and the team handling the project. you can earn up $1000 in one bounty or even more than that.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:16 PM

Earnings are different and it depends on many factors. For a month you can only say the average value
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

I earned approximetaly 5000 dollars in bounty campaign for a month. I believe that it will increase in 2018 and many investments will have bounty campaign. Many people see bitcoin as a bubble but many of us earned with it for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
iffeanyii

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:31:15 PM

I earned approximetaly 5000 dollars in bounty campaign for a month. I believe that it will increase in 2018 and many investments will have bounty campaign. Many people see bitcoin as a bubble but many of us earned with it for sure.
wooow, please teach me this 5000$

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: