Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk mobile app  (Read 635 times)
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 07:54:33 PM by Grayy

I think an app will be great for bitcointalk . With an app you can sync your account with your Sim card number to check hackers and intruders. You'll also receive notifications on selected areas. An app will definitely bring us up to speed on the most important things that happen here.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

There was an app created for bitcointalk forum but that app was not provided by official devs of bitcointalk and was not that good to handle. I am using bitcointalk on safari and i didn't find any difficulty while using, however a seperate well developed app would be more better.
ExeniumExchange

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

It would be very convenient to use app for this forum to make posting and reading on the go. I used sometimes my 6-inch smartphone and it is not easy to use.

»»»  ▬▬▬  E X E N I U M  ▬▬▬  »»»
A full-functional cryptocurrency exchange, implemented as a chat-bot for messengers (http://exenium.io)
jglx30

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

if a mobile app is too much to ask, at least can we have a mobile-friendly site? currently if the site is opened from mobile phone browser it's so hard to navigate
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

I doubt if there will ever be an app for bitcointalk, and why have an app really?? i dont think it should because if it does, some sick hackers might just clone the app and we all know that some of us might be so unlucky as to download such phishing app thereby risking the security of our account, we complain much about hacks now that there is no app, imagine the greater problem we might face if an app is developed
yes, I prefer to use pc rather than using the mobile app, because at this time very many applications that deploy phishing.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:06 AM

as far as i know there is already a bitcointalk.org mobile app on the google playstore. but the app does not updated anymore therfor the javascript plugin is still not yet enabled in this app and as a result you cant still be able to login in the forum , however some  users said that they lost their accounts after trying to login and used it before and to be honest i also used it before but good thing that  my account was not hacked. but overall i still prefer to use the browser version of bitcointalk.org because i can clearly see all the stuff even im on mobile or tablet.
Virginia8

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

I think the current bitcointalk forum program is more old. It is not suitable to be transformed into mobile app. If really need mobile app, it's better to change a better forum program.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Yee I am also waiting for it for a long time. I usually do my signature campaign activities and other cryprocurrency and bitcoin activities in my mobile phone. This is because I am working full time and most of the time I am not in th office where my laptop is. Ever since I started this forum, most of the time were just in my browser in the mobile application. I used google chrome application and just accept the hassle of using mobile phone and just recently got the use of it. However, I still regularly check the google playstore in case they made a bitcoin talk forum application. I really do not know who to suggest this but I am sure many would be willing to invest in this kind of project.
slimboooyyy

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

Actually, i've got an app for Android. It's quite well localized and is easy to use
That app you downloaded are not created by Bitcointalk Staff, I suggest to delete those as it might hijack your account in later dates.
This has happened before and you better be safe than lose your account for a little convenience.

Just use your Android/iPhone browsers, the forum is not heavy to load as it doesn't have flashy effects or gigantic plugins installed, your phone should be able to handle it fine.

I used to have that app on my Android too (can't recall where I found it) but it never worked. Glad I came across that post to hunt it may be a threat... Thanks, I deleted it now!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: