Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin next fork and new shitcoin born?  (Read 498 times)
bigdude (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

There will be another fork in December and that will be a Super Bitcoin will be born on that time.
Ticker: SBC if I'm not wrong.
Will you dump you altcoin to get this Shit Bitcoin SBC Roll Eyes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:28 AM

There will be another fork in December and that will be a Super Bitcoin will be born on that time.

incase you forget, theres also bitcoin silver fork that will happen on this coming december and no i wont dump any of my altcoins though id rather buy and hoard more bitcoins just to get the equivalent  amount of those forked coins. just remember , free money is always a good thing Smiley
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

Either Bitcoin forking will happen or not I wont ever dump my altcoins. Well it is good news by the ways since acquiring another free shitcoin won't do any damage in fact it is the other way around. In any case I am choosing another option and that is changing most of my fiat to Bitcoin, now let's hoard and make ourselves rich.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

What happened to us and how did we beggars get here? every body just forks Bitcoin whenever they can't jump their girls, they have evolved from begging you to send them your Bitcoins to double them, it seems to be easier if you just double everything, every body says they're not going to buy any shitcoin, so who is buying them from us? disclaimer:(I'm a beggar and have no Bitcoins).

🖤😏
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

Holding them is the best thing, at least for a while you should hold it because most ones certainly will be pumped. Most can be left by their developers, I don't see any future on them
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:13 AM

The products of Bitcoin fork are not doing badly. After the fork, BCH was $300. It is now over $1,000. There seem to be a craze around anything Bitcoin. I am foreseeing this also doing well. But altcoins are also not out of the craze of the cryptocurrency. I am seeing an explosion of altcoins in 2018. The significant rise in value of ETH is an early indicator for me. I will keep an eye on both Bitcoin fork products and altcoins.

Jonashe

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:03:34 PM

The products of Bitcoin fork are not doing badly. After the fork, BCH was $300. It is now over $1,000. There seem to be a craze around anything Bitcoin. I am foreseeing this also doing well. But altcoins are also not out of the craze of the cryptocurrency. I am seeing an explosion of altcoins in 2018. The significant rise in value of ETH is an early indicator for me. I will keep an eye on both Bitcoin fork products and altcoins.

Altcoin already explosed early 2017, now they are loosing value because the evolution was too high. But IMO, if bitcoin core implant good stuff on segwit (lightning network, schorr signature for anonymous transaction, rootstock for smart contract etc.) altcoin interest will be lower. But if nothing change for bitcoin it could be very good for alt, in particular ETH that can do the flippening.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:06 PM

There are many group of people who like to take profit out of high expectation of normal investors towards forked coins. We might see 100+ forks in coming years but only few of them might grab attention, current surge throughout all crypto along with bitcoin and its forked coin can't go like this. Whole crypto market might crash atleast once before surging again.

ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

For me Bitcoin Hard Forks are legitimate and they're helping Bitcoin to pump more. Bitcoin Cash holds the second highest coin in Cryptocurrency but that's good and fair. Cryptocurrencies were made for it's purpose not to get in trouble with other coins. Rivalry and competition is natural in business and economy.

Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:44:45 PM

It think SBC well fits on Shit Bitcoin.  Cheesy

And definitely no, I won't dump my altcoin for this new fork in december, and I rather like to dump my altcoins for another coin, as I can see much profit by doing that.

Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:10:12 PM

thanks to someone talking some sense. All I've heard about today is in which Bitcoin fork I should invest in and why. All these versions are not gonna help you out guys, they are just made to attract attention from the public. Bitcoin is very popular and connecting it to anything gives it instantly some sort of validity, but it's a trap! Don't fall for it! There are no real benefits for anyone unless the technology is completely new or some features are implemented that are not currently present in the original Bitcoin. Make some reasearch and try to understand what the benefits are for these forked versions, you will notice that they aren't really that many and that every forked version out there is just a scam from the developers towards the public. They just want free advertisement and use BTC forks for that reason.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

thanks to someone talking some sense. All I've heard about today is in which Bitcoin fork I should invest in and why. All these versions are not gonna help you out guys, they are just made to attract attention from the public. Bitcoin is very popular and connecting it to anything gives it instantly some sort of validity, but it's a trap! Don't fall for it! There are no real benefits for anyone unless the technology is completely new or some features are implemented that are not currently present in the original Bitcoin. Make some reasearch and try to understand what the benefits are for these forked versions, you will notice that they aren't really that many and that every forked version out there is just a scam from the developers towards the public. They just want free advertisement and use BTC forks for that reason.

There is no point in buying any of the Bitcoin forks. Simply, you just buy the real Bitcoin (BTC) and then enjoy the benefits of all these people forking it a billion times, you will recieve a billion dividends which you can dump for more real Bitcoin (BTC) for free because none of the forks will ever overtake the #1 spot from the real Bitcoin (BTC).

It's like when companies split and you get shares on both companies, but the new company never wins and goes bankrupt. Before it goes bankrupt you can sell these shares and increase the stake in the original company which never goes bankrupt.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

Seems 2018 will the year of forks, a new way some people to do money like ebtc and similar airdrops.

No, I will dump all SBC at the moment I get it.  I will do the same with 'Bitcoin Diamond' and all other s*ht coins who follow.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

Umm most certainly not. Damn. Didn't even freaking get my bitcoincash and bitcoingold shares because i freaking hate these inending forks! This is just too much. I really worry about the crypto world. Since this many names that have bitcoin on their names are things that can really confuse potential investors that are thinking of jumping into the crypto world. It just isn't worth it. If we all get greedy and just let these shitcoins buy us, amd control us, then i do not think that this world is gonna last. That is just impossible.
Meruem

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:00:21 PM

What? A Super Bitcoin? I have heard about it, but I thought it was a joke..
These hardforks are really gone crazy. Two hardforks in December, really?

From the one side I am really happy that I will gain a profit from hardforks and get money from the "air". I just hold my funds and they double each time.
From the other side I am afraid of such situation and do not wont BTC to die.. Of course it should not, but anyway it is a scary situation.
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:01:24 PM

I heard there was something new coming -- what do you think it is?
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:10:20 PM

Will be dumping this one hard, unless they really offer something significantly better than the other coins out there.
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:25:05 PM

I have a feeling this is going to “a phase”.  ICOs were all the rage until they got too scammy, lower profits, and people lost faith.  Then came along airdrops .... the first couple were OK, then we started getting 10 a day with more and more qualification requirements, people cheating, developers not delivering, and people stopped paying attention.

Now we have forks ... and with BCH, and BTG being in the top 5, it’s prompted more and more copy cats.... I think it’s going to get worse before it gets better.  But these forks will stop bebuting in the top 25, and people will move on.  

ICOs seem to be making a comeback ... maybe it’s all circular.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:58:33 PM

My oh my. Despite of has any more fork or hard fork, BTC have their value and increasing, right? Ethereum has new ERC20 Token, Blockchain has new shitcoin xD. So hard to determined which should investing, so i dont care about this. I always have target on some coin like: DASH, NEO, ETH.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:32 PM

What a new fork?! I even didn't noticed how Bitcoin Diamond fork passed! Are forks going to be like a normal event in our life that will even not pay attention on it any more. I have hear that in December it is going to be three forks! Is that true? cause of I just heard it from the words of my friend.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: