Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin next fork and new shitcoin born?  (Read 498 times)
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:31:17 AM

What a new fork?! I even didn't noticed how Bitcoin Diamond fork passed! Are forks going to be like a normal event in our life that will even not pay attention on it any more. I have hear that in December it is going to be three forks! Is that true? cause of I just heard it from the words of my friend.

There are two for December, Super Bitcoin and Bitcoin Silver.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:04:12 AM

It does not matter if this fork happens or not. We were all waiting for Bitcoin Silver and all remember that it was a great fuss on all exchanges. Whatever happens in December, I will dump my bitcoins fork!
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

What a new fork?! I even didn't noticed how Bitcoin Diamond fork passed! Are forks going to be like a normal event in our life that will even not pay attention on it any more. I have hear that in December it is going to be three forks! Is that true? cause of I just heard it from the words of my friend.

There are two for December, Super Bitcoin and Bitcoin Silver.

There will be another coin that also connect in the name of bitcoin, maybe that's their way to quickly recognize they coin, but what ever happends i still hold my altcoin.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:23:33 AM

Nobody is dumping bitcoin to buy another fork coin. If is not given like the rest of fork coin, it may just die and go into extinct! Something must be done about this ceaseless fork!

madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

Some says there will be a price drop of BTC to around 8000$ and then it will rise again.
I have no idea whether it is from a valid source or not. Do you guys have any idea on that.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

What are you expecting ? another BTCxxx will be born,developers is making this a bad habit,useless forks will create useless coins.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:36:11 AM

There will be another fork in December and that will be a Super Bitcoin will be born on that time.
Ticker: SBC if I'm not wrong.
Will you dump you altcoin to get this Shit Bitcoin SBC Roll Eyes?
I just want us to have BTC and Altcoin, all coin fork from BTC, I call it Altcoin!
Maybe I'm a bit hard, but I'm dedicated to BTC.
 Grin Grin Grin
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

There will be another fork in December and that will be a Super Bitcoin will be born on that time.
Ticker: SBC if I'm not wrong.
Will you dump you altcoin to get this Shit Bitcoin SBC Roll Eyes?

i think there's more in 2018 3 bitcoin forks expected some higher fees in sending bitcoin to another
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:03:14 AM

Can we stop the developers of BTC to do such useless forks?it makes the BTC a cow coin that will give the developers millions of dollars from the nothing business as usual

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

in my opinion Bitcoin Hard Forks is official and they help Bitcoin to improve more. Bitcoin Cash has a second rank in Crypto.Cryptocurrencies created for that purpose in coins. The existence of a competition in the economy is indeed reasonable.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: