Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:15:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Research Ico  (Read 376 times)
rasho321 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:21 AM

How, do you make your own research ?
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:13 AM

do you mean classified ico's? I think no need to Research on internet bro or whenever campaign  that running in services (bounty)  There's a site now adays that provide all list of the ico's Try this  link here
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

do you mean classified ico's? I think no need to Research on internet bro or whenever campaign  that running in services (bounty)  There's a site now adays that provide all list of the ico's Try this  link here

Thank you for this link dude, it was really helpful. That site is a great way to guide investor invest on ICO's, and it is more convenient to use. Are all ICO's already listed on that site, or there are still some being left behind and didn't got listed? But even if, it's pretty good though.  Smiley

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:09:54 AM

Search if the developers has good background with their previous projects,check the ICO has good product,check if the ICO has good investors or partners,check if they have short- long term plans.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:00:59 PM

you can start by searching first for upcoming projects and go through all of their websites. Usually you visit a website that lists all upcoming ICO's, these websites have links to the project's website and there you find the whitepaper and all the information relevant to what the project is about. If you like the main idea you can start reading the whitepaper and understand what the project is trying to offer or what issue it is trying to resolve, once you've read through everything, search if there are any competitors that are in the same industry as that project, and check whether there will be any future demand for that product in the future (you can check market trends) these are all extra stuff. Usually when an ICO is good you know within the first few minutes, and these are the projects you should focus on.
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

Look at the ICO project, see which is an interesting project, there are several ICOs in the market but few have good projects or a good structure so if investing in one with a good project can bring you good profits.

Analyze well before buying, try to find out how many coins will exist because if there are many of these currencies in the market the values ​​of them will not be very high.

And always be aware that there are many scams applied through promises of ICOs that will yield fortunes, so always be smart with these promising ICOs.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

First of all, I will read the project’s white paper and use my rationale to evaluate the project.

For researching of information, I use LinkedIn and search engine to check on the team. You can use some government websites to check on the registration of company.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:28:45 PM

Official website/company info their White paper/Team involved in it, get information on the main people working behind it.

tak rogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

for the moment I am finding out about what is happening to this forum as there is a mystery behind all the projects at the moment and I think this really makes me curious.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

Well, doing research on ICO's is not that hard, depending on how far you want to go with it.
Just start by using Google and LinkedIn to find more information on the team members, if you find very little to support the claims they've made on their ICO website, I wouldn't trust it.

If you want you can also contact them personally if you want to know more about their project, especially if you're looking to invest a lot of money.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

Well, i put a list of questions first like :
is the web design great?
Are the developers legitimate amd real persons?
If they are, are they credible and skilled enough to be a developer that can manage amd administer a token/coin to become something that can be successful someday?
Is there a lot of traffic in the ann thread?
Does it have a great concept?
Great roadmap?
Great white paper?
And so on.

Then after making the list of questions, i starty research as fast as possible to never get left behind. I mever skip any question since it can meam a big loss if i become lazy.

Just sharing my ways. Hioe you can benefit from this.
aljazstraser

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

Well, i put a list of questions first like :
is the web design great?
Are the developers legitimate amd real persons?
If they are, are they credible and skilled enough to be a developer that can manage amd administer a token/coin to become something that can be successful someday?
Is there a lot of traffic in the ann thread?
Does it have a great concept?
Great roadmap?
Great white paper?
And so on.

Then after making the list of questions, i starty research as fast as possible to never get left behind. I mever skip any question since it can meam a big loss if i become lazy.

Just sharing my ways. Hioe you can benefit from this.

One indicator nowadays is also Telegram group size/activity.

I would also consider token flow. If the token flow is completed(healthy ecosystem) and has possibility to hold/raise value, to prevent not selling over buying/holding.

Also business-model.. if it would be interesting for investors?

Its hard to know which one is good or best to invest.. since now they are tons of them. And even more are comming.

Regards,
Aljaz

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

Like already mentioned the website of the ICO is the first step to start with. Look at the site notice and evaluate how trustworthy the whole concept is.
A big indicator for a good (or a bad) ico is how they plan to spend their funds. Not just how the token is distributed, but how much money has been assigned to
several next steps in their project. After reading their whitepaper and anything else thats on their website a personal meeting would be the best option if you
really plan to invest big into an ICO. You can't invest big into ICO without personally knowing the persons behind this project.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

Begin with the developers, see if they're actually real people as scam ICOs put up fake profiles. Never trust any project with anonymous devs as its kind of like a recipe for disaster. Moving on, look at the outline of the project and judge for yourself if it can make reasonable impact. Going through the white paper will give you a decent idea. Check if there are similar projects that are contending with the one you're looking into.
fishsnake19

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:08:18 PM

you can start by searching first for upcoming projects and go through all of their websites. Usually you visit a website that lists all upcoming ICO's, these websites have links to the project's website and there you find the whitepaper and all the information relevant to what the project is about. If you like the main idea you can start reading the whitepaper and understand what the project is trying to offer or what issue it is trying to resolve, once you've read through everything, search if there are any competitors that are in the same industry as that project, and check whether there will be any future demand for that product in the future (you can check market trends) these are all extra stuff. Usually when an ICO is good you know within the first few minutes, and these are the projects you should focus on.

This is solid information. I myself have been interested in finding out how ICOs work as well as researching some of the big projects that are happening right now. looking forward to diving deeper on the subject.
tomvildc

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

I think this is good thread for you to research ICOs. I am following this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157.0
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

In researching an potential ICO it is important that you evaluate the whitepaper, road map, developers, managers, social media accounts, community and bounty manager if the do have reputable status it is also important to have know what rating does their ICO have from trustworthy reviewers but not all ICOs with good rating will get a good price after its token sale so bear that in mind. Along with it checking how the community responds to the ICO and getting involved with it is the best way to know if it will be worth it to spend you money or time to invest into it.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:02:29 AM

I will study the open source code of this project and the current demo by myself.
If the product is good enough, I think I will choose to invest in this ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

There is currently a lot of good ICO's on the market. ConnectJob is one of them that caught my eye and also Medichain. Look and start monotoring on Marketplace and Announcement section - there you can find goos ones.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

First is there is a certain guideline that I consider in researching. And that is the verification of every information provided by a certain ICO provider.

Being transparent team is a must.

Second is you need to understand what makes this coin valuable in the near future (demand).

Third, what is he unique attributes of this coin which will stand above others.

Fourth, is there any product that this coin upholds?

If you answer all those question positive plus hearing some forum opinion, you will likely to end up in good investment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: