Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:41:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are so many ico projects.  (Read 742 times)
cryptodonuts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

whats the best site for ico reviews? can someone recommend a good one? thx Smiley

I can recommend you, to use that ones:
https://icorating.com
https://icobench.com
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

Yes there are a lot of ICO projects that have appeared, but I don't see this as a bad thing as you have more choice. All you have to do is do your research.

Look into the white paper, the team the concept and ask questions on their thread.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:30:49 PM

Now I think you have to pick the right ones, there are simply too many ICOs.

HDAC, a IOTA competitor by Hyundai, already raised 13 thousand Bitcoin in the presale and the TGE is still going on for 12 more days. With such a big name attached and having raised so much, seems like a solid bet.

zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

yes you are right ,, now lots of new ICO.
it will make us a little confused to choose a good ICO and we deserve to believe to be an investment.
but for me it will only choose a good range of ICO and worth to invest.
because usually if the ICO is good, the team will continue to work on developing and optimizing existing projects. it will make us more fortunate than having to choose to invest in all ICO.
cryptodonuts

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

yes you are right ,, now lots of new ICO.
it will make us a little confused to choose a good ICO and we deserve to believe to be an investment.
but for me it will only choose a good range of ICO and worth to invest.
because usually if the ICO is good, the team will continue to work on developing and optimizing existing projects. it will make us more fortunate than having to choose to invest in all ICO.

not all the ICO that has bad collection was unsuccessful Smiley so yes, as you say, if team is good, they will continue development, and one day, it will give a big profit Shocked
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

I don't think it is good idea to invest ICO as most of them are scams. It is better to invest in bitcoin and starts collecting rewards from those hardfork coins.

cryptodonuts

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

I don't think it is good idea to invest ICO as most of them are scams. It is better to invest in bitcoin and starts collecting rewards from those hardfork coins.
but why?
you don't think that blockchain has a pratical future in our lives?
and why do you think that the most of them are scams?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

Would you choose to invest more in your ico or pick a few good investments?

Since the price of ETH is growing and I can see a lot of ICO projects do not change the ICO price, so I will not join in any ICO projects for now. But I will try to join in when the ETH price is stable.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:31 AM

Yes that right a hundreed of ICO in amonth, this is to many and some project has bad quality, so now to find good one is by choose ICO that has working product already because this is the prove that project will be serious in development in forward.

Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:55:45 AM

What do you mean " your ico "? Do you mean own ico project?
If yes, i think i am not qualified to grow own project of ico. So better i choose several project for my investment.
rcticoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

There are tons of ICO projects, you need to analyze every project that you want to join in. You need to know the team and read whole profiles and whitepaper from every project to know which the best one to be joined in. You also need to ask your friend about that project if they're good in analysis.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:20:39 AM

The ICOs of today are very risky because some shady people have started to use them as opportunities to scam people. If i were you, my suggestion would be to instead invest in "blue chip" or more stable currencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.

You won't earn as much as you potentially could with ICOs and new coins but you'd sleep better knowing that your money won't suddenly disappear tomorrow. Bitcoin and Ethereum are stable choices that already have much potential as cryptocurrencies. Speculation is bullish on these two and you could still get some good gains if you enter the market today.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:34:33 AM

Nowadays ICO's are popping up like mushrooms in a forest. Its crazy how many new projects there are, but to be honest, I think that this crowdfunding model is still in its infancy. With a regulatory framework incoming it is likely that we will see another big increase of the number of startups that will try their luck through an ICO.
The problem is that the majority of those ICO's are eighter scams, dont have a good idea, have no use for the blockchain or they have no real world use case. Its very hard to distinguish the legit ones from the scams. Even with due dilligence its becoming harder every day, because the scams are also developing and disguising as professionals. One has to be really careful.
But among all those not needed ICO's there are a few gems that will be worth investing in. But its hard to pick the winners. Good luck and always do a lot of research!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

It is crazy how many we have nowadays, doing your research can save you a lot of money.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

If you are sure that those ICO are good then go ahead. Many ICO are existing now that some are fraud, scam, failue and bankrupt in which it might lost your money but for me one to two ICO are good so that i could focus to monitor them because if you have lot of ICO you may miss some of them that it might be the losing ICO.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:36:59 AM

Research is the only thing you can do. Because there are more ICO's you can be more picky.
Well definitely yes, there are now many ico projects so my advice is always think before joining those projects, you should always read and predict whats is the best ico to invest or to join for, and for me trade.io has a big possibility to be successful so let's supports this ico and make profit from it.

Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

Depends on how the ICO will hype even on their sale period. There are projects that you can see have a potential on their early phase.

Mostly I joined their bounty instead if I want to have some rather than investing as Im only an average earner which wants to risks money on trades and not by purchasing tokens at the sale period.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:54:52 AM

There are too many ICO because there's too many IDEA. Also crytocurrency is trending nowadays thus we should expect people flocking in crytocurrency.
ICO is a good investment so I will invest when I have the money.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:56:19 AM

i agree there are so many ICO recently, that really make us hard to define which one is worthy to invest because most of them are useless and many are scam, so our duty is to do research and find out which one is the best ICO to invest.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:03:33 AM

whats the best site for ico reviews? can someone recommend a good one? thx Smiley

I can recommend you, to use that ones:
https://icorating.com
https://icobench.com
Icodrops still become the best icorate website in this time, I can say how 80% of icodrop's pick to the ico will always become a huge project. Because that has used so many aspects to consider about which is a good ico.
Glad to see swissborg already listed in there.

Research is the only thing you can do. Because there are more ICO's you can be more picky.
To do a research is a bit difficult to think. Why? it makes you try to take your analyzation become your responsibility to check various aspects in the ico.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: