Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 6603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

competition have been set too high now, new and old BitcoinTalk users who offer similar services need to up they level to keep up with you guys, hopefully that will lead to more quality, not quantity.

Best Of Luck To ALU Services
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hello_Bubble_World

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:25 AM

Bump

Hi, Would your team possibly accept ICO Credits, with no money down, if the concept/ideas were good enough and original?
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:17:59 AM

Bump

Hi, Would your team possibly accept ICO Credits, with no money down, if the concept/ideas were good enough and original?
We would require some sort of btc payment, but we can reduce it if we believe in your ico.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5916

Meh.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:26:44 AM

Great thing to see the both of you team up as I've come to know you lately aTriz and seeing as you are a cool and trustworthy guy! Lauda is probably one of maybe 2 users here who I'd send all my BTC and never worry about it. Best of luck to the both of you with your endeavors, you'll surely force the rest to step up their game!

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Great thing to see the both of you team up as I've come to know you lately aTriz and seeing as you are a cool and trustworthy guy! Lauda is probably one of maybe 2 users here who I'd send all my BTC and never worry about it. Best of luck to the both of you with your endeavors, you'll surely force the rest to step up their game!
Thank you! You are a very cool dude yourself!

joemanabat05

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:48 AM

wow so amazing I would like to team up with this  great team too. please alllow me.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:53:22 AM

wow so amazing I would like to team up with this  great team too. please alllow me.
We are not hiring right now.

Cyndre

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Hi, I am very interested in your services.  I have just developed a new app https://imgur.com/a/19BAV and if you could email me at instapaycrypto@gmail.com we could discuss this further.

Thanks

Multi Crypto Wallet, Exchange, Payment System and Trial Exchange https://www.cpaytoday.com/ (https://www.cpaytoday.com/)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

Hi, I am very interested in your services.  I have just developed a new app https://imgur.com/a/19BAV and if you could email me at instapaycrypto@gmail.com we could discuss this further.

Thanks
There are a bunch of scammers going around sending emails pretending to be bitcointalk users. I strongly recommend you to remove your email address and contact them on here.
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:37:51 PM

Thanks
There are a bunch of scammers going around sending emails pretending to be bitcointalk users. I strongly recommend you to remove your email address and contact them on here.
That's true. Please note that the email address we will contact you from is 'inquires.aluservices.io'

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

Wow! Good to see a perfect team! All the other people providing these services now have a really tough competition in front of them!!
All the best guys!
Would really like to work with this team one day!
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:09:30 PM

Wow! Good to see a perfect team! All the other people providing these services now have a really tough competition in front of them!!
All the best guys!
Would really like to work with this team one day!
Thank you.

aTriz (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

!!! WARNING !!!
Someone has been going impersonating me on telegram. His username is @atrizbitcointalk. MY username on telegram is @AtrizBTC.
When dealing with me on telegram with a deal involving management or other $ deals always ask for me to pm you on bitcointalk to verify my identity.

joemanabat05

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

GODBLESS ATRIZ AND LAUDA Cheesy
joemanabat05

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

!!! WARNING !!!
Someone has been going impersonating me on telegram. His username is @atrizbitcointalk. MY username on telegram is @AtrizBTC.
When dealing with me on telegram with a deal involving management or other $ deals always ask for me to pm you on bitcointalk to verify my identity.
GOT IT ATRIZ....GOOse bumps -_-
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

in here to vouch for Lauda and Atriz

dealt with Lauda for years.. integrity is the strongest part of them!

Atriz is stand up, only dealt with for a few months, back and forth physical trades have been seamless. would recommend both these cats highly..

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
michelinstar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

That's a useful announcement since many people here claim they are ready to use escrow, but it's not easy for a newbie to understand who is representing honest escrow and who is fake. In order to save your team as a contact for escrow, design, marketing campaigns on this forum please let me know what is your escrow fee and what is the best contact to reach you for escrow deal? Also, do you have a website or post with approximate prices on campaigns? I understand it's all individual, but what is the least USD price you would be ready to manage a campaign here?
aTriz (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

in here to vouch for Lauda and Atriz

dealt with Lauda for years.. integrity is the strongest part of them!

Atriz is stand up, only dealt with for a few months, back and forth physical trades have been seamless. would recommend both these cats highly..

Thanks TMAN!

That's a useful announcement since many people here claim they are ready to use escrow, but it's not easy for a newbie to understand who is representing honest escrow and who is fake. In order to save your team as a contact for escrow, design, marketing campaigns on this forum please let me know what is your escrow fee and what is the best contact to reach you for escrow deal? Also, do you have a website or post with approximate prices on campaigns? I understand it's all individual, but what is the least USD price you would be ready to manage a campaign here?
As for me, I usually only escrow deals below 1 btc, and charge no fee for anything under 0.1 BTC (except the transaction fee of course) and for anything over that, it's 1%. I can't speak for lauda's fees, but I do know she works for the CET and they charge around 1-5%.

For escrow, I'll respond fastest on telegram, but you can also add me on skype, email me and pm me here.

We are correctly working on a website. We also do have a pdf with pricing, which is a sort of proposal but you'll need to pm for that, and it'll be watermarked so we will know who leaks it.

Ahsanjoy

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Sir,
Firstly, I would like to thank aTriz Bounty Manager and ALU Services. My heartiest thank to Making  of  aluservices.io
It is a success, you truly deserved. It is an achievement you have truly earned. I congratulate you on your success and wish you all the best for your future. Well Done
I'm confident that you will be blessed. You deserved the best!
May God long live and bless  All of you.
Thank You
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Good luck
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: