Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Thead...  (Read 2844 times)
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

I would like to appeal in this matter. I don't have any alternate account. I am a college student now and a few of my classmates are now in the forum and what i mean by a team of 5 is them.
I hope we can talk about this so I can justify that I don't have any alts.
You and 5 friends enrolling in this service is not much different than you and 5 alt accounts. Both cases will get tagged.

Our team is not like that. Our first motive is to conduct a service like yours, particularly "ALU services". We would like to have that kind of service in this forum. I didn't continue since that was illegal and even offered to conduct a signature or a bounty campaign for a start to our team service. Here is the proof:

I hope this will be acceptable. I humbly apologize for confusing about the difference of "praising or benifiting a project" for "bumping".
I'll promise to be more responsible in what I read. Please.
Hoping for your kind consideration.

Thank you sir.

Best regards,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

Sure, I agree with you. I'm here for that. The only thing that I don't know and why those people do it. If you have one chance to earn anything on a forum you'll do it or not? After that I think it's necessary a proof about I'm doing crime, if you see my last post from years ago you can see that I didn't do nothing strange.
I just want you to understand that you can not accuse it by accident. There was my mistake surely, but there are a lot of newbie that don't respect the rules.
I hope that anyone can understand.
Having a chance to earn anything from a forum,seriously? Are you saying that you'd probably go towards any means necessary just to earn a couple of bucks? There are sig campaigns that pay you a couple of bucks for that,not spamming an ANN thread with fake details which may give the doubt to people of thinking it to be a legit one. There are stickies in mostly every board on the forum,that too at the very top,care much to read any of those?
I think the word 'prank' is an incorrect term I used. It was never meant to be comical or funny, but serious from the start. I was keen on exposing your asses.
You succeeded exceptionally and wonderfully. Was kinda flabbergasted when I saw the way people are despo on earning a few dollars and also not to mention the fact that they are trying to blame you for it somehow? And also avoided the facts and figures described here.

ClvrGmr

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:38:31 PM

I was consulting with my team because some of them has stayed longer than me. Also English is not our native language, i read the rule about "you can't pay for posting that will praise your project" it was confusing about bumping and praising, I even said that bumping must be 24h after another. I didn't realize this until a more experienced member said. Sorry bout this, i just wanted to clear my stuff. I just want to excell in designing stuff since i am not good at english, therefore posting is will not be the best way for me.

Thank you

I somewhat believe you on that topic, since you were the only one to back down and not accept payment. I will leave it up to DT to decide.

I hope they reconsider this matter for me. I just started to do my service a month a ago i think. This services help me a lot and I don't want to have some negative trust on my account. Just a misunderstanding Sad I really hope they look into my statements and reasons. Sorry for this.

Thank you for believing Smiley Highly appreciated.

Best regards,
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

Our team is not like that. Our first motive is to conduct a service like yours, particularly "ALU services".
Comparing someone with 5 alts to spam and is offering their services to illegally bump ICO ANN threads, which may lead to investors to being fooled by the fake ann, and then losing their money to a scam ICO is very different to what you are mentioning. 

I honestly have no respect or mercy for these ICO's bumpers. If you just take a look at the announcement section, refresh in a minute, you'll see countless projects posted and then buried under the shitposter that chose the bump ICO's such as Boosteriod, Space Arena ICO, trade.io and many others. IMO, anyone involved in this bumping service should all of their alts banned, not negged. You should be happy that you are still allowed to post here.

Even though you backed down, some actions should be made, leave dt to decide.

@Coolwave, you gave me negative trust saying that  I will not respect privacy via PMs. AFAIK, you are allowed to send screenshots of PMs. To top it off, you are trying to say all this was a joke? Just pathetic.
He's just feeling salty after being busted for a 2nd time in a month. What happened mate? Living high on those free accelerator tips and then everything just crashed  Cry

I've logged into the account and verified the screenshots are not faked.
Thank you for this. I'm assuming these accounts will be tagged by you promptly?

With all due respect, I did say that I would only post fairly and honestly. I would never actively promote an ICO I didn't believe in in one way or another.
Yes it was shitty of me. You could say I got greedy at the opportunity. Overall I think I contribute fairly to the forum. I try to post constructively and do a fair bit calling out on scams and reporting threads.
Again, I don't see how this should affect my trust. I've dealt with many users on here in the past and stressed that my posting would be fair and unbiased.
But yes, I shouldn't have been greedy. I guess the BTC price has clouded my vision...
I get what you are saying here, I really do. I've seen you around the collectibles section and you would probably be someone I trust.

I echo what Lauda has said here. The pm you sent strongly looks like you are trying to offer your services with as little repercussions as possible. This is not what I would expect out of someone who's been on the forum for many years now and knows how it works.

Also, this doesn't help.

Accounts Connected: AT101ET, SHIBANU

Proof of connection: AT101ET (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=170557) uses 1AVUiW2XQCXavhkt6xmpvcgZrnrQ1qHfrY mostly. Here are some posts where he have used it.

(a) http://archive.is/v2WLh#selection-551.9-551.43
(b) http://archive.is/Qae2O#selection-2517.0-2517.34
(c) http://archive.is/0AQ9K#selection-533.17-533.51

killyou72 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408367) pays for the SHIBANU Doge Rolls here to SHIBANU (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=429969) on this address 1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo via TXID: b6efc57cd3a7f76b86e9bf80581a5ab739e48a555501aa64632dcb4e6737abaf

I did not want to edit my auction winning post but here is a signed message containing the funds for my bid

1J16Et6dUz2mFrDh65dDAr73tm2VjZErko

I have the funds for the "SHIBANU" coins

IIXdvT6JTmKZGRxclAv8TZD/x/dyBKkzwopUX1svnHCYfpmlS1yCQvPcbNc6Vhgb1gelcy+JE+hgXTZT7oU60Hw=

Date: 12/17/2016 20:59
To: 1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo
Debit: -0.14860000 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.00005103 BTC
Net amount: -0.14865103 BTC
Transaction ID: b6efc57cd3a7f76b86e9bf80581a5ab739e48a555501aa64632dcb4e6737abaf-000

paid

Reference: http://archive.is/tNnta#selection-3245.4-3245.38

Also chronicsky paid to the same address (1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo) via TXID: 57a286f505ded379ce3a3446b1cbe8cf84e55bb212c57f00ed473a3c5e7e73ed. SHIBANU hasn't posted this address in any of his post as I checked.

Both (1AVUiW2XQCXavhkt6xmpvcgZrnrQ1qHfrY) and (1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo) are connected to same wallet : https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1d06c1ee01e9e278/addresses and here is the TXID that connects both wallet addresses: https://btc.com/fc67f1095f960890ec26f74e31a39d01e3718db54bd40390340d7a0bfa1a27c6

~Avirunes

Cry

hi @ANNBumping_needed great to see that you have contribute quite good information .. but i have some doubt ..

why you have done this ?? wiht out any itention no one free to do so many research and thing and provide the infomation for free

this can alos happen that someone paid you to do it

Or may be you are doing same service using different account which will be main account and as you see you are not getting any more work so start to find otehr and stop them by this mena and then you will be only one to provide that service .

This can be reason and also happen .. Why not ..

Because you have all work and provided the forum like this wihtout any intention .. its look like fishy ..

Because for forum there are mod and staff who will do this work and get paid for there job .

Alos i can see people say even they don't do it still there neame is there ..like one legenday account how that possible

Through the shotty written sentences, I think I get an idea of what you are trying to say.

You are saying ANNBumping_needed is a fellow bumper and has exposes these, in order to kill off some competition.

I've taken a couple of looks at a bunch of bumping anns, busted a couple and all of the ones I've seen have shitty english and keep repeating the same question, except on different accounts. ANNBumping_needed has close to perfect english and I don't believe he's an ico bumper.

Also. You salty your alts got caught?

why you have done this ?? wiht out any itention no one free to do so many research and thing and provide the infomation for free

this can alos happen that someone paid you to do it
The intentions don't even matter. Malicious intention of OP (I'm not saying that there are malicious) would not negate the proof that was provided. This case is crystal clear.
Sorry where are my bump posts that you arraign?
You sent op a pm offering your services, and therefore should be negged for doing so.

Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

Sure, I agree with you. I'm here for that. The only thing that I don't know and why those people do it. If you have one chance to earn anything on a forum you'll do it or not?
So you are practically admitting that you are going to do something to earn from this forum? There are many ways to earn here and many people do that but it is also true that people often get themselves involved in promoting the wrong thing or by wrong means. Bumping an ANN thread to make it look legitimate to outsiders is not something that is praised as far as I know. It only adds to the shitposting we see everyday.

After that I think it's necessary a proof about I'm doing crime, if you see my last post from years ago you can see that I didn't do nothing strange.
You are asking for proof while the proof is right inside you and its digital representation is on the OP. If you deny it, it means you are trying to deny the result of investigation done by someone  - which has already been verified by reputed people in the forum.

I just want you to understand that you can not accuse it by accident. There was my mistake surely, but there are a lot of newbie that don't respect the rules.
I hope that anyone can understand.

Respecting the rules is one thing and blatantly ignoring the spam and adding to it is another thing.

I will leave the rest to the DT members of the forum to decide what to do.
I admit that I didn't know this was against forum rules. This is my fault. But I have not do it!
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:52:19 PM

With all due respect, I did say that I would only post fairly and honestly. I would never actively promote an ICO I didn't believe in in one way or another.
Yes it was shitty of me. You could say I got greedy at the opportunity. Overall I think I contribute fairly to the forum. I try to post constructively and do a fair bit calling out on scams and reporting threads.
Again, I don't see how this should affect my trust. I've dealt with many users on here in the past and stressed that my posting would be fair and unbiased.
But yes, I shouldn't have been greedy. I guess the BTC price has clouded my vision...
I get what you are saying here, I really do. I've seen you around the collectibles section and you would probably be someone I trust.

I echo what Lauda has said here. The pm you sent strongly looks like you are trying to offer your services with as little repercussions as possible. This is not what I would expect out of someone who's been on the forum for many years now and knows how it works.

Also, this doesn't help.

Accounts Connected: AT101ET, SHIBANU

Proof of connection: AT101ET (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=170557) uses 1AVUiW2XQCXavhkt6xmpvcgZrnrQ1qHfrY mostly. Here are some posts where he have used it.

(a) http://archive.is/v2WLh#selection-551.9-551.43
(b) http://archive.is/Qae2O#selection-2517.0-2517.34
(c) http://archive.is/0AQ9K#selection-533.17-533.51

killyou72 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408367) pays for the SHIBANU Doge Rolls here to SHIBANU (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=429969) on this address 1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo via TXID: b6efc57cd3a7f76b86e9bf80581a5ab739e48a555501aa64632dcb4e6737abaf

I did not want to edit my auction winning post but here is a signed message containing the funds for my bid

1J16Et6dUz2mFrDh65dDAr73tm2VjZErko

I have the funds for the "SHIBANU" coins

IIXdvT6JTmKZGRxclAv8TZD/x/dyBKkzwopUX1svnHCYfpmlS1yCQvPcbNc6Vhgb1gelcy+JE+hgXTZT7oU60Hw=

Date: 12/17/2016 20:59
To: 1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo
Debit: -0.14860000 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.00005103 BTC
Net amount: -0.14865103 BTC
Transaction ID: b6efc57cd3a7f76b86e9bf80581a5ab739e48a555501aa64632dcb4e6737abaf-000

paid

Reference: http://archive.is/tNnta#selection-3245.4-3245.38

Also chronicsky paid to the same address (1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo) via TXID: 57a286f505ded379ce3a3446b1cbe8cf84e55bb212c57f00ed473a3c5e7e73ed. SHIBANU hasn't posted this address in any of his post as I checked.

Both (1AVUiW2XQCXavhkt6xmpvcgZrnrQ1qHfrY) and (1NtG4mGPQaA21Meptxr8YnSAak5zBbeJHo) are connected to same wallet : https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/1d06c1ee01e9e278/addresses and here is the TXID that connects both wallet addresses: https://btc.com/fc67f1095f960890ec26f74e31a39d01e3718db54bd40390340d7a0bfa1a27c6

~Avirunes

Cry

I replied to Lauda but there were a flood of posts on here between that.
I've read your PM after someone pointed it out. The first thing that came into mind is: Protection in case that you got caught. Think about it rationally. If you were to post honestly, who in their right mind would hire you to post in their thread if you started posting negatively (if that was your honesty)? Nobody.

Nobody with that high trust rating should be PM-ing these services in any case. Was your trust rating 0, I would have possibly let it go (given the way the PM was written).

What do you mean by protection? I didn’t begin to think about “getting caught” as despite it not being the straightest thing to do I knew that I’d only pen honest posts.
There was no information about the ICO.
Had I know that it would have been a project with no substance to it then posting on the thread would have been pointless. It wouldn’t have been worth my time or right of me. It’s not something I believe in.
What good is there in promoting an ICO which has no future? (hence my specific terms). The only ICO ANN threads that I’ve participated in are ones that I have an interest in, genuine questions about it just a general interest.
I thought I could get paid to do something I’d have done naturally - that was greedy of me and I accept that.
I guess you don’t know me and hiding behind a computer screen doesn’t add anything in my favour. Should you ever find yourself in London, I’d be happy to buy you a coffee and show you who I am as a person.
I think you’d know that my intent was never malicious and that what I said in my PM was  reflective of my true values.
We could discuss this back and forth but I just see it ending up with your word against mine with no real way of either of us being able to prove my intensions.
Thanks anyway.

I don't see how my affiliation with SHIBANU is relevant to anything.
Regardless, I admit I messed up. Again, I ensure you 100% that my intension were legitimate but that doesn't take away from the fact that I was greedy.
I think I'll step away from the sig campaigns for a while whilst I try and prove myself once again.
ClvrGmr

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

Our team is not like that. Our first motive is to conduct a service like yours, particularly "ALU services".
Comparing someone with 5 alts to spam and is offering their services to illegally bump ICO ANN threads, which may lead to investors to being fooled by the fake ann, and then losing their money to a scam ICO is very different to what you are mentioning. 

I honestly have no respect or mercy for these ICO's bumpers. If you just take a look at the announcement section, refresh in a minute, you'll see countless projects posted and then buried under the shitposter that chose the bump ICO's such as Boosteriod, Space Arena ICO, trade.io and many others. IMO, anyone involved in this bumping service should all of their alts banned, not negged. You should be happy that you are still allowed to post here.

Even though you backed down, some actions should be made, leave dt to decide.

Actually i didn't intend to offer our services to illegally bump ICO ANN threads, as you can see I was confused about "bumping" threads and doing "post that pertains to an ICO ANN which benefits the or praises the whole project".  I am my team's designer, I honestly don't want to involve us to any illegal service. Also you can see I have my own service thread which I design Signatures and ANN/Bounty threads. That is why I backed out, because I realized that i was confused something about the rules.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:11:03 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 05:28:04 PM by CoolWave

Why in the world would I be jealous of third world dumbass?

Well the world knows who is a dumbass here . And its you who is spamming with some bullshit reasons .

He's just feeling salty after being busted for a 2nd time in a month. What happened mate? Living high on those free accelerator tips and then everything just crashed  Cry

Why would I ? I never asked you to come to my thread , then why did you use it ? What do you call "busting" ? To me all of you are assholes .

Ha, what a bunch of bullshit. .Your service was:
1. A direct scam (using free TX accelerators for it.)
2. Along with stealing money, you were trust farming..

Scam lol . Do you even understand what a scam is ? For me you have scammed 70 people and that too with fake reputation . This bullshit guy iBminer started abusing trust with with no evidence of "accounts connected" .

@Coolwave, you gave me negative trust saying that  I will not respect privacy via PMs. AFAIK, you are allowed to send screenshots of PMs. To top it off, you are trying to say all this was a joke? Just pathetic.

To everyone else who agrees with what I did: I didn't want to wait that long as mods took down my thread multiple times, meaning I had no PMs coming when the thread was not up. I was soon to get a ban, so I didnt want to risk it.

This explains it all . Well you can investigate yourself . I said multiple times that I do not hold multiple accounts . I do not think there is anything wrong in hiring pro posters who can ask some legit queries which adds to the discussion which is the main motive of a forum .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:20:47 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 05:32:03 PM by TheUltraElite

Well the world knows who is a dumbass here .And its you who is spamming with some bullshit reasons .
Well the only person spamming here is you and only you. It seems the PMs have been checked for legitimacy and the proof is solid which is the reason of your "hot and fresh" RED trust on your account Abhinav Thakur. Hope you enjoy it because I dont think you will learn any lesson from it since you dont seem to have any brains ...yet

Why would I ? I never asked you to come to my thread , then why did you use it ? What do you call "busting" ? To me all of you are assholes .
Yes we are all assholes and who are you to decide that?
It was you who had evaded your ban.
It was you who has been running a fake transaction acceleration service
It was you who replied to that PM thinking of getting a 0.25BTC upfront payment.

If still we are the assholes then we accept it and tell you to move on because you have no life.
Kinda feel sorry for you mate. But we all have to accept our Karma dont we dude?

Scam lol . Do you even understand what a scam is ? For me you have scammed 70 people and that too with fake reputation . This bullshit guy iBminer started abusing trust with with no evidence of "accounts connected" .
Ok so you mean to say your such a dumbass that you dont even know what the meaning of scam is?  Tongue

This explains it all . Well you can investigate yourself . I said multiple times that I do not hold multiple accounts . I do not think there is anything wrong in hiring pro posters who can ask some legit queries which adds to the discussion which is the main motive of a forum .
So the reason why Lauda left you negative trust for being connected to another account is false? Is so then why did you not post it when the scam accusation was posted in the forum? Because you were scared that you had been caught there?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CoolWave

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

Well the world knows who is a dumbass here .And its you who is spamming with some bullshit reasons .
Well the only person spamming here is you and only you. It seems the PMs have been checked for legitimacy and the proof is solid which is the reason of your "hot and fresh" RED trust on your account Abhinav Thakur. Hope you enjoy it because I dont think you will learn any lesson from it since you dont seem to have any brains ...yet

Yes we are all assholes and who are you to decide that?
It was you who had evaded your ban.
It was you who has been running a fake transaction acceleration service
It was you who replied to that PM thinking of getting a 0.25BTC upfront payment.

If still we are the assholes then we accept it and tell you to move on because you have no life.
Kinda feel sorry for you mate. But we all have to accept our Karma dont we dude?

Ok so you mean to say your such a dumbass that you dont even know what the meaning of scam is?  Tongue

Who are you to decide my life , this clarifies that you are a spammer with bullshit texts . You yourself said who am I to decide , lol . Yes you have got multiple account too and you are also evading a ban . I proved that earlier (you guys are such a shit piece) . No one is allowed to take screenshot and paste like that . This is why "PMs" have been made . It clearly shows your hype .

Ok so you mean to say your such a dumbass that you dont even know what the meaning of scam is?

This is exactly how dumb asses respond .

Lauda is a gigantic shit piece . I bet you create a poll .
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:57:00 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 06:50:51 PM by pugman

Why in the world would I be jealous of third world dumbass?
Well the world knows who is a dumbass here . And its you who is spamming with some bullshit reasons .
Well they sure as hell do who is a dumbass...Go look into the mirror you'll find one. I might be a dumb ass in a few circumstances but you  you give me a very hard competition,and clearly you'll beat me in that.
Ok so you mean to say your such a dumbass that you dont even know what the meaning of scam is?

This is exactly how dumb asses respond .

Lauda is a gigantic shit piece . I bet you create a poll .
If Lauda is a shit piece,what should people even term you,for you dont cope up with lauda's standards (Not even close to coping up). Funny that you are mentioning about how dumbasses respond.
Who are you to decide my life , this clarifies that you are a spammer with bullshit texts . You yourself said who am I to decide , lol . Yes you have got multiple account too and you are also evading a ban . I proved that earlier (you guys are such a shit piece) . No one is allowed to take screenshot and paste like that . This is why "PMs" have been made . It clearly shows your hype .
How does someone who is apparently roasting and laying down the exposed facts to your eyes considered a spammer and how in the fucking world does it co-relate to having multiple alt accounts who from your point of view are banned? Well makes sense to its very best doesn't it?
Well if the PMs are not meant to be  disclosed when it comes to breaking the rules,you and a ton of people would have never ever been exposed for their shady activities. Call us assholes or anything ,we do not care on your opinion and shit statements. Continue to counter argue you'd lose miserably  just like how things are working  out for  you right now.

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:05:56 PM

This thread is being hijacked to the discussion that "Who is being more dumbass". Would have love to see the result but also I don't like to see a thread being hijacked from the original discussion.

So just a request please stay on topic.
CoolWave

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:08:59 PM

If Lauda is a shit piece,what should people even term you,for you dont cope up with lauda's standards (Not even close to coping up).

Exactly . I am not close to shit piece .
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:16:02 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 08:26:42 AM by pugman

If Lauda is a shit piece,what should people even term you,for you dont cope up with lauda's standards (Not even close to coping up).

Cut him some slack people. Apparently it's his time of the month, which might be the reason why he is acting far more dumber than the usual one.
This thread is being hijacked to the discussion that "Who is being more dumbass". Would have love to see the result but also I don't like to see a thread being hijacked from the original discussion.

So just a request please stay on topic.
Can't help it mate, coolwave is getting QS's influence  Grin

CoolWave

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:53:56 AM

Cut him some slack people. Apparently it's his time of the month, which might be the reason why he is acting far more dumber than the usual one.

There is only one reason why you are so dumb . Its beacuse you are surrounded by morons . I can't help a spammer too .
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

You aren't close, you've already surpassed it.  Tongue

I guess we will have to respect that.

QS=Coolwave?  Roll Eyes

There is only one reason why you are so dumb . Its beacuse you are surrounded by morons . I can't help a spammer too .

This quote deserves a round of applause.

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:16:01 AM

QS=Coolwave?  Roll Eyes
QS is next level legendary person, dude. CoolWave on the other hand is trying to be like QS but is failing so very miserably at it.
Btw, please let's not divert it to an off topic thread, let's be focused on the main motive of why this thread was created in the first place, other wise coolwave will continue to be self obsessed with himself.

CoolWave

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:17:46 AM

You aren't close, you've already surpassed it.

Now a newbie will tell . This certainly means its an alt . Account farmer you !

CoolWave on the other hand is trying to be like QS but is failing so very miserably at it.

I don't need to try . And I guess you are afraid to disclose name . Let me help you . You are referring to Quickseller , aren't you ?
raiweb

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:04 AM

i am now thinking that it may be all you are interconnect whit each other making this problem for all user and ico company  .. i think

why i thought of this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796

ANNBumping_needed  + aTriz + Lauda + may be Aventhe +untold

i am not sure about Aventhe

but other all connected each other to make this happen .. so may be all you get more job ..

As i can see there are more reputed camping manager in this forum other then aTriz + Lauda i don't mention there name which are well known and they don't bother this type of thing as they have more work and don't have time for all this .. and you guys have less time and less project so you try to make your your reputation in this say so you can get more work ..

by the way lauda already have some negative review ...

Hope you work will make you more reputed in this forum and get more work ...

Nice work
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:04:58 AM

i am now thinking that it may be all you are interconnect whit each other making this problem for all user and ico company  .. i think

why i thought of this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796

ANNBumping_needed  + aTriz + Lauda + may be Aventhe +untold

i am not sure about Aventhe
You forgot to add me to that list.  Grin Grin Grin
but other all connected each other to make this happen .. so may be all you get more job ..
You mean to say that they are all third world shitposters like you? Who dont have a job or a life to lead? Or are they trying to make this forum a better place?

As i can see there are more reputed camping manager in this forum other then aTriz + Lauda i don't mention there name which are well known and they don't bother this type of thing as they have more work and don't have time for all this .. and you guys have less time and less project so you try to make your your reputation in this say so you can get more work ..
Managing a campaign takes time. But I cant understand what you are trying to say. Because this has nothing to do with competition. Bumping the ANN to make them look legit to other people is not good and punishable.
by the way lauda already have some negative review ...
Typical QS attitude. I think he is having an influence on the noobs nowadays too.
Hope you work will make you more reputed in this forum and get more work ...

Nice work
A complete reversal of stance?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO