Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER fixed price auction 4.5BTC/share, 1000 shares  (Read 6355 times)
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:51:19 AM

Hi Elastic,

I am a bit confused as to what you are upset about.  If you do your due diligence on this investment, you'd realize that share confirmation takes time.  TaT mentioned the time frame, but again, it can take 1-5 days for confirmation.  

Unless I am mistaken, it seems he submitted the transfer request quite expediently.  He has no actual control over how long it takes Friedcat to respond and process it.  In the end, you received your shares and the dividends owed to you in a timely manner.  Jutarul owes no restitution.

If you prefer quicker access, perhaps a passthrough share offered on local exchanges would be a better bet.  You can have your shares transferred over if you'd like.

-JC

Yes you are correct, this is down to my error and not knowing enough about what i was buying Smiley I did not understand friedcat would transfer the shares whenever he had time(1-5days), i expected it to be a bit faster..... like i had to make payment within 48hrs, i kind of expected a quick turn around on both sides...... my mistake
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc328

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 06:59:27 AM

Hi Elastic,

I am a bit confused as to what you are upset about.  If you do your due diligence on this investment, you'd realize that share confirmation takes time.  TaT mentioned the time frame, but again, it can take 1-5 days for confirmation.  

Unless I am mistaken, it seems he submitted the transfer request quite expediently.  He has no actual control over how long it takes Friedcat to respond and process it.  In the end, you received your shares and the dividends owed to you in a timely manner.  Jutarul owes no restitution.

If you prefer quicker access, perhaps a passthrough share offered on local exchanges would be a better bet.  You can have your shares transferred over if you'd like.

-JC

Yes you are correct, this is down to my error and not knowing enough about what i was buying Smiley I did not understand friedcat would transfer the shares whenever he had time(1-5days), i expected it to be a bit faster..... like i had to make payment within 48hrs, i kind of expected a quick turn around on both sides...... my mistake

Not a problem bud.  You live, you learn.  Always hurts to learn when it makes your wallet a tad leaner however.  Wink  Either way, I'm sure the bulls will be back eventually. 

-JC
Jutarul (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 07:22:35 AM

Quick Update

The second share transfer request has been sent out earlier today.
I thank all participants for making this a swift and successful auction.

I regret that one buyer wasn't satisfied with his purchase. I am trying to accommodate him as much as possible without placing others at a disadvantage.

0 shares available.
0 shares in reservation/escrow.
1000 shares paid.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
reedlaw

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:48:51 AM

Should we expect a PM from friedcat to verify the completion of the transfer of shares? Or should we wait until the next dividend to see?
Jutarul (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:53:44 AM

Should we expect a PM from friedcat to verify the completion of the transfer of shares? Or should we wait until the next dividend to see?
Dividend.

"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:34:13 AM

Dividend.

so does that mean wait until next Wednesday?
Jutarul (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:39:55 AM

Dividend.

yes

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:44:27 AM

WoW... so i buy shares on wednesday, but have to wiat a week to actually get them...... crazy!
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:49:14 AM

WoW... so i buy shares on wednesday, but have to wiat a week to actually get them...... crazy!

This is normal.

And it is done for security. Your shares are very safe.

If you want to day trade use the pass throughs.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Jutarul (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:23:32 PM

Dividend.

yes
I just got notification the friedcat has processed the transfer requests. You may now go ahead an work under the assumption that all transfers have been processed correctly.

reedlaw

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:30:42 AM

It looks like the shares are transferred on friedcat's end but the only way to verify this, other than a PM from friedcat himself, is by dividends as received by your share account address or as visible in the blockchain.
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:07:48 AM

my shares were transferred!  Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: