Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the three COINS will you choose to invest in?  (Read 1989 times)
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:53:10 AM

My top three coins to invest are waves, stratis and deeponion. Deeponion is a new coin but showing strength and slowly going up and its developer team is very active doing many things to establish their coin, it can go to moon and can give you decent earnings in long term.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For long-term investment choose Ethereum because it's already price increasing proven.
Investing ten Ethereum is more profitable than a thousand of Altcoin tokens.
Do the math.

pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:00 AM

I think long-term investment can choose eth, short-term investment choice LTC and etc. What do you think?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nearly same opinion. Litecoin also very good for long term. Dash also one of good project.
But if i choose 3 then i will choose this coin.
1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. Waves

If bitcoin is exclude, i will add dash.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:09 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Since many coins are available to buy and make better trade to make better profit but here in my opinion the best coins to invest for the long terms investment is bitcoin cash , bitcoin gold , bitcoin diamond Because these are those coins which arise from the network of the bitcoin blockchain , so here we can expect that how much we can make in the future , if we can invest today .
For the short term hold for trading is better to buy Digibyte coin @80-100 Satoshi and then sell at @150 Satoshi in month , second coin is posw coin which can buy @1100 Satoshi and will rise easily to 1300-1400 Satoshi in the month , third coin that I think is better for the investment is xmr , Because it is going to up speedily ( listen from experience trader friend ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:49:38 AM

Right now I think its best to invest in ethereum (very cheap because of the congestion of the eth transactions) because eventually it will still rise back.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

My top three coins to invest are waves, stratis and deeponion. Deeponion is a new coin but showing strength and slowly going up and its developer team is very active doing many things to establish their coin, it can go to moon and can give you decent earnings in long term.

I like your choice of Waves and Stratis.  However, deeponion does not deserve to be on that list.  It will tank hard when the airdrop is over. 
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:04 AM

Both litecoin and ethereum are on the run now but ethereum is still my choice because I see more brighter future in ETH.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think Ethereum, Ripple or Stellar long term. They seem to be doing so well over a large period of time.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:35:42 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I think Ethereum, Ripple or Stellar long term. They seem to be doing so well over a large period of time.
Ethereum yes! Ripple, no way!! Stellar, it has been having some pretty run lately and the project sounds more like it one that would do well. The reason I am always going to be against XRP is because it is a coin that it is a bankers coins, and if you know what that means with respect to the decentralization we all want, then I would not advise a long-term hold for this coin. Not trying to player-hate, but just stating my own opinion.
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:42:52 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I will choose Ethereum since I think it is the best altcoin ever created. Though it is for long term investment, it is more profitable at the end. And for me, ethereum has the higher chance to become more valuable than litecoin in the future.

chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

I would choose Ethereum out of the 3, because it's less volatile than the others. It's more profitable and more stable than the rest.
I would like to add IOTA, Ripple and Stellar to that list because they have shown good potential for the upcoming year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:41 AM

Those 3 are good, ETH can be the level of bitcoin, IOTA will die
gilbsx

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

A lot of people here chose ETH. Why is ETH rate steadily going down?
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:39 AM

Waves may be the closest altcoin to buy.
The reason is simple, because the group of cute electronic cats on ETH completely clogged the ETH blockchain, so there's no way you can use ETH and ERC20 token transfers.
WAVES is a very good alternative.
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

well short-term i would say BTC
mid term: ETH, WAVES, NEO
long term: ADA
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

XVG
XRP
OK CASH
DGB
SC
STR
these are good coins and best for investors according to market condition you can pic a lot of coins from the market like.
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

Those are good coins, but so is Waves and Stratis and Ripple too. They have good potential.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
For me! I choose LTC, DASH and XMR coin to hold and invest! Because i think! This is the best coin in this times and next year!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:11:57 AM

Once developers are active on a coin, it would definitely go up.
Deeponion sounds a reasonable one, but that would be some long term as there are so many coins to really beat to it right now.However, WAVES is one coin I am really looking forward to. It has not really had much huge stuff for it lately but the devs are working hard and I am sure when this project really gives the boom, then we should be ready for a bull run in the future.
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:32:48 AM

Some are scam, but here are my favourites:

-> Props: https://propsproject.com < supported by YouNow and backed by Union Square Ventures (the same as Kik or Filecoin)

-> AppCoins: https://appcoins.io < supported by Aptoide and backed by e.Ventures (San Francisco / Germany), Golden Gate Ventures (Singapore) and Gobi VC (China)

Compare them using Google Trends, adding Kin/Kik which ICO is over:
   https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?q=kik,younow,aptoide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: