Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to look for a Good ICO to invest my cryptocurrency?  (Read 193 times)
Kryptogeek (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

How to look for a Good ICO to invest my cryptocurrency?

I have few Bitcoins and altcoins which I want to invest in ICO's.
Please let me know some of the best ones.
TIA
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

Hi, before make an investment to an ICO you better know what exactly you doing. and after you fully understand you need to check the background of company you want to invest, check if they have real project going on and not just ponzi scheme ICO.
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

TIA

here's a good project, GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo - World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon!

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

You need to be able to understand what they are offering. It is so called fundamental analysis.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Cagus

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

TIA
This is 6 step to do for your research.
1. Know the people behind them
2. Go for disruptive concepts
3. Understand the target market
4. Evaluate the technology
5. Read their whitepaper
6. Know what the coins are for
hopefully can help you Smiley
Kryptogeek (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:35:28 AM

Thank you for sharing your valuable suggestions.

Shall I invest my Bitcoins or ether currently in the ICO's?
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:46:00 AM

Joining ico project can give very high profit like double profit. So many people is joining in every project to gain much money by investing small amount.
But ico aslo not zero risk, its high risk. Before doing it please be aware about the risk.
Before investing, i normally if they have working product and real and good team.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:23 AM

1. Look for team behind the project and make sure all of them are real people.
2. Make sure that ico is backed by real registered company.
3. Go through whitepaper and analyze whether their model of business will be successful or not.
4. Try to buy tokens on early days or during pre-ico to get huge discounts.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:01:55 AM

Hi, before make an investment to an ICO you better know what exactly you doing. and after you fully understand you need to check the background of company you want to invest, check if they have real project going on and not just ponzi scheme ICO.
That's right, because behind those advantages, there must be a loss coming to it ..Because ICO is investment.
which may not be used in accordance with the agreement when ICO is carried away without any clear explanation, usually it is often said with the term "SCAM".
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:03:54 AM

investing in ico is profitable, we are given a bonus at the beginning. but you do not just think about the benefits alone, think of the risks as well.

a simple way to find a good ico is to see the developer and his team, if they actively provide project-related information and often ask questions in social media or this forum, then this is a good sign.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

You need to be able to understand what they are offering. It is so called fundamental analysis.

And look if it can become one of the most promising ICO which I can say a very tough job if you are new on doing investments. Sometimes knowing their project is not enough, some people must recognize it too. It is not only you investing on them and there are more of you. So your own fundamental analysis is not only your basis but someone's fundamental analysis too. So, GOODLUCK!  Smiley
Marcus Stone

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:23:58 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 01:35:32 AM by Marcus Stone

Hi,

I agree with others who stress the importance of thorough research. Read reviews, read whitepapers, carefully analyse websites and look for strong teams of real people with an original, disruptive business idea. Consider the histories of the key team members. Make sure you understand the key concept: what need is the product meeting? Who are the competitors? And engage directly with the team members on social media. This helps both to detect scams and to enable you to judge the capacities of the team.

Here's one ICO coming up that has me interested: Tigereum. A simple and appealing idea: messaging crypto via existing social media channels. The whitepaper, website, managing company, staff team and advisory board all check out and the CEO, Darren Olney-Fraser is extremely responsive to direct questions. www.tigereum.io

I should add that I have nothing to do with Tigereum. Just think it's looking good!

https://i.imgsafe.org/a2/a276e74f38.jpeg
mward19

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:41 AM

id say look at the people first, then the roadmap / whitepaper and lastly look into the supply and if more are coming in ect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: