Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Cards for BTC!!!!! 0,0075 BTC each!  (Read 871 times)
AgoristTeen2 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:05:09 PM

Hello all, I have a couple thousand sports cards for sale all of which are in great condition and are going up in value! Most are baseball but there are a few basketball and football cards in there. I am selling them for 0,0075 BTC each though I'm willing to go as low as 0,005 BTC each...please ask if you want more information where it be about their condition, their value,  etc. or if you want pictures of them. Buyer pays shipping though I am willing to negotiate on that issue.

Also I am in possession of several Michael Jordan basketiball cards, including a Michael Jordan rookie card, that is from the only year Michael Jordan ever played baseball, that I'm almost positive is autographed...though I'll have to go and check to make sure, since it along with all the other cards are in storage. I will be charging for a much higher price for the Michael Jordan cards, particularly the rookie baseball card.  If you are interested please contact me....I am happy to use an escrow service, for any and all of these cards, and I am willing to ship the cards before receiving payment as long as it is in escrow. Thanks and have a great day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: