Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback on www,koinex.in  (Read 385 times)
bitstampindie (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

All respected members , please leave any feedback anout  the exchange www.koinex.in in terms of turn around time , reliability  and security

Thanks in advance
bitstampindie (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

Has no body used them before ?
saurabh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

All respected members , please leave any feedback anout  the exchange www.koinex.in in terms of turn around time , reliability  and security

Thanks in advance

HI

I have started using it everything is fine except trade history shows very less history  and there is no graph for trading history. On top of that fonts should be little bigger. Rest is Ok for the time being.

Digital Currency is the future
dayson

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

It's in my opinion the best option you have in India. Signed up a long time back so no idea about turn around time for registration. Regarding the above seeing rates and fonts being bigger, etc I monitor the rates on my phone and browser for Koinex using https://coinhero.in/exchanges/koinex

If I were you, I'd create an account with each of the top exchanges in India listed here and monitor the lowest purchase opportunity as the rates can be pretty different at any given point.
kryptogunner

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

Cons:
1. charts are not available if you are a technical trader.
2. fiat deposits have high fees of 2%
3. support is ok. Not goood not bad.
4. cant place orders beyond 20% range which I feel is less considering the volatility of cryptos.

Pros:
1. Fair number of coins available. Any single good to work with kind of platform with multi currency is a rare commodity in India as of now.
2. Interface is user friendly.

overall a decent reliable exchange with some ineherent problems which all exchanges in india have.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: