Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to run away when BTC gets to $10k?  (Read 684 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

If you are just too chicken to just keep it, move your money to USDT and once its dropping and corrected, buy back.  Another thing is to move your coin to the ones that hasn't move up these days like NEO because when finally btc will be corrected, its once again time for NEO to shine.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

What would be a good coin to move onto once BTC gets to $10 000 and then possible gets a correction/ people start selling?

All the altcoins seem to be pumped up at the moment. What's the most stable alternative?

NEO, WAVES and LISK are still untouched from the global pump.

NEO can easily surpass the 50-60 barrier in next weeks.

WAVES can do it at $7-$8 levels.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:13 PM

What would be a good coin to move onto once BTC gets to $10 000 and then possible gets a correction/ people start selling?

All the altcoins seem to be pumped up at the moment. What's the most stable alternative?

When bitcoin's price is going to be dumped the best coin would be ETH and BCH. But why there's a need to move? Are you a day trader or you just want to keep on profiting while bitcoin will be on red? Stick always with those coins that are on the top and there might be some undervalued coins that are on hype but still look for it's development. With those undervalued coins, I can say POWR is a good one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:09:49 PM

I highly doubt bitcoin's rally will end at $10k. We're only experiencing the potential of bitcoin growth. Everyday more people are learning about bitcoin and are interested in making investments. Just yesterday I was telling my family members about bitcoin and today all of them are handing me money to invest in bitcoin. You'll be surprised i invested it all and already made some gains. Bought in at $9500.

Bitcoin.
The value of bitcoin now bring the entire crypto community into shock for a massive increase of bitcoin price in the market. It's continuously increase since after hardfork cancellation will triggered for becoming unstoppable. It really shows dominance among crypto currencies that made some coins into crying for having a huge dump in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: