Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Historical day bitcoin $ 10,000  (Read 1501 times)
jokerlu (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:01:02 PM

I get up and see the price of bitcoin exceeded ten thousand dollars, that prediction had it for the end of December but it happened much earlier, a correction has to come.

UNTIL PRICE YOU BELIEVE THAT I LOWER IN THE CORRECTION?

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

I get up and see the price of bitcoin exceeded ten thousand dollars, that prediction had it for the end of December but it happened much earlier, a correction has to come.

Price = 10,114$/btc now. The high comes faster than our expectation. A new height 15k-20k would be possible next year. More good news to come.
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:12:19 PM

comma moved  Grin ... sounds like Radix point

Floating-point arithmetic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floating-point_arithmetic

Patent1number: ****-****
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:14:22 PM

Price = 10,114$/btc now. The high comes faster than our expectation. A new height 15k-20k would be possible next year. More good news to come.

The price is so awesome now almost all bitcoiner are shocked in bitcoin price all we need is to be thankful on what happen to bitcoin the 10k$ serves as most people continue to invest in bitcoin.
In 2018 we expect more pump up happen to bitcoin stay tune on what happen to bitcoin.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

This day is a historical day indeed because we see the first 5-figured price of bitcoin at this day but at the other side, I'm just thinking that some will sell their bitcoin because it has reached 10k$ already. I hope they will continue to hold it and instead of selling, they will buy more. KAMPAI!!!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Stan235

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:18:26 PM

It only shows 10K at Korean exchanges. I wonder why
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

bitcoin has a non stop movement and you will know it from the chart which made me realize that its a good to study how bitcoin grow and throw or known as pump and dump. a very good movement
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

Bitcoin price make me realize one thing,, it’s better to be out from the corrupted financial system and government because it also means more chance to reached historical value.. That make sense after much manipulation on those stock markets,, bitcoin shows differ from all and have given the medicines to our dying investments schemes and turn into new and aggressive way to profits..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:23:25 PM

yeah it's official now , bitcoin is over 10,000$  Smiley
grats for the community and for all holders , this year may close less than 10K if a correction happened but no one can be certain since the madness may keep going

hope that next year will have similar success , everytime I think that there is a possibility  bitcoin goes to 50K next year I go nuts  Grin

but seriously a correction should happen in the next week or so , the price has been going up insanely even nothing really changed in bitcoin itself
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:23:36 PM

the new high is amazingly.... scary!
I mean, we are all pumped about the new BTC market value but, at least for me, such a quick price increase (without any huge news about BTC) is very scary.
I am at the window watching the graph keep growing and thinking when and at what price the correction will happen.
We already reached the moon so now the BTC motto should be "to Uranus"?  Grin
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

yes it is a historical day finally the dream figure Bitcoin reached 10 thousand dollars now next run towards 25000 dollars hopefully in next 3 months
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

No one should ever doubt the positive side of its volatility. Bitcoin will be the next generation currency.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

Bitcoin is king! I really can't tell if its possible for bitcoin to hit $500,000 very soon. McAfee bet to suck his dick if this doesn't happen in 3 to 5 years. Anyway, I am focused on the graph and waiting for the dip. Market psychology dictates that people would sell at $10,000 and lots of them will take profit to enjoy the vacation.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

Yeah, I has predicted bitcoin up to $10.000 will be in January 2018, but it comes earlier. It's ok no one can stop it
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:15 PM

A historical day indeed.  Five figure BTC price  Cool Cool  next milestone will be a 6 figure..  Cheesy Cheesy
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:40:32 PM

1 Bitcoin Crossed $10000 Today Still moving Upwards As per Coincapmarket - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Check the Histrocial data of bitcoin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/

last month 27 OCt 2017 Bitcoin price was 5700$  near about?
last year Nov 27, 2016 Price of 1 bitcoin was 735.44 $ only

Nov 27, 2015 - 351.86 $
Nov 27, 2014 - 370.50 $
Nov 27, 2013 - 923 $

What you think now Price will go upward or go down ?
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:40:39 PM

The price is so awesome now almost all bitcoiner are shocked in bitcoin price all we need is to be thankful on what happen to bitcoin the 10k$ serves as most people continue to invest in bitcoin.
In 2018 we expect more pump up happen to bitcoin stay tune on what happen to bitcoin.

We finally broke 10.000$ barrier! What is next, 20.000$? I`m following one tipster on twitter, he say that in a year price will reach 25.000$, believe it or not, and I think now there are more believers then ever before, price did it`s thing. Next year is close and bitcoin just get off from the ground, I agree that more good news will come on global level and I don`t agree with your word `pump` here, this is not a pump this is is natural grow cause the high interest in all levels of society! Rich people wish to secure their money and earn more, poor people wish to become rich, companies are trying to offer to all of us and everyone is trying to meet our needs and to be one of the first to do it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

there seems to be some kind of big difference between exchanges these days though. i keep seeing all these 10k topics pop up for a day but each time i check the price i see <$9700

we aren't there in any of the major exchanges yet either. current ATH is $9915 in bitstamp.

i think the coinmarketcap thing is because they are getting it from sources like bithumb (the korean exchange) which is higher than USD for some days now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

The Bit coin is $ 10000 historic achievement.So far no crypto currency has been peaked like this.
But the bit coin is going to go up by 10000 $ because the growth is fast.
It does not stop at only 10000 $. Surely this is a historical achievement
A1exander

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:45:04 PM

Yes, it's a historical day. I also wonder how deep the upcoming correction will be...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: