Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Historical day bitcoin $ 10,000  (Read 1501 times)
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:03:11 AM

Yes, November, 28, 2017 will be remembered as the day when BTC officially reached the price of $10,000. Meanwhile, on Bithumb, the South Korean exchange, its rate has already exceeded 11 thousand dollars. Now we see correction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:03:46 AM

Yes, November, 28, 2017 will be remembered as the day when BTC officially reached the price of $10,000. Meanwhile, on Bithumb, the South Korean exchange, its rate has already exceeded 11 thousand dollars. Now we see correction.

From yesterday I found the bitcoin price correction in the chart. I expect the bitcoin to be touched in the 9k back and again after some weeks bitcoin price will move back to the peak 11K again in the chart.
Whenever we see the trade mark bump that time we find the bitcoin price dump along with the bitcoin.
I personally expect the bitcoin value to be stable around 10k to 1k atleast for 2 months.
KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:04:49 AM

I get up and see the price of bitcoin exceeded ten thousand dollars, that prediction had it for the end of December but it happened much earlier, a correction has to come.

UNTIL PRICE YOU BELIEVE THAT I LOWER IN THE CORRECTION?

Yeap but it was sad not holding at least an entire bitcoin to enjoy the price as others did.
Now I'm hoping the prices to decrease to make a purchase on coinbase.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:29:14 AM

I get up and see the price of bitcoin exceeded ten thousand dollars, that prediction had it for the end of December but it happened much earlier, a correction has to come.

I also thought the price of bitcoin will hit on the end of the year but it already hit in the end of November! Next is $11,000, can the bitcoin price reach that price ? Pretty sure the correction will come before the end of the year or at Christmas I believe. 2017 is the best year so far.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:38:05 AM

This is makes me forget the other work I was too focused on buying continuously and finally I can sell it,now it has exceeded 10,300$ I sell a little for me to buy other needs.Correction should happen I think it will continue until 11K-13K in december quite enough to buy BTC history this year is really beyond my mind.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:21:22 AM

This will continue until the end of December and I think bitcoin holders are now having higher goals like reaching $20k to $100k. All those non-believers can't deny bitcoin now that it has reached the $10k mark and I know they are all feeling the FOMO.
honeyb0y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

This will continue until the end of December and I think bitcoin holders are now having higher goals like reaching $20k to $100k. All those non-believers can't deny bitcoin now that it has reached the $10k mark and I know they are all feeling the FOMO.

" I will sell my coins when it reach $10,000" This is the most common mind set of bitcoin hodlers before I wonder what is their new goal for them to release their coins now.  Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:43:28 AM

it is better to say Historical Year because bitcoin add 1000% this year only (from 1,000 to 10,300).

about correction we get small one (from 11,500 to 10,000$)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

I saw it with my own eye im waiting for it to reach that price and then sold out all my bitcoins and yet im waiting for the price to decrease and buy another coins and ofcourse we all knew that bitcoin price after drop is it will increase and rapidly increase again until it will breach the history it made by him self. just believe in bitcoin always it better to save and hold than spending it for nothing.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

I go away for about 1 week. the reason the job cause I don't have time to track the bitcoin. and today I was so surprised because of its price.

Make me great again
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:39 PM

I go away for about 1 week. the reason the job cause I don't have time to track the bitcoin. and today I was so surprised because of its price.

Bitcoin reach $10000 is a historical day of the bitcoin and day by day it price increased it touch the $10800 near by and per day it increased $1000 and above in end of 2017 December last it will be touch the $15000 and above because surprised in the changes of bitcoin price and just believe in bitcoin always it better to save then it for holding and in this year $1000 to $10800 increased in the price and it was so surprised.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

Im very happy because finally the price of the bitcoin already reached 10k dollars last 2 days ago but today the price decrease and the price today is 9700 dollars. But don't worry about that because for sute after few hours only the price will back again at 10k dollars and for sure maybe it will increase 11k dollars 12k dollars because they already reached 10k dollars early.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

Im very happy because finally the price of the bitcoin already reached 10k dollars last 2 days ago but today the price decrease and the price today is 9700 dollars. But don't worry about that because for sute after few hours only the price will back again at 10k dollars and for sure maybe it will increase 11k dollars 12k dollars because they already reached 10k dollars early.

Yes, I think it will happen soon, Now that rapid fall in price is stopped and seems that the price is more stable now. The price didn't fall very much and now we are not far from 10000 dollar. I think a new all time high will be reached soon.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:00:01 PM

Yes, I think it will happen soon, Now that rapid fall in price is stopped and seems that the price is more stable now. The price didn't fall very much and now we are not far from 10000 dollar. I think a new all time high will be reached soon.
Agreed, the price is not far apart from the value which has been considered as an milestone. It reached $10000 with ease as well got recorded as the best days of bitcoin. This will continue to grow as the price is now bit stabilized without steep price fall and in a pumping to reach new ath.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:34:59 AM

Historical days had pass,correction had also passed what we are waiting now is the coming of christmas season,in that time we cant expect   if its price continue to fluctuates due to some activities that this season brings.Everyone thinks it will surpass from $10k and will reach $15k by the end of this year.,everyone was being afraid of the correction that cut its price for about $2k but now it is still on recovery and good things that it went back to $10k+ for just a couple of days.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:55 AM

Historical days had pass,correction had also passed what we are waiting now is the coming of christmas season,in that time we cant expect   if its price continue to fluctuates due to some activities that this season brings.Everyone thinks it will surpass from $10k and will reach $15k by the end of this year.,everyone was being afraid of the correction that cut its price for about $2k but now it is still on recovery and good things that it went back to $10k+ for just a couple of days.
Well this month should we see the price will be increase back again above $10k since the correction was done.. hope this month we will see fair price increase.. This is always happening every november and december so hoping that we can see the price could touch back at $11k..
$15k in my speculation its hard to see the price could touch before end of this year..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

Although prices have declined, but we can still see the opportunity to achieve a much higher price again. Bitcoin Prices At this time it has been a very significant increase, but we must experience a decrease and increase that is always there at any time. Digital currencies can not be called stable at this time, all influenced by the demand factor. when digital currencies are increasingly being used and the more trusted the automatic price increases will occur. And vice versa that when the digital currency is not ogled and also declining in its use then automatically the price will come down. This is why it's important today that we should continue to use digital currencies in order to get a steadily rising and stable digital currency price.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

Crypto currency is trusted by people just because of bitcoin without bitcoin there is no name of crypto all other coins are useless and their markets are all red and this thing is giving situation of highness to the bitcoin, bitcoin has become a greatest coin now and its progress is now unstoppable this will be basic need in the future to survive so invest into it now 10k is so small as compare to the future values secure some coins for you now.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

A historical day indeed.That's why people call Bitcoin is a mother of all crypto currency. I focused my eyes on chart since morning and We finally reach 10,000$ and now over next aim is reaching the price to 20,000$ to 25,000$. I believe that the price hit 50k$ in 2018. Just worried about fork if it happen before 10k it can damage the price more.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:50:41 PM

A historical day indeed.That's why people call Bitcoin is a mother of all crypto currency. I focused my eyes on chart since morning and We finally reach 10,000$ and now over next aim is reaching the price to 20,000$ to 25,000$. I believe that the price hit 50k$ in 2018. Just worried about fork if it happen before 10k it can damage the price more.

Nobody expect that happen but it's really happen. My office friend become amaze and feel a bit regret for not invest although I've try to convince them to invest bitcoin 6 month ago.
But I understand how they feel because bitcoin still consider as high risk investment so for who dare to invest bitcoin, they want make more profit !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: