Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Education for trading crypto currencies  (Read 522 times)
erik m.

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

I know that many traders, that came from Wall Street, have relative success applying the techniques they learned in the stock market. A good place to learn these techniques is a website called stockcharts.com (go to the section Chart School)

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Education for trading im not sure if its applicable in school for my own view we can find some knowledge about trading in any sites like youtube google  and others .Maybe we can research in books  discussing about trading try  to find  maybe you can find it. Cry
That's seems to be a very idea to make trading as a subject or an elective area of study at the college levels for the students. If students studies the trading then they can apply the knowledge they gained in the college while they trade. Need of the hour topic is making as a subject.
what we already to know about is on how we are able to trade how we should start for so for me this is not as a good to be a subject cause we can learned it in a short period of time how about if this may study and teach by school it takes a short time only so i am not able and suggesting to teach in a school as a subject for.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:56 PM

If one person wants to dig a hole and ask me what to do the answer will be - just go and dig a hole. Do not learn how to dig it 'cause there are so many people trying to teach that you will have no time to dig a hole you will be busy learning all the time. What is TA? Complex of strategies which can lead you to profit. As an example of TA giving profit
1) You can speak about TA on tv and receive money
2) You can speak about TA on radio and receive money
3) You can compose very much clever wow books about TA and receive money
4-400) And so on

You can also buy an inflatable shovel and poke around in foam plastic crumbs in order to learn how to dig a hole (demo account with demo money). It helped anyone? So if you want to dig a hole just dig a hole - go and trade.
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

Far as i know there aren't any books related to crypto trading, but there are a lot of about forex and stock markets, they are not the same as the crypto one, but if you have some knowledges about forex you can easily trade with altcoins without any fear. Of course, it is dangerous because the market is working different than forex, altcoins are pure speculation.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:30:41 PM

in general, there is no special education for trading crypto-currencies, only desire to trade, experience, analysis and a little bit of courage are needed

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:45:41 AM

Hello

I know there are thousands of books regarding tradings, in the past when i wanted to learn stock trading I joined a bootcamp and I learnt a little bit about Technican Analysis, supports, resistances and some indicatores like EMA, SMA, and so on.

1.  Does the same TA for stocks apply for crypto trading?

No. Crypto trading is very different from stocks. Even stock investors/traders/brokers already confirmed that bitcoin trading is a different ball game. No amount of TA can "predict" where the price is heading. No one even predicted from the beginning of the year that we are going to hit $9000++. The most I saw is $5000.

2.  Can you recommend me a few best books for TA crypto trading, the bootcamp I took was 5 years ago, so I have forgotten a lot of what I learnt.

Sorry mate, I don't know any books for TA crypto, And as far as I know, there's still none because as I have said TA is not applicable to bitcoin market. I might be wrong though.

3.   Can you recommend me some websites related to crypto currency trading? I would like to follow other people signals and analyze them.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ is a good way to start. Just go around the website and see if for yourself. As for other signals, I have no idea because I don't follow anyone. I make my own decisions.

4. Is there an exchange with demo accounts to try first?
Thank you

I think there is, but again, I can't help you with that because I started my crypto trading from scratch. No demo accounts for me, I just put my hands on the cookie jar and see it for myself. Goodluck though. Hope you because a successful trader.

There are a lot of websites that offers a demo account.

For the first question Yes, although Crypto and stocks are different the Basics of TA is the same. You may actually seek books for Forex because logically Crypto currency trading and Forex are the same. For tutorial videos use youtube.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

That's good news when it's approved by the school, it's a great help for them to make money. so it might have come true. but so far many Books regarding trading crypto currencies and google. there you will find a lot. thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: