Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how many Bitcoins do you have? Bitcoin price almost approaches $10000 today  (Read 226 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:32:26 PM

some experts said that Bitcoin price will reach $40000 within the next 2 years. do you agree with that?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/59D56005

BTC is still setting new all-time highs but shows signs of weakening strength, profit-booking orders are increasing at integer marks around $10,000, let’s take a look at the chart below as circled (as attached).

We’ve witnessed several rounds of continuous selling behaviors, indicating that part of major funds is selling their positions at present level. As BTC price climbing, short-term risks keep increasing, too. So, here’s my advice today: Sell part of your positions around $10,000 to prevent the possible losses caused by a major adjustment. Considering that price is above $9,000, it’s normal to have a wave of adjustment at present level. In the short term, risks around integer marks are not released as price didn’t experience an adjustment in price yesterday, therefore, pressure around $10,000 still exists.

BCH:
Because of the strong performance of BTC, BCH can be seen as the weakest major coin in the past few days. The choppy move of BCH price is within a narrow range and under a good control of main funds. If BCH remains above $1,520, price will surge once BTC starts a correction move.

ETC:
The date for difficulty adjustment of ETC is getting closer, as you can see, ETC price is getting insane. If I were you, I would sell half of my positions to prevent returning the profits I’ve earned.

ETH:
Is ETH going to have its “son” like BTC did before? Can we say that we’ll have another round of “candy bonus”?
After a continuous choppy and consolidating move, the reason for turning over at high levels becomes sufficient. It won’t be difficult for price to have another round of uptrend by making use of the bullish news mentioned above. Therefore, hold on to your ETHs.

LTC:
As uptrend continues, LTC price keeps increasing, hold on to your LTC and go to sleep. Yes, as easy as it sounds.

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:04:12 PM

I have around 0.13 in bitcoins and i made a huge mistake selling around 0.5 btc six months ago. Sad
It looks like all the cryptocurrencies are in a bullish trend,which is quite scary for me.The crypto traders are  becoming more and more greedy and they just buy more cryptos and wait.
I really like your advice about selling a part of the bitcoin holdings at a price of around 10000 USD.That was my plan a few weeks ago,but now i think i will wait for the btc price to hit 11K USD.

dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

some experts said that Bitcoin price will reach $40000 within the next 2 years. do you agree with that?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/59D56005

BTC is still setting new all-time highs but shows signs of weakening strength, profit-booking orders are increasing at integer marks around $10,000, let’s take a look at the chart below as circled (as attached).

We’ve witnessed several rounds of continuous selling behaviors, indicating that part of major funds is selling their positions at present level. As BTC price climbing, short-term risks keep increasing, too. So, here’s my advice today: Sell part of your positions around $10,000 to prevent the possible losses caused by a major adjustment. Considering that price is above $9,000, it’s normal to have a wave of adjustment at present level. In the short term, risks around integer marks are not released as price didn’t experience an adjustment in price yesterday, therefore, pressure around $10,000 still exists.

BCH:
Because of the strong performance of BTC, BCH can be seen as the weakest major coin in the past few days. The choppy move of BCH price is within a narrow range and under a good control of main funds. If BCH remains above $1,520, price will surge once BTC starts a correction move.

ETC:
The date for difficulty adjustment of ETC is getting closer, as you can see, ETC price is getting insane. If I were you, I would sell half of my positions to prevent returning the profits I’ve earned.

ETH:
Is ETH going to have its “son” like BTC did before? Can we say that we’ll have another round of “candy bonus”?
After a continuous choppy and consolidating move, the reason for turning over at high levels becomes sufficient. It won’t be difficult for price to have another round of uptrend by making use of the bullish news mentioned above. Therefore, hold on to your ETHs.

LTC:
As uptrend continues, LTC price keeps increasing, hold on to your LTC and go to sleep. Yes, as easy as it sounds.

That's indeed true. In fact, Bitcoin already reached the 10000 dollar mark and is now still continuously increasing. I only have a few amount of Bitcoin but to be honest, the amount of money that i've invested a year ago is hudreds of times bigger. But still, I am not planning to sell it already even if the price is already good at this point. I am planning to hold or if possible, invest more money io Bitcoin.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:03:40 PM

Its already been officially broken. The $10,000 that we all have been dreaming has been breached already. Its another momentous event for bitcoin and all of its supporters. I don't know if it is showing some kind of weakening. In Asian market alone, bitcoin is already trading above $10400 so I don't know if we can call it weakening.

It will continue to grow because there are a lot of newcomers to the market because they know that bitcoin is now a good platform for investment. And we must hodl on our bitcoin because it can even reach $11000-$12000 at the end of the year. 2017 is really the year that bitcoin took off and gain massive support from a lot of people globally.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:18:35 PM

Currently I have an estimated 0.07 BTC. But I only regret selling bitcoins yesterday because of this fear of falling suddenly. But I'm mistaken now that the value of my bitcoins sold has risen. but I have my btc remaining and hopefully the price of bitcoins for christmas will increase. To make our holidays more peaceful.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

Currently I have an estimated 0.07 BTC. But I only regret selling bitcoins yesterday because of this fear of falling suddenly. But I'm mistaken now that the value of my bitcoins sold has risen. but I have my btc remaining and hopefully the price of bitcoins for christmas will increase. To make our holidays more peaceful.
Bitcoin is a bit down today comparing to yesterday so don't regret. 0.07 bitcoins won't make much even if the price doubles though. Would only make me regret more about having sold them the rest earlier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: