Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Will Reach $40,000 in 2018?  (Read 2495 times)
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:58:35 PM

I think it is still cheap.
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

Billionaire hedge fund legend and former Fortress executive Mike Novogratz believes the bitcoin price will “easily reach” $40,000 by 2018.what do you think?
He's a billionaire and every words he say can affect the market of what he's supporting. It's obvious that he's supporting bitcoin and he is encouraging other billionaires to invest with it.

We can't tell if that can happen next year but who doesn't like it to happen? All of us will be glad if that will be for real.

What price are you thinking? That will be cheap if you are thinking for $500,000.
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:19:04 PM

At the end of 2018.

Yes. That is a fair price rather than what other are predicting that it will go to like $100,000 which is too much just to think about.

But this predictions that we are making, do we really like it?
Will it not endanger the bitcoin technology to the brink of death?
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

Well look at that, somebody made a more sensible number on how much it could be for the next year rather than those who wants it beyond the moon.
I would very much agree to this number. I see a lot of room for bitcoin to grow specially when it is still young.
I do regret selling some of it but from now on I would be very much please to keep it whatever happens. Down or not it showed it can make a move upwards easily.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:35:20 PM

The increase in the price of bitcoin has been so accelerated since the big investment funds have set their eyes on it, that I do not think that possibility is unreasonable. While it is true that we should not engage in excessive optimism, it is important to take into account that the growth of the crypto market is only at an early stage, so the growth potential of cryptos, including bitcoin, is really great, so even the prognosis that sees bitcoin at $100,000 in a couple of years does not seem exaggerated.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:14:47 PM

Let's be realistic and speculate based on numbers and the market situation and $40000 is not cheap it will be beyond anyone's imagination and indeed achievable if we do not come across any new aexes from so called regulatory or bankers to stop the growth of bitcoin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:19:45 PM

I just watched that interview and he seem to be determined on saying that. There's nothing to lose if I'm going to believe what he says, I'm even believing McAfee for saying that bitcoin will reach $500,000 so $40,000 isn't that much and not too far from the current price.

Wow, you must be a rich guy. I find that price to be very expensive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

I think that maybe bitcoin could find its level around 10-15k for a little while but that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Of course however I could be wrong and we could see 40k or even beyond in the next year. Assuming growth will slow slightly and removing things we had this year such as a halving I think 40k is about the upper limit for 2018.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
phrost

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:50:19 AM

BTC just blew thorugh upper resistance line on log scale guys.
Novogratz is not crazy.

I'm sure that it will reach 36k this year.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

Billionaire hedge fund legend and former Fortress executive Mike Novogratz believes the bitcoin price will “easily reach” $40,000 by 2018.what do you think?

It's not impossible as Bitcoin have only limited to 21 million coins. It will be an exaggeration for the price going up as no new supply will come up. Day by day people learns about bitcoin and when they've understand what it is, they will find ways to buy and use it. I'ts just a matter of time now until we see Bitcoin reach $40k, especially it's demand is greater ever than before.

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

Wow today we Hit 11k it seems like we will hit 15k by this weekend.
What a great time for Bitcoin. And we still have much room for growing Marketcao still very very low
in compare to companys like amazon or google
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:00:48 AM

$40k should be doable in 2018 but only if we continue on the current growth path resulting in a major blow off top. Perhaps not the nicest thing to happen (there will be a 1-2 year bear market after that) but that's the way these things go.

Just hold on to your hats.

zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:58:08 AM

$40k should be doable in 2018 but only if we continue on the current growth path resulting in a major blow off top. Perhaps not the nicest thing to happen (there will be a 1-2 year bear market after that) but that's the way these things go.

Just hold on to your hats.

LOL40k USD in 2018??? You mean in march 2018 and on the end of the year 100k USD.
guys this is just the take off. It is like the internet in 1997...
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:12:21 AM

Anything is possible in this bitcoin world. But not sure if price climb up so fast can survive for long or not.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

I don't trust him to be honest. He is in Bitcoin and Ethereum for quite some time now.
So don't get blinded by the last statement of him where he said he bought $15-$20million during the last dip at 5400.
Probably just tries to push the price a little further before he starts dumping his coins straight in your face.
$40k in 13 months easily??? Come on! I mean I'm pretty bullish on Bitcoin, especially long term. But that is insane imo and just hyping to get more dumb and greedy money in to raise his own and his clients returns/profits.
We are dealing with sharks here! Never forget that!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:06:16 AM

If CME enters this market, then we have the highest possible chances of at least coming close to such levels. Without them it will be quite difficult. There will be a moment this market reaches a point where there is no room for (short term) growth anymore, and that's when things will start to come down again, and perhaps even result in a mild bear market as you pointed out. People should be prepared for that, and not see it as something negative. No matter how much we might end up going down, we'll always maintain levels far higher than what we started with before this bull run. Holding has pretty much been the best option to go for instead of trading, and will likely remain so for the next couple of months. The fairly predictable pre-bull run market is gone for now.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

I don't trust him to be honest. He is in Bitcoin and Ethereum for quite some time now.
So don't get blinded by the last statement of him where he said he bought $15-$20million during the last dip at 5400.
Probably just tries to push the price a little further before he starts dumping his coins straight in your face.
$40k in 13 months easily??? Come on! I mean I'm pretty bullish on Bitcoin, especially long term. But that is insane imo and just hyping to get more dumb and greedy money in to raise his own and his clients returns/profits.
We are dealing with sharks here! Never forget that!
I don't have any thoughts of trusting him or not. But what he is in our favor, it impacts to all holders that wants bag down a big profit. He's intentions is beneficial to all of us though he's the one that will benefit it most. $10,000 - $40,000 actually price now is very good and stable.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

Could be possible but i think that he is also caught in the hype, a bit.

$40000 is actually a much less steep rise in 1 year compared to what happened this year which is actually around a 10 times rise. $10k to $40k is only quadrupling the current price, not difficult at all if you think about it.

But then, how long will this go for before a correction comes down? I don't feel like it's going to be long.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:22:55 AM

So the price of bitcoin will increase to $40,000 in 1 year ? Nope, i think it won't happen, the chance is small to happen. I mean, even on this stage $10,000 i already afraid that the bitcoin price will crash anytime soon, not in this month but in the early of next year. Some says there will be a correction too.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:56 AM

Not a bad prediction to make, and much more realistic than John McAfee's prediction of $500k by 2020. But i wouldn't put my money on it if it was a 50/50 bet. Most likely thing t ohappen is probably price staying put or dropping a bit down below $10000.

Though we all know how quickly bitcoin can rise, and there is every means possible for $40000 or even $50000 to be reached before the bubble bursts.

That's why it's important to always keep some BTC stashed away somewhere, to take advantage of bull markets.

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: