Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Will Reach $40,000 in 2018?  (Read 2495 times)
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

I think Bitcoin Bubble can burst also, making a decline inits user base. Also, if some country impose a ban then also its price can be affected so making such a guess at such an early age is just baseless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

I think Bitcoin Bubble can burst also, making a decline inits user base. Also, if some country impose a ban then also its price can be affected so making such a guess at such an early age is just baseless.

Only if you think there is a bubble.

A ban like in China you mean? No country that's more into Bitcoin (or anywhere near as much) than China is gonna ban it. We're not 3 months on since China's ban and well over double the price. Nothing is going to stop Bitcoin now.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:21:55 AM

I do not use your statement as my reference, so there is no remorse for me
but, at least if it really happened, it might be like rain money
msrandom90

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 03:29:23 AM

People are not expecting about reaches to 10k$ in this December so i think 20k$ in the next year is totally possible.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:26 AM

Billionaire hedge fund legend and former Fortress executive Mike Novogratz believes the bitcoin price will “easily reach” $40,000 by 2018.what do you think?

Yes I have heard that some Bitcoin fans do really consider that 2018 will be the best year of BTC and it will cost over $40,000. I do not think its price will be so high, but it will cost over $15,000.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:37:53 AM

My guess is that if every thing goes as planned (especially with the CME listing), then Bitcoin has the potential to touch levels of $40,000 to $50,000 per coin during the next 3-4 months. Derivative trading almost always result in astronomically higher prices. This is true with commodities, as well as with digital assets.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:59 AM

Billionaire hedge fund legend and former Fortress executive Mike Novogratz believes the bitcoin price will “easily reach” $40,000 by 2018.what do you think?

When somebody makes such statements,he has to provide some arguments and proofs about his theories.
Bitcoin price increased 10 times during 2017.From around 1000 USD back in January to close to 10K USD now.
Based on this trend,i can predict that bitcoin price could increase 10 times during 2018.From 10K to 100K USD.I might be right or i might be wrong.We don`t know how the central banks and governments will react to the growing bitcoin market.
Well, there is nothing much Government or Central Bank can do at this stage than to just accept the fact that the craziness of the crypto world has begun.

You think they themselves have not seen this coming even though they tried all their best to see how it can be stopped. This is globally unstoppable and whatever happens at the end, they will just end up finding a way to regulate it. 10K to 100K though, that is a huge one.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

well, the price is too high. maybe bitcoin could add $ 10k in one year. but being $ 40000 in a year, I think it will be very difficult. but it is possible if many people support bitcoin
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:29:38 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin's market value will leap or jump from 10000 upto 40000 USD i  just a year. It would surely be difficult for Bitcoin's price to increase that much knowing that it is vokatile and its market value changes a lot. Also, we don't know what might happen including the problems that bitcoin will face in the future or next year. Maybe, a value of 18000 uSD is way more possible next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:32:01 AM

People are not expecting about reaches to 10k$ in this December so i think 20k$ in the next year is totally possible.

It's already reached $11500 right at this moment but I agree with you about bitcoin's reaching the $20k level or a bit highier than the $40k next year. If there is non stop uptrends or bullrun of bitcoin price next year it can reach the $40k level later at the end of next year, but that not possible, there is always corrections ahead.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

It's already reached $11500 right at this moment but I agree with you about bitcoin's reaching the $20k level or a bit highier than the $40k next year. If there is non stop uptrends or bullrun of bitcoin price next year it can reach the $40k level later at the end of next year, but that not possible, there is always corrections ahead.
We witness how bitcoin pumped so hard this year and if this continue to happen then its not impossible to see that level, many people are now starting to learn about this investment, lucky for us who able to got in first as we can now enjoy the fruit of our success.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

Yes still possible can be happen in 2018, in 2018 more investors try to invest in bitcoin, because of that the demand and price is up.
if we can share to other people about benefit of bitcoin, they can try to invest on bitcoin.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:09:37 PM

I don't think but I hope that will become true. If it becomes I am going to upgrade to a new house lol and I am not kidding, just 2.5 bitcoins with that price will give me a new better house than the one I am actually living in. In my opinion I think that bitcoin price can vary during 2018 from 15.000 dollars up to 25.000 dollars but I hope I am wrong in the upper side prediction. It looks like we are going to have a very nice holidays during the end of this year.
We cannot say much yet right now, but in the absence of any FUD and just some little corrections and at the rate bitcoin is going, I would say anything can happen.

I remember when a whole lot of us disagreed early this year when speculation of hitting $15,000 by 2018 was going on.
I guess I was one of the first to dispute something like that happening. I guess I ended up wrong anyway. New cash is going to end up flowing in and we should expect some craziness in the coming month.
I am sure that 2k18 will be more luckier than 2k17 and there will be more progress coming in this year maybe many regions will join the race as well and maybe china will hold the ban and the bitcoin get started in there again all this is expected but I am sure that after the mid of 2k18 there will be high pump in the prices and that will take the market rate to above 40k and the profit will be mind blowing at that time.
Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

That is extremely hard to happen even in a few years. The price cant go up without having any fall because it would become unstoppable and the price will go up until bitcoin would crush. If it increased 5x in 2017 that doesn't mean it is going to increase again 5x in 2018. I think it is going to fall under 10.000$ at the beginning of new year and then it will slowly increase till 15.000$.
It is probably going to reach 40.000$ sometime after 2020 but right now that is not so easy to accomplish as Mike Novogratz says.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:00:35 PM

That is extremely hard to happen even in a few years. The price cant go up without having any fall because it would become unstoppable and the price will go up until bitcoin would crush. If it increased 5x in 2017 that doesn't mean it is going to increase again 5x in 2018. I think it is going to fall under 10.000$ at the beginning of new year and then it will slowly increase till 15.000$.
It is probably going to reach 40.000$ sometime after 2020 but right now that is not so easy to accomplish as Mike Novogratz says.

Except that it has gone up almost 12x in 2017. If it hits just over 13x by the end of this year, then it would only need to do 3x next year to hit $40k (and I'd say 3x is VERY doable). That's wayyyy different than you saying the same percentage increase for both years. According to your argument you are just saying it can't go to $150k+ next year, so yes I agree with you there.

You think it will only be $15k in 2018 haha. I can't wait to see your surprise when it passes that likely next month.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:26:35 PM

It depends on the demand on the market if they a lot of buyer of bitcoin possible they reach that and if the population of the bitcoij user and investor will become double or triple . But for me the highest price of the bitcoin in the year 2018 will be 15k or 20k dollars only. Brcause it's hard to double the price what if the price of 40k dollars maybe after few years. But everything is possible to happen.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:54:15 PM

lucky for us who able to got in first as we can now enjoy the fruit of our success.

It's indeed lucky if we look at the timing, but there are enough people who were already aware of Bitcoin, but never took the effort to buy for whatever reason. It for a large part comes down to understanding what Bitcoin can be for people, and then I'm mainly referring to the fact that it allows us to operate outside the curret broken system. If the average person that's now purely focusing on booking short term gains with Bitcoin, at some point uses Bitcoin as long term store of value, this market will maintain $100k levels without much effort, and especially with institutions providing liquidity as well.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:05:04 PM

That is 4times the price now, I don’t think that’s is possible in the year 2018 because we don’t even have no clue what are the big events that might affect the bitcoin pricing next year. That is either good or bad that either increase or decrease or even stop its bullish run coming from this year. I can give numbers but 25000$ to 30000$ is much more attainable.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:13:14 PM

That is 4times the price now, I don’t think that’s is possible in the year 2018 because we don’t even have no clue what are the big events that might affect the bitcoin pricing next year. That is either good or bad that either increase or decrease or even stop its bullish run coming from this year. I can give numbers but 25000$ to 30000$ is much more attainable.

But Bitcoin price rose 10 times in 2017. So 4 times rise in price is not something impossible. I think there is a high probability that price rise to much more than 40000 dollar. What will happen in 2018 is really unpredictable and every thing is possible.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:22 PM

if that's the case then i'm gladly more to be happy. i'm a bitcoin trader since 2014. let's celebrate the era of crptoverse nation. i hope 1 btc will reach at 1million usd and i will buy more real estate properties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: